What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Caught Neighbors and The Other Woman at the local Drive In Double Feature. Neighbors was pretty damn funny in moments (I enjoyed it a little more than This is the End) and The Other Woman has a hilarious ex-lax scene if poop jokes make you laugh. All in all not a bad date night :P

I watched a bit of Attack of the Clones yesterday, not really paying attention, but I was amazed at how dated the CGI looked. How can Jurassic Park still look amazing now and Jar Jar Binks look like a pixelly mess nearly a decade later?

Caught Neighbors and The Other Woman at the local Drive In Double Feature. Neighbors was pretty damn funny in moments (I enjoyed it a little more than This is the End)

Woah....let's not get crazy now. :unsure:

Caught Neighbors and The Other Woman at the local Drive In Double Feature. Neighbors was pretty damn funny in moments (I enjoyed it a little more than This is the End)

Woah....let's not get crazy now. :unsure:

Slightly

Gojira (1954)

Was going to watch the American version with Raymond Burr, but heard the original was miles better. Figured I'd watch the other films (barring the 1998 film) to get myself ready for the new film this weekend. Finally got some time to watch this without any distractions and I've gotta say this was a tremendous film to watch. Loved the suspense and seeing the monster wreak havoc. I wasn't aware of Godzilla's metaphor for the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs, but I definitely got that vibe from watching this. Great stuff overall.

• Like 4

There's plenty of CGI in Jurassic Park, it was just well done and used intelligently and sparingly. :/

I meant giant T-Rex-sized in-your-face CGI, of course. :shifty:

There was a giant T-Rex sized CGI T-Rex in Jeff Goldblums face. :shifty:

Caught the Neighbors last night and enjoyed it more than I figured too going into the movie. Zach Efron & Seth Rogen has pretty good chemistry in the movie. I actually wish they had more screen time together to be honest but the inclusion of McLovin made me happiest of anything in the movie.