The 2007 Major League Baseball Thread

Vendetta

I just want Barry to break the record already. No, I am not rooting for the guy, but then all the stories can be put to rest. All ESPN does is like people say, cut into Barry's at bats and on Sportscenter, half the freaking show is on Bonds. I just want him to hit two tonight so they can just be on the story for the next couple days and not talk about it anymore.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to know the next challenge the Yankees actually have. How many times are they going to play Chicago and Kansas City and Tampa and put up 10 runs?

Clemens only threw 39 pitches. Fucking pussy. Let him do his 100 pitch normal routine. I mean, Yanks put up 8 in the bottom of the frame anyway. Actually, n/m, I want their bullpen to collapse.

Actually Roger gave up 8 runs. Only 3 earned though.

Thank God Barry did not break the record in LA. With that piece of crap Brett Tomko pitching and early in the first when Tomko was in trouble D.J. Houlton was warming up, I thought Bonds was going ya-ya tonight. Though as a Dodgers fan I believe that as a unit we hate the Giants and Barry the most, San Diego was the site of the ole needle toss. He needs to break this record at home or all hell will break loose. He is exiting the most hostile territory into the second most hostile territory. Cmon A-Rod you need to get #500 first before you can break this schmuck's record down the road.

There wasn't OVERWHELMING evidence against Mark McGwire, who also is a cheater.

Bonds would've been a first ballot Hall of Famer regardless, but decided to cheat because he was jealous of the attention McGwire & Sammy Sosa received in 1998. According to reports, Bonds started using in 1999, anything from 1999 till drug testing came in, should have an asterik.

Bonds would've been a first ballot Hall of Famer regardless, but decided to cheat because he was jealous of the attention McGwire & Sammy Sosa received in 1998. According to reports, Bonds started using in 1999, anything from 1999 till drug testing came in, should have an asterik.

Yes.....aside from the bottle of andro and stuff in his locker :blink: How exactly is Bonds a cheater if he didn't break any rules? There were no rules against steroids in baseball....blame MLB. We have no way of knowing how many guys took them. Plus the fact that 99% of the players who've failed steroid tests still sucked says something. You still need the talent. Bonds was a first ballot Hall of Famer before 1999 when he allegedly started to take steroids.