What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Highly recommend Into The Storm. We saw the trailer on something we got from Netflix a while back, and bought it last week rather than wait for it in the queue. Was well worth the purchase.

Edited by GhostMachine

I am about one minute into Santa With Muscles and am already in love. Hulk Hogan in a hilariously bad wig? Santa? Orphans at Christmas? Ninja chauffeurs? Amazing.

Also a work of art. The way Hulk Hogan talks like Snagglepuss at the beginning and end but not the middle, genius!

I totally disliked Into the Storm, Not a fun thing about it.

Passenger 57, was alright, besides Demolition Man and the Blade series, is there anything else worth watching starring Wesley Snipes?

Dropzone.

Platoon is next up on my list of 'Vietnam films I have to watch eventually' (for whatever reason I seem to have ended up with a 3.5 hour super Directors Cut of Apocalypse Now, so that one's taking a backseat for now...).

It begins with Adagio for Strings and I suspect this is the emotional high-point of the film.<_<

Okay, yeah, Platoon was really good.

The other Vietnam film I watched semi-recently was Full Metal Jacket, and this blows the second half of that out of the water (the first half being the training camp and therefore not really comparable).