What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Dawn Of The Dead - New Version.

It was sort off meh in a way. It wasn't really bad, but it was a poor excuse for a so called Zombie film in my opinion. When you have Zombies running at like the speed off what Linford Christy used to, then I kind off wonder what the hecks going on. Other than that, it was good. Not too kean on the parts that seemed a little funny, but the ending was pretty good.

6.5/10

That Darn Cat - 4/10 (I hate babysitting family)

Catch Me If You Can - 7/10

The Bourne Idenity - 8/10

Numbahs, I'd like to see your thoughts on Troy. As for movies I've seen today/late last night:

Troy 7.5/10- I lked this movie alot. Not the best warrior movie I've seen, but still good. The most interesting part about this movie is that you don't know who to cheer for. I found myself cheering for Achillies and wanting Paris to die. Good movie overall.

LOTR: Fellowship of the Rings 8/10- I liked it(as I expected), but I found it overratted. I liked Aragon and thought that he was the best character in the movie by far. I hated LLegolas(if you cant tell, I dont like Orlando Bloom).

Stealing Harvard 6/10- Meh, better then I expected but still meh.