The Supreme Wrestling Federation - 2007

Guest mAXi

For anyone who doesn't know what the Cornellverse is, it's basically a alternate universe in Adam Ryland's latest series of wrestling games, TEW (Total Extreme Wrestling). The original database when you first buy the game. SWF is like the WWE of the Cornellverse, let's call it C-Verse for short shall we? Anyway, SWF is the biggest and most succesful promotion in the C-Verse yet they push the wrong people to the mainevent and don't take advantage of the quality talent they have in the undercard. They also have competitors in the American market. TCW (WCW) and DAVE (ECW) but they have relatively poor rosters and are still behind the seemingly unstoppable force that is the SWF. I have noticed that there are C-Verse fans on this board, not many but atleast there are some. This diary originally started on the home site of Total Extreme Wresting, don't expect long write ups for shows, the writing won't be outstanding or anything either, just the level of writing for when im relaxed and have time to waste. Im partly doing this for myself as i tend to imagine shows like they would appear on TV, it's easier for me this way.
Edited by mAXi

411mania.com

Massive Shakeup Backstage, New PPV Schedule

Following tonight's edition of Supreme TV, it has been absolutely chaotic in the backstage area. During the show, Kurt Laramee arrived late almost getting in the way of live cameras trying to enter the locker room during Zimmy and DuBois' backstage segment. Inside sources say that Enforcer Roberts pushed Laramee away from the locker room just in time and before he could explain why, Laramee went crazy and spat in Roberts face. Not suprisingly this angered Roberts who picked up Laramee's bags and tossed them across the corridor, Roberts then yelled at Laramee which was when Sam Keith got involved, trying to calm down the pair.

Apparently this is where all hell broke loose as Kurt Laramee shoved Sam Keith down to the ground. Roberts and Keith are known to be the best of friends backstage so it was no suprise to other wrestlers to see Roberts attack Laramee, shoving him into the nearby walls. Fortunately, that was as far as it got as SWF staff seperated the three from each other with the help of other workers. After the show, Richard Eisen took action, immediately terminating Kurt Laramee's contract after being told by Sam Keith what had happened.

Suprisingly, this is NOT the end of this story as two other workers have also been fired following the show. It turns out that Death Row were a last minute replacement for the Tag Title match which was originally chosen for Mikel Alonso and Frederique Antonio Garcia. Formerly Flex & Pecs. But it seems that the duo have grown to hate each other and Mikel Alonso decided not to turn up for the show. He certainly payed for it as an angry Richard Eisen ended his contract.

And finally, Big Smack Scott's contract has been terminated for undisclosed reasons. In other news, The Supreme Wrestling Federation have made there first major change of 2007. Just yesterday, fans were expecting the next big event 'When Hell Freezes Over' to occur in the middle of January, but now it seems that the PPV will appear in the last week of January.

'When Hell Freezes Over' is not the only PPV to be effected as it seems that all 12 SWF PPV's have been pushed back to the last week of ther respective months. This now gives SWF 2 extra weeks to build up to the January PPV event.

Good with another C-Verse diary. I've always liked the C-Verse. Now somebody just needs to start up a TCW diary and everything will be good. Other then that, I liked you're show, you have good write-ups me thinks. One thing is thought 'Wow' about was putting Jack Bruce and Enyma in that No.1 Contenders match for the North American title. Aren't those two able main eventers? Oh well, you're call. Also, I could easily see a Steve Frehley / Runaway Train rematch at Hell Freezes Over, which would be cool. Hope you keep this going, as i'm looking forward to seeing more. Oh and please, PLEASE, get the Bumfholes back into the tag team division. They are probably the best you have to offer after Flex and Pecs got thrashed.

And too bad Laramee is gone. He was kewl. :(

Good with another C-Verse diary. I've always liked the C-Verse. Now somebody just needs to start up a TCW diary and everything will be good. Other then that, I liked you're show, you have good write-ups me thinks. One thing is thought 'Wow' about was putting Jack Bruce and Enyma in that No.1 Contenders match for the North American title. Aren't those two able main eventers? Oh well, you're call. Also, I could easily see a Steve Frehley / Runaway Train rematch at Hell Freezes Over, which would be cool. Hope you keep this going, as i'm looking forward to seeing more. Oh and please, PLEASE, get the Bumfholes back into the tag team division. They are probably the best you have to offer after Flex and Pecs got thrashed.

And too bad Laramee is gone. He was kewl. :(

SWF.jpg

SWF Supreme TV

Week 2, January 2007 At The V. Thompson Arena

Last week, North American champion Rich Money found out that he would be defending his title against deserved Number One Contender and former World Champion, Enygma. Earlier today, Rich would receive more bad news as it was announced that he and Enygma would open up tonight's episode of Supreme TV with a warm-up match just 7 days away from there scheduled title match.

Rich Money vs. Enygma

Rich was nervous going into this match knowing that despite his physical disadvantages, Enygma had as much of a chance of coming out of this match the winner as Rich does. To the champions credit, he had the advantage for the majority of the match but like the true underdog that he was, Enygma fought back and a few minutes later had momentum on his side setting up his opponent for the Enygma Variation which he would eventually hit for the 3 count. In the space of 2 weeks, Enygma had managed to comfortably defeat two of the biggest stars in SWF. Was this a sign of things to come ? Would Enygma be holding only his 2nd ever title in SWF in just 7 days ?

Rating: B

Jerry Eisen is backstage in the interview room with Steve Frehley. Jerry announces that tonight in one of two mainevents, Frehley will take on a man who has held the World Heavyweight title 4 times, Sam Keith! In response to the news, Frehley grabs the stick and wishes Sam Keith good luck, hoping that the two of them have a good match tonight. But while Frehley's match will be with Keith tonight, it's Runaway Train that has his attention. Frehley tells Train that he knows he will come out tonight and try to get some revenge for what happened last week, he knows. And Frehley explains that he is more than ready for it, infact, if Train doesn't come out to the ring during the match, Frehley will look for the champ backstage. With that, he leaves to get ready for the match leaving Jerry alone in the interview room, looking like an idiot.

Rating: B+

In the corridor, The Biggz Boyz are holding packs of ice across there forehead trying to heal the wounds that Death Row gave them last week. As they begin to talk, Shady K and Knuckles appear out of nowhere and shove them to the ground. Knuckles gives his bigger partner a steel chair that happens to be lying diagonally across the cement wall. Shady K gladly takes out the two Biggz brothers, continually smashing the chair across there heads and over there arms. When Shady K is finished, Knuckles takes off his sunglass and kneels down to get closer to Brett and Bart. He apologises for the assault but claims that he had to do it, just to make it clear that Shady K and himself were the future of tag team wrestling and that by the end of 2007, they would be taking those titles away from the Biggz Boyz.

Rating: D

SWF Shooting Star Title Match

Zimmy Bumfhole © vs. Marc DuBois

Last week, fans of SWF were having a hard time trying to take these two men seriously, but after this match taking Zimmy Bumfhole and Marc DuBois seriously, comes naturally. The two of them put on a classic wrestling match, showcasing there talents in all areas of wrestling, mainly there skill in the air. However, despite the quality of the match, Zimmy was having a hard time trying to defeat DuBois. To the shock of many, Zimmy's finisher wouldn't do the trick and following the kickout it took a long time for Zimmy to get some momentum back on his side, but once he did it didn't take long for him to hit his finisher again, this time making sure he pinned DuBois for a full 3 seconds by putting his feet on the ropes. While the champion may be dissapointed by having to use dirty tactics, he did come out of the match the winner and fully deserved it.

Rating: A

High Concept vs. Squeeky McClean & Angry Gilmore

Despite facing the most popular team in the Tag Team division, fans had this funny feeling that McClean and Gilmore were going to win tonight. However, they were proved wrong as the inexperienced pair suffered a loss when McClean made a few crucial mistakes. Following those mistakes, it was Game Over as Groucho and Elmo hit there finisher for the 3 count. Angry Gilmore was none too pleased with the loss and walked back up the ramp shaking his head.

Angry Gilmore was at a vending machine following a short commercial break when Squeeky McClean caught up with him. Squeeky apologised to Gilmore and said that he would make up for it next week. 'Next week ?' asked Gilmore. McClean was suprised that Gilmore was unaware, unaware about there 2nd match next week against the Samoan Wildboyz! Gilmore let out a sigh and walked away with his coffee from the vending machine. As his partner went off, Squeeky couldn't help but wish Gilmore good luck...

Sam Keith vs. Steve Frehley

4 Time World Champion and Wrestling Legend, Sam Keith was a worthy opponent for Steve Frehley. But like Frehley had admitted earlier, he was more focused on Runaway Train and it would cost him on quite a few occasions during the match. At times, he would knock Keith down to the mat and look up the entrance way waiting for the World Champion to come out giving Keith time to not only get up but attack Frehley when he wasn't ready. Looking back at the match, Frehley would of probably regretted worrying so much about Train as he wouldn't make an appearance at all. Keith would eventually put away hs opponent, making him submit to his world famous Proton Lock.

As Sam Keith's music stopped playing and Frehley got onto his feet, he ordered somebody to give him a microphone. He claimed that Train was a coward for not coming out during the match, but... he was going to give him one more chance before he went backstage and kicked his ass right now. So, he asked him to come out right now and get in Frehley's face. Seconds later he was relieved as Runaway Train's music played. He eagerly looked up towards the stage, but as the crowd would try to tell him, Runaway Train was behind him! Frehley turned around and recieved a huge big boot from the World Champion to large jeers from the capacity crowd. Following the kick, Train walked backwards up the ramp, laughing at Frehley as he lay unconcious.

Remo vs. Jack Bruce

This was to be the last match of the night. And what a match it was as Bruce and Remo put on a classic. Anybody who doubted Remo's current skill and future potential were silenced as these two put on arguably the best match of 2007. During the match, DeBones made an appearance at ringside but wouldn't interupt the two until the very end when Bruce accidentally knocked down the referee. DeBones grabbed a chair and entered the ring, nailing an unaware Remo over the head. He then left with the chair still in his hands. Bruce grabbed a bottle from ringside and poured it over the referee trying to wake him up, to his suprise it would do the trick and Bruce covered Remo for the 3 count shortly after.

Rating: A*

----

Overall Rating: B-

I know what your thinking. "WHAT! But there was only one segment with a poor rating and 3 of the 5 matches were of the A grade~!". Yeah, that's what i said but apparently there was not enough angles and the show suffered because of it. I now have learned my lesson though, i'll just have to take a bit more care the next time i book a show. However, even if it was a B-, it was still a rise in popularity and an improvement over the previous show.

Edited by mAXi

Wow, great read. I think that if the Sqeaky McClean / Angry Gilmore angle goes as I suspect, it'll be a great storyline. Also, Remo and DeBones, Frehley and Train, all are solid feuds. This wass a good show and also, I really like the implicity of the style you have chosen. It is simple yet very good and shows alot of order. I like that! (Y) This is quickly becoming a favorite of mine and I eagerly anticipate you're first PPV. Please continue the way you are going, and I'll be following you.

And I also always have the "Not enough angles" problem when I book shows. Although I've managed to hit the target with TCW. Keep on going!

411mania.com

Post Supreme TV Round Up

Fortunately, the aftermath of tonight's show was not nearly as chaotic as last week when 3 members of the SWF roster had there contracts terminated. Following these events, insiders report that SWF Creative is planning to give both Sam Keith and Enforcer Roberts a push, however it is unclear as to what they would do. This is probably the reason for Keith's win over Frehley on this week's episode of Supreme TV.

In other news, Joe Sexy is said to be unhappy backstage feeling that his career has taken a plummet since he lost his North American title back in 2006. He has yet to appear on a show in 2007.

And finally, to make up for the 3 losses last week, SWF have signed 2 new workers on developmental contracts. 35 year old charismatic entertainer, The Natural has signed a short term contract which will see him appear in RIPW. It is said that once The Natural's developmental contract is close to expiring SWF will offer or terminate the deal depending on how impressive The Natural will be in RIPW.

And lastly, former 4C and USPW worker, Darryl Devine is the 2nd to sign a developmental contract. At just 23 years of age, Devine has allready been stealing the show on the indy circuit and is growing a cult fanbase in America and Richard Eisen is apparently very keen on debuting him soon in SWF but hopes he can still improve in RIPW for a few months first.

SWF.jpg

SWF Supreme TV

Week 3, January 2007 At The Minessota Coliseum

Zimmy Bumfhole and Marc DuBois suprised some fans last week by pulling out one of the most entertaining Shooting Star Title matches in the history of SWF. It was only right for the two to have a rematch to open this week's show. Unfortunately, Zimmy's title would not be on the line this time.

Marc DuBois vs. Zimmy Bumfhole

Zimmy had promised himself before the match that tonight he would defeat DuBois without all the cheap tricks but after a full 20 minutes it became clear that Zimmy would have a tough time pulling off a win this time. DuBois was allways one step ahead of his opponent and unlike Zimmy, was not afraid to use cheap tactics. It would eventually lead to Marc locking Zimmy in the Model Solution. A submission that has a very long list of victims for a hold only in existence for just over 12 months. Zimmy was struggling but to Marc's suprise, the Shooting Star champ reached the ropes! As he was forced to break the hold, DuBois eagerly waited for Zimmy to turn around and when he did DuBois rolled him up in a small package to get the quick 3 count! A suprised Zimmy tried to run after DuBois but he escaped the ring in time, laughing as he backed up the ramp.

Rating: A*

Down at the announce table with Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia, Michaels is on SWF.com and looking at the latest news when he see's that tonight's mainevent has been announced. He get's on the live microphone and tells the crowd that tonight, Runaway Train and Remo will team up to take on Steve Frehley and Skull DeBones!

Backstage with Jerry Eisen in the interview room. Eisen is with Steve Frehley for the 2nd time in 2 weeks except this time, he has a special guest. His tag team partner for tonight, Skull DeBones! Frehley grabs the microphone from Eisen before he even has a chance to ask a question. He tells Runaway Train that he might of gotten away with attacking him last week, but now that they are in the same match, Runaway Train won't even get away with laying a finger on him. He claims that he cannot wait to take out Train right here tonight. Once Frehley is finished, DeBones takes the microphone away from him. DeBones says that he embarassed Remo last week and he is more than happy to do it again so, much like Frehley, he cannot wait to pin Train and Remo, 1..2..3. Frehley and DeBones walk off.

Enforcer Roberts is leaning on a wall somewhere in the backstage area and he can't help but notice Rich Money walking towards him with a breifcase. Rich Money get's the feeling he needs to explain himself first. He tells Roberts that following his defeat to Enygma last week, he is getting worried that he may lose his North American title... So he has something for Roberts. Rich Money opens up his breifcase and Roberts eyes light up. Rich Money quickly closes the breifcase making sure nobody else saw what was inside. He tells Roberts that if he helps Rich win tonight in his title match with Enygma then everything in the breifcase is his. It didn't take long for Roberts to nod his head, indicating that the two had a deal.

No.1 Contenders Match

High Concept vs. Death Row

Over the past two weeks, Death Row have tried to grab the attention of the tag team champions, The Biggz Boyz. If Shady K and Knuckles were to win this match, they would get the shot they have wanted so much, facing The Biggz Boyz at "When Hell Freezes Over". Unfortunately, they didn't come close to winning as High Concept finished them off early. It truly was 'Game Over' for Shady K and Knuckles as it would be High Concept going to "When Hell Freezes Over" to take on Brett and Bart Biggz.

Rating: C+

Randy Bumfhole is in the locker room with his brother Zimmy, helping him recover from his match earlier tonight when DuBois enters the room. Randy tells DuBois that the two of them don't want any trouble, DuBois tells Randy to relax, he just want's to talk with Zimmy. DuBois says that now he has defeated Zimmy, he is politely asking Zimmy for a rematch at 'When Hell Freezes Over' with the Shooting Star title on the line. Just as he says that, DuBois looks down at the title around Zimmy's waist, as if it was treasure. Zimmy turns towards his brother and looks at him, asking what he thinks. Randy looks unsure. Zimmy then turns back to DuBois and tells him that he will think about it. Marc looks a tad angry that he didn't receive a direct answer but would avoid doing anything stupid, simply leaving the room with no reply.

Rating: C

SWF North American Title Match

Rich Money © vs. Enygma

The crowd rose to there feet as Enygma made his way out to the ring. It was time for arguably the most anticipated match out of all of this week's matches. Like last week, Rich Money had the advantage at the start of the match, holding onto the momentum for a good 5 minutes before Enygma came back trying to score a victory. It was at this point where Enforcer Roberts came out and things got interesting. Enygma had things going his way but Rich had managed to spot Roberts at ringside and immediately attacked the referee, knocking him down to the mat leaving Roberts free to slide into the ring and absolutely demolish Enygma for a full 3 minutes, with little help from Rich Money who was more happy to sit and wait in the corner. As the referee recovered, Roberts shot out of the ring, leaving Rich Money to walk over and put his foot over Enygma's chest. From there he would get the 3 count and suceed in defending his title for the very first time in 2007. All thanks to Enforcer Roberts...

The Samoan Wildboyz vs. Squeeky McClean & Angry Gilmore

The new pairing of Squeeky McClean and Angry Gilmore had not started off well but they were confident they could make up for it here against the Samoan Wildboyz. Unfortunately, they were very wrong as the Wildboyz pulled off an even bigger upset than High Concept did last week pinning McClean for making yet another crucial mistake.

Angry Gilmore is backstage following his match when he spots Squeeky McClean in the distance trying to catch up to him. He quickly hides as it becomes apparent Gilmore just can't stand his tag team partner! Unfortunately, hiding wouldn't do the trick as McClean easily spotted him thinking it was all a fun game. But Gilmore soon made it clear that it was nothing but as he started to yell at Squeeky, telling him that he had enough and didn't want to see or talk to him anymore. He then walked away from a startled McClean who muttered some words under his breath as the camera's went back to the ring area for the mainevent match.

Rating: B-

Runaway Train & Remo vs. Skull DeBones & Steve Frehley

Suprisingly this was the 3rd tag team match of the night, meaning that the majority of the matches tonight were of tag team type. Quite rare. Fans were shocked as one of there favourites, Skull DeBones, crashed through the announce table early in the match thanks to Runaway Train. Frehley was unable to stop his enemy at the time as Remo isolated him in the ring. With DeBones taken out, the rest of the match was a 2 on 1 contest and the numbers game caught up to Frehley who would eventually be pinned by Remo following 'The Destroyer'. It's probably best that Frehley and DeBones never team up again...

----

Overall Rating: B-

It's a shame i couldn't get the good quality of matches like i did last week in this week's card. But now im kind of glad i got a B- rating last week because otherwise this would of been a complete letdown which it wasn't as it increased our popularity in most areas.

411mania.com

Post Supreme TV Roundup

Enforcer Roberts is in the news yet again. Apparently he was very happy with his role on Supreme TV and is pushing for a permanent on-screen alliance between him and Rich Money. Creative were said to also be very happy with what happened and have not ruled out the possibility of a team or group based around Rich Money.

In other news, Richard Eisen praised Marc DuBois following last night's Supreme TV opening match and is very keen on pushing him in the near future. DuBois has also recieved praise in the locker room along with Zimmy Bumfhole, Jack Bruce reportedly said that the two's Shooting Star title match was one of the best matches he had ever seen. Jack continued, saying he would be more than happy to put them over in the future.

And finally, creative seems to of already lost faith in Death Row and feel that currently, it would be far too risky to have them win the Tag Titles as they are neither skilled or popular with the fans. That is why High Concept ended up winning the number one contender's match, because they are one of very few teams that would actually work with the title's around there waist. The last thing Creative want is for the prestige of there tag titles to go down.

I don't know if there are any others, but I certainly enjoy this diary. It's easy to read without being to long and you're result are very well done. I would predict on matches even if there wasn't any contest. Now onto you're latest show. Taking that news post into consediration, I think it would be aweesome having a Enforcer Roberts/Rich Money alliance, with RM paying up every week or something. It would be like Christian and Tomko or at least something along the lines. I really never thought that DuBois and Zimmy would pull off an A* rated match, I guess they have great chemistry together in-game; after you're news post and that segment with his asking for another shot, I think I smell a new Shooting Star champion.

Otherwise this is still entertaining me alot and it is clearly a great read. Keep up the great work! (Y)

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I think you use you're characters really well. Especially Rich Money and his gimmick.

Edited by SVA

SWF.jpg

SWF Supreme TV

Week 4, January 2007 at the Virginia Park Feilds

Richard Eisen opens up the final Supreme TV of January, in his office. He stares at the camera and tells the fans that over the last few days he has managed to organise a few matches for "When Hell Freezes Over" which occurs in just 6 days. Eisen is willing to push the limit as he announces that Skull DeBones and Remo will face off in a match where there is no rules and the referee is only there to count the pinfall. In the tag team division, The Biggz Boyz will put there titles on the line against High Concept, meanwhile Rich Money has been forced into a rematch against Enygma for the US title! In his final announcement, Richard Eisen reveals that Steve Frehley will indeed go 1 on 1 against Runaway Train in the mainevent. The crowd go wild as the camera's pan back to the ring where the first match of the night is about to occur.

Angry Gilmore vs. Christain Faith

It is only Angry Gilmore's 2nd singles match this month following a very short spell in the tag division with Squeeky McClean and it looked like he had a challenge on his hands as he would go head to head with a former World Champion and one of the most popular men in the company, Christain Faith. Gilmore proved he was far more effective as a singles competitor here as he outperformed Faith in almost every way. Christain Faith never really made a good comeback and would be pinned only minutes later with the Anger Managment.

Not suprisingly, the fans were shocked that Angry Gilmore did away with Christain Faith so easily, they wouldn't have time to congratulate him either as Squeeky McClean appeared out of nowhere nailing Gilmore in the back of the head with a steel chair. McClean grabbed a microphone and told the fallen Angry Gilmore that he had made a huge mistake by leaving him last week and that he would pay for it at "When Hell Freezes Over" when the two of them compete in a singles match! McClean smashed the chair one last time across Gilmore's back before walking back up the ramp with a manical smile on his face.

Backstage, Rich Money is with Enforcer Roberts. Rich thanks Roberts for the help last week but explains that the problem isn't over just yet. He asks Roberts if he can 'help him out' in the US title rematch at the PPV. Rich says that in return, he will be at ringside for Robert's match against Enygma tonight. After a few moments, Enforcer Roberts nods. He and Rich have a deal, again...

Non-Title Rematch

The Biggz Boyz vs. Death Row

Following there loss in the No.1 Contenders match last week, this was literally Death Row's last chance to impress. For the Biggz Boyz, not only was this a warm up match to prepare for there title clash at the PPV but an oppurtunity to avenge the attack's the Biggz Boyz had faced thanks to Death Row in this past month. The Biggz Boyz gave it there all in this match and would eventually get the pinfall, Death Row were angry and attacked Brett & Bart following the loss but only a few seconds later, were quickly tossed out of the ring by the smaller Biggz Boyz.

Randy Bumfhole vs. Marc DuBois

Zimmy had wanted Randy to face Marc DuBois tonight but Randy didn't need much convincing and was more than glad to participate. Unfortunately, Marc DuBois didn't have the same shining chemistry with Randy and the match was notably less exciting than the DuBois/Zimmy affairs of the previous weeks. Still, the two put on a good match, Randy would have the advantage for much of the match but his in ring skills could not be matched by DuBois' crafty cheap tactics. Randy would eventually fall victim to a small package, giving DuBois the victory.

Following a commercial break, Marc DuBois approached Zimmy backstage and asked if he had made a decision over the title challenge last week. Before Zimmy could reply, DuBois told him that now he had beaten both Randy and the champion himself, he wasn't taking no for an answer. Zimmy told DuBois he had no problem with that and would glady face DuBois at When Hell Freezes Over... In a Ladder Match! DuBois smiled and shook hands with Zimmy, thanking him for the oppurtunity before leaving.

Enygma vs. Enforcer Roberts

Like he had promised, Rich Money followed Enforcer Roberts down to ringside. An angry Enygma would attack Rich on the stage before he had even gotten close to the black mat's surrounding the ring but his ambush wouldn't last long as Robert's picked him up and tossed him in the ring. From then on Roberts would dominate Enygma. Meanwhile, on the ramp Rich Money insisted that he be carried back to the doctor's office as it seems that something had happened to his cheek bone. The doctor was heard saying that he could not see anything wrong but Rich still demanded he be treated by medical staff in the backstage area. With that, the doctor and road agents helped Rich walk back up the ramp and out of sight from the crowd. Unfortunately, this was when Robert's most needed Rich as Enygma made his comeback and would eventually pin his opponent with the Enygma Variation.

Enygma had captured yet another win and was ready to celebrate with the fans when suddenly Rich Money ran straight back down the ramp and clothesline'd Enygma right out of the ring, near the announce tables! It was clear that Rich Money had planned this out beforehand. Enygma tried to fight back but was exhausted following his match and he soon weakened. Robert's recovered from the Enygma Variation and decided to help out, grabbing Enygma from Rich and powerbombing him right through the Announce Table!! Rich Money and Enforcer Roberts had effectively sent there message to Enygma. It was not going to be easy to take the North American title away from Rich, not at all..

In the backstage area, Skull DeBones was packing his bags ready to go home when suddenly he was blindsided by Remo and hit with a flurry of punches. Remo stood up and spit in DeBones' face, mockingly wishing him luck at When Hell Freezes Over before picking up his enemies bag's and tossing them across the floor. "Go fetch!" he said before leaving.

Mainevent Match

Jack Bruce vs. Steve Frehley

Nothing had been announced beforehand about the mainevent, something you don't often see in sports entertainment shows like this but never the less, fans were delighted as two of there favourite SWF superstars faced off 1 on 1 in preparation for the PPV. Steve Frehley was keeping up with Bruce for most of the match until Runaway Train came down to the ring. Frehley urged him to get into the ring, even opening the ropes.. but Runaway Train stayed put. Suddenly, he was rolled up from behind and 3 seconds later, Jack Bruce had won. Shocking parts of the audience. Frehley didn't respond well to the loss and shoved Jack Bruce after the defeat, but Bruce laughed it off and wished luck to Steve at When Hell Freezes Over before walking up the ramp and past Runaway Train to end the show.

----

Overall Rating: B

Edited by mAXi

Glad to see Jack Bruce back in the main event picture in some variation. For now, I can't wait for When Hell Freezes Over, because you built up some good matches. Now for this show. The Gilmore/McClean feud went a great way, just as I suspected. Very well done, I must say. Also, I think I aslo see an Enforcer Roberts and Rich Money rivalry in the nest couple of weeks, or maybe months, which would also be kewl because of the way you've made the Rich Money character. Marc DuBois geting a victoro over both the Bumfholes? That's another good way to build up the thir ladder match. Until now, the only beef I have with this is DeBones. I've always imagined him as an Undertaker-like character, who appears in omnious ways and such. So that 'packing of bags' segment wasn't really to my liking. But that's you're call entirely.

Still going strong nonetheless, this is a great read! (Y)

Glad to see Jack Bruce back in the main event picture in some variation. For now, I can't wait for When Hell Freezes Over, because you built up some good matches. Now for this show. The Gilmore/McClean feud went a great way, just as I suspected. Very well done, I must say. Also, I think I aslo see an Enforcer Roberts and Rich Money rivalry in the nest couple of weeks, or maybe months, which would also be kewl because of the way you've made the Rich Money character. Marc DuBois geting a victoro over both the Bumfholes? That's another good way to build up the thir ladder match. Until now, the only beef I have with this is DeBones. I've always imagined him as an Undertaker-like character, who appears in omnious ways and such. So that 'packing of bags' segment wasn't really to my liking. But that's you're call entirely.

Still going strong nonetheless, this is a great read! (Y)

411mainia.com

Post Supreme TV Roundup

Marc DuBois was upset at Randy Bumfhole, asking he put more effort in to his matches the next time he faces DuBois. The two have had a bit of a grudge with each other since they first met back in SWF Training. We here at 411mania hope that this will not affect the PPV ladder match DuBois and Zimmy have in just 6 days! (Ed- It's the only reason im buying this damn pay-per-view!)

Creative are still very happy with the pairing of Enforcer Roberts and Rich Money and would like to keep them around for a bit longer. Richard Eisen was extremely happy with Rich's acting during the Roberts/Enygma match and is making sure his push goes nowhere but upwards from now on. The boss was also very happy with what happened in the aftermath of Enygma's beatdown, especially the powerbomb through the announce table.

Sam Keith is set to make his return to tv in the coming days. He has been wrestling dark matches since winning against Steve Frehley two weeks ago.

And finally, here is the confirmed card for When Hell Freezes Over/

SWF Heavyweight Title Match

Runaway Train © vs. Steve Frehley

No DQ Match

Remo vs. Skull DeBones

Rich Money (w/Enforcer Roberts) © vs. Enygma

Ladder Match

Grudge Match

Suqeeky McClean vs. Angry Gilmore

SWF Tag Team Title Match

The Biggz Boyz © vs. High Concept

SWF Heavyweight Title Match

Runaway Train © vs. Steve Frehley

- I really feel that Frehley will win here. After all the run-ins and taunts he has had with Runaway Train, I think there will be a new SWF champion.

No DQ Match

Remo vs. Skull DeBones

- Just some weird feeling I have, although I can either man winning this bout.

Rich Money (w/Enforcer Roberts) © vs. Enygma

- If he is going to get pushed, he will retain the title. Either that, or Enygma will win after Roberts turns on Money.

Ladder Match

- He has defeated both of the Bumfholes, so what more can be said? I mark out for DuBois. :P

Grudge Match

Suqeeky McClean vs. Angry Gilmore

- Since it has been McClean that has scrwed up all the tag matches, and he got to do that chair spot, i'm quite sure that Gilmore will take the victory here.

SWF Tag Team Title Match

The Biggz Boyz © vs. High Concept

This all seems a bit randomly thrown together, so I bet for the champions to retain the titles.

SWF.jpg

SWF Special Report

A Look At The Stars Of Tomorrow

In 2005, over 10 exceptional talents graduated from SWF's training school. The likes of Kid Toma, Akima Brave, Randy Bumfhole, the Shooting Star Champion Zimmy Bumfhole and challenger, Marc Dubois immediately shook up the SWF with impressive ability in the ring and on the microphone.

A year later and Richard Eisen decided to bring in another group of stars with bags of potential, sending them to SWF's new developmental camp, Rhode Island Pro Wrestling. Every two weeks, we here at SWF.com are giving you the chance to get to know these men and women as heir to the SWF throne Jerry Eisen visits each superstar, one by one, for an exclusive interview with the stars of tomorrow!

---------

trentshafferlr3.jpg

In 2004, Trent Shaffer made his professional debut for Canadian Golden Combat, his hometown promotion. From day one they knew he had the potential to become one of the best in the business and it was no suprise to them when SWF eventually came knocking. Trent would leave Canada in late 2006 to work for RIPW, becoming one of the first to work under a SWF developmental contract. At just 21 years of age, Trent is one of the most promising athletes in the wrestling world. Here's what Trent had to say to Jerry Eisen when he visited an RIPW event.

Jerry Eisen: Trent, now i know your Canadian, so are you looking forward to returning to your home country as part of the SWF roster?

Trent Shaffer: Well as long as everything goes to plan and i get signed to a full time contract with the SWF, then definetely. Even if most of SWF's big events aren't in Canada, it doesn't matter because my family, my friends and my great fans will be watching from home on there televisions.

Jerry Eisen: Don't forget that being part of the SWF would rapidly boost your popularity in the UK, Mexico and of course.. here in the United States of America.

Trent Shaffer: Oh yeah, that too *Trent laughs*

Jerry Eisen: Now, speaking of those 'great fans' in Canada, they have constantly been praising your aerial ability.

Trent Shaffer: Yeah, it actually helped me a lot when fans would talk to me after a show and tell me how flashy i am in the ring, how much i stand out. Being good in the air was the thing i worked hardest on during my training and now i want to improve in other areas as well. One of my main goals is to become a good mat wrestler, i am really hoping that my stint here in RIPW will help me in that area. If i debut in SWF, i want Richard Eisen and his team to consider me a capable wrestler, good enough to hang around with the likes of Angry Gilmore and Jack Bruce.

Jerry Eisen: Interesting, i heard that you were a big fan of Angry Gilmore. Is this is true? And if so, why do you like him so much?

Trent Shaffer: Whoever told you that is spot on. Angry Gilmore is actually my favourite wrestler of all time. In my opinion, he is not only one of the greatest Canadian wrestlers i have ever seen, but one of the greatest all rounders in professional wrestling. My wrestling career is not over until i have a match with Angry Gilmore, a good long match too. Now with this developmental contract, i am closer than ever.

Jerry Eisen: Was he part of the reason you entered professional wrestling ?

Trent Shaffer: He was indeed. I had been watching SWF religiously since 1999 and when Gilmore debuted in 2002, i had never heard of him before but every week he pulled out classic match after classic match and to cap it off, he was incredibly entertaining on the microphone. He made me love wrestling more than i could of possibly imagined. That's when i decided to become a wrestler, i trained because i wanted to be as good as Angry Gilmore. Im not there yet but i know that with the right state of mind, the right ammount of training and the right attitude i can do it. He was the one who told me that after i sent him some fan mail a few days before i was about to begin my career with CGC. He is probably my main inspiration for being here today and working for RIPW.

Jerry Eisen: Wow, well that's quite the story. Are there any other SWF wrestlers you are a fan of ?

Trent Shaffer: I don't think i like anyone as much as i do Angry Gilmore. But before Gilmore appeared in SWF, Sam Keith was my favourite wrestler. He always looked like he could kick your ass. He has slowed down over these past years but i still like him and remember him for those great runs he had as champion when i first started watching and right upto early 2004. Chris Morisette, a.k.a The Lobster Warrior is also another wrestler i have loved. When i was younger he was a big name in town, always a lot of talk about him. I went to see him at a wrestling event and after that, it convinced me to give SWF a try way back in '99. That was what first got me interested in wrestling.

Jerry Eisen: Well it has been great talking to you Trent, you sure do have a lot of stories to tell!

Trent Shaffer: Damn right, and in 5 years time i can tell you about how i won the SWF World Heavyweight Championship baby!

Jerry Eisen: Trent Shaffer, ambitious as always! Thankyou Trent.

Trent Shaffer: No problem.

Jerry Eisen: As for our next interview, we will be speaking with Nevada Nuclear, a unique talent that you will just have to see for yourself!

Edited by mAXi

This has taken longer than i would of liked and i am not confident that the writing is up to the standards i have set with my past few shows (however low or high that be, i guess that is for you to decide). I hope you enjoy the PPV none the less and feel free to add your thoughts on the show once you are finished.

SWF.jpg

Presents...

When Hell Freezes Over

411mania.com

Post PPV Report

Following When Hell Freezes Over the big news backstage is that the chairman, Richard Eisen will be getting more involved in the booking of his company after what he says was 'a wake up call' when witnessing a rather average world title match. He will help mostly in creating a fresh mainevent scene that will consist of entertaining interviews and matches while long time buddy, Sam Keith will focus on the lower card.

Jack Bruce is said to be extremely happy with the direction his character is going following his heel turn that ended the show. Another hampy camper is Steve Frehley for obvious reasons. One person who is NOT happy however is Joe Sexy, who hasn't been on television at all during January, it seems the writers have no idea what to do with him. Also in the same situation is Eric Eisen but to a lesser extent as it is likely Eric will be featuring in February now that his father is in a more active role.

And finally, Marc DuBois is still at hospital after the ending spot in his ladder match with Zimmy. When reporters came to talk to Marc, he claimed that the spot was not planned beforehand and that he was scared for his life, fortunate to land on the announcers table rather than in the crowd. Peter Michaels has backed this up by stating he and the nearby staff were never told that the announce table was going to be used by any of the wrestlers during the show. Michaels said that he had to literally run away just before DuBois came crashing on top of him. DuBois is said to be rather angry at Zimmy for going through with such a risky move, a move that has resulted in various aches and pains in DuBois' lower back...

A rather interesting PPV I must say, but I think it had a little too many turns and twists in it. Off course, it lended to the excitement but it was just a little over the top in my head. To change topic, I really the way you're going with the Rich Money character. The whole 'Enforcer' thing with Roberts and Keith is just class, and I really like it. After that interview with Trent Shaffer, I don't think he is far away from debuting, seeing as what happened to Angry Gilmore by the hands of McClean. That could evolve into an interesting feud. Keep up the SUPREME work! (Y)

SWF.jpg

SWF Supreme TV

Week 1, February 2007 at the Wisconsin Gardens

The man of the moment, Jack Bruce opens the show to mixed reactions from the capacity crowd. As Bruce enters the ring, video footage of what happened at When Hell Freezes Over is shown over the titantron. Jack Bruce has a microphone in his hand as the cameras pan back to the centre of the ring where he is standing. Bruce tells the fans that he was not proud of what he did at the PPV, but it had to be done. He claims that despite all the victories, despite all the popularity he has never had a proper World title shot in the SWF. He was being overlooked and he was tired of it so he attacked the new World Champion Steve Frehley. Bruce explains that this was the best possible thing he could of done because not only did the fans give him attention he deserved, Frehley would give him the title shot he deserved. Just as he said that, Frehley's music played and the new World Champion came running down the ramp to a thunderous ovation! Frehley slides into the ring and makes it clear that he is not up for talking, pushing Bruce down to the mat and sending a flurry of punches his way but Frehley's assault barely lasts 10 seconds as Runaway Train appears from out of nowhere and pulls the champion away from Bruce before laying him out with the Train Wreck! The move he wished he could of used in his World Title match just days ago. Bruce sees this and decides not to get in Runaway Train's way, instead exiting the ring and walking back up the ramp and eventually into the backstage area...

The Samoan Wildboyz vs. High Concept

The new tag team champions recieved a stellar reaction from the crowd as they made there way to the ring to face the Samoan Wildboyz. This match would not be a normal tag match however as there was a stipulation. The stipulation being that if the Wildboyz win tonight they will face High Concept again next week, in a title match. With this in mind, all eyes were on the Wildboyz to see if they could pick up a win. Kid Toma and Akima Brave put in an amazing effort and had much of the advantage the whole way through, but just as they looked to finish off there opponents, one pair of very, very angry individuals stopped them in there tracks. Shady K and Knuckles ambushed both teams with a parade of steel chairs and not suprisingly the match was deemed a draw. It looked like the Wildboyz would not be getting there title match next week afterall.

It was not long until all hell broke lose as a 4th team rushed down to the ring to get revenge on Death Row, the Biggz Boyz! Brett and Bart did not have size on there side and found it difficult to clear the ring of both Shady K and Knuckles but soon a recovered Samoan Wildboyz would lend a helping hand and get rid of the pair. Meanwhile, High Concept were already halfway up the ramp, hands clinching to there Tag Titles. With 3 hungy teams, would High Concept have the belts for much longer ?

Jack Bruce opens the door to Richard Eisen's office backstage and says that he is eager to show the world just how much he deserves a title shot, Bruce then demands a match for tonight. Eisen thinks for a second before telling Bruce to get ready because tonight in the mainevent, he faces Christian Faith! Bruce smiles and shakes hands with Eisen, happy to negotiate.

Squeeky McClean vs. Skull DeBones

In the 2nd match of the night, Squeeky McClean is forced to face Skull DeBones in a 1 on 1 match. Both these men were losers at When Hell Freezes Over and were not at all happy about it. Especially Squeeky McClean who managed to put Angry Gilmore in hospital and unable to appear at this weeks episode of Supreme TV. McClean was more than impressive during this match doing much of the same that he did against Angry Gilmore and proved dominant on the mat the whole way through. This would eventually give him the win over DeBones who could not get his shoulders up before 3 after being taken down with the 'Stain Removal'.

Rating: B-

Rich Money & Sam Keith vs. The Amazing Bumfholes

Rich Money had gained a new client over the weekend with the arrival of Sam Keith to his new 'group'. Rich simply couldn't be stopped with powerhouses like Roberts and Keith by his side, this showed as Rich got the pinfall in yet another match, this time against the Bumfhole brothers. This was Randy and Zimmy's first tag team match of 2007, thanks to DuBois they had not had the chance to team up during January. Rich did not at all look interested in taking part in this match instead leaving Sam Keith to do all the work. When Randy Bumfhole got the better of Keith, Roberts decided to distract the referee at ringside and from there it was easy street once again as Keith hit a low blow on Randy and tagged in Rich. Keith blocked Zimmy from entering the ring while Rich Money hit the Cash Flow on his brother for the win. Who could stop these 3 men ?

Following the match, Zimmy tries to help his brother to his feet when cameras catch a disguised Marc DuBois jumping over the crowd barrier and snatching the Shooting Star title from near the announce table! Zimmy spots him and immediately dashes towards DuBois, but DuBois is almost halfway out of the stadium by the time Zimmy has even gotten over the crowd barrier. It was no use, Zimmy had just had his title stolen!

In the backstage area, Jerry Eisen is (again) with Steve Frehley. Jerry asks Frehley how he feels about having two people desperately after his newly won World Title. Frehley says that it doesn't matter how many people want the title, he has only just got the gold a few days ago and he isn't going to be giving it away for a long, long time. Frehley wishes Jack Bruce luck in his mainevent match and says that he is more than happy to give Bruce a title shot in the near future, he just wished he asked nicely instead of attacking him like he did.

Jack Bruce vs. Christain Faith

This was a match from start to finish that everybody in the crowd seemed to thoroughly enjoy. Christain Faith put in a fantastic performance here and held his own, it was unfortunate that he couldn't beat Jack Bruce, who was also at his best. He wanted to prove himself to everybody and after this, he could consider his mission acomplished. Runaway Train made an appearance during the match, watching from the stage area, it didn't effect Bruce's performance at all as he would eventually watch Jack get the pinfall over Christain Faith with the New York Minute. Following the match, Train and Jack Bruce shared a breif stare before Bruce made the belt motion across his waist. This seemed to anger Runaway Train who too had his mindset on the World Title but instead of a brawl, Train simply walked backstage leaving Bruce to celebrate in the ring as SWF end there very first show of February.

---

Overall Rating: B