What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

In America - 9/10

I laughed, I cried. No seriously, I did. This is a really powerful and thought envoking film that casts great light on the situations surrounding lower class immigrants to the United States. I thought the kids were extremely charming and that there was enough laughs to keep the film from getting too serious. This really was one of the best movies made last year.

Pulp Fiction - 9/10

Watching Blow tonight.

Blow - 8/10

I cried when George was recording the message for his dad. Its a fucking sad movie

Edited by Krazy_K

Van Helsing - 7/10 Pretty good if you're expecting an absurd, silly action film. Now, keep count with me, kids, the 7 is:

• 2 points for Kate Beckinsale.
  • 1 point combined for the Three Brides.
  • 4 points for all the action.

So thank God you have hot girls on your side, Van Helsing or you have a 4/10 on your hands.

The life od David Gale 10/10

I loved this movie from beginning to end it kept me guessing and kevin spacey is amazing! my friend told me it was based on a true story also..

The Hulk 8/10

A good movie. started slow but it finally caught on. imo it is better than spiderman atm.

Willard 5/10

ok this movie was pretty decent . I mean whats not to like about a bunch of killer rats , but the real mood killer is when the mother finds him in the bathroom "is it hard or Soft" that right there nearly made me puke

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

9.5/10

This movie is just really good. The story is good, the actors are good, everything is good. It loses half a point for dragging a bit in the middle.

Also, I think I'm in love with Clementine Kruczynski (Kate Winslet's character). Might be the hair, probably the personality. Kate Winslet is great.

Star Trek: Generations

8/10

What can I say; I'm a sucker for ANYTHING Star Trek.

Star Trek: First Contact

10/10

Love it. It has the Borg, so it automaticall shoots up 7 marks for that anyway. The plot is brilliant, and as usual, the cast are great.