What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

I loved the books too, and with Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore in it, I figured it might be passable or at least slightly entertaining. It wasn't. It's also nothing like Game of Thrones, more like a worse Sorcerer's Apprentice mixed with that horrible Hansel and Gretel movie.

On a slightly related note, holy shit, how many movies was Julianne Moore in last year?! I've seen Hunger Games, Non-Stop, Seventh Son, and there's still Maps to the Stars and Still Alice. 5 movies in one year is crazy.

I guessed it wouldn't be, but this is the poster I'd seen:

seventh_son_ver10.jpg

My immediate reaction was just less-attractive Jaime Lannister, pre-make up Melisandre, dagger-wielding 20-something Sansa Stark, Jeff Bridges doing a Gandalf cosplay, and a really terrible dragon in the back.

Hence goth Game of Thrones.

Had it on my box for a while just for a short film to watch if I had time to waste but not enough for a full film and uh, yeah, The Three Caballeros sure was that and not much else. I got quantity over quality in tonight's films.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R53S0VHQ1s

We're three caballeros

Three gay caballeros

They say we are birds of a feather

We're happy amigos

No matter where he goes

The one, two, and three goes

We're always together

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

Locke

It's Tom Hardy. Talking on a phone. In a car. For 90 minutes.

So totally awesome is what you're saying? I have it but have not yet watched it.

I'm not saying that, but I'm not saying it's bad either. It's saved by its short length. As I said in the VoD thread, it's worth watching.