What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Upstream Color. I'm bored of people thinking intelligent/artsy films and films for people who want to look intelligent/artsy (i.e. film critics) are the same thing. Pretentious, easy to understand when you strip away the obvious imagery, and I had to subtitle the film... which wouldn't be a bad thing if it weren't an American film. Not a disaster by any means but it's like a book reviewer praising a novel where the words are garbled up and impossible to read because it's a statement about made-up metaphor A and loose social commentary B.

• Like 1

Nightmare on Elm Street 2. Awful movie.

My favorite things about that movie are the endless homosexual undertones.

Part 3: Dream Warriors is pretty good. Right up there with New Nightmare as the second/third best film of the franchise.

The rest are garbage aside from some laughs, excluding the original, of course.

Nightmare on Elm Street 2. Awful movie.

My favorite things about that movie are the endless homosexual undertones.

Part 3: Dream Warriors is pretty good. Right up there with New Nightmare as the second/third best film of the franchise.

The rest are garbage, excluding the original, of course.

Haha, it's so over the top. They didn't even try to make the gay guy a regular dude. Agreed, Dream Warriors is fantastic.