The (WWE) Office: A New Twist

Guest ADDavis

Guest ADDavis

Episode 11 Part 2

The Standoff!

August: 1st Week

WWE Raw is War

Raw kicked off with the return of Chris Jericho to the ring, and he started things off on Raw with a match – something that hasn’t happened in a while on Raw. His opponent was Charlie Haas, and while Haas gave Jericho a run for his money in his first match back, the former Undisputed Champion made quick work of Haas and put him away with the Walls of Jericho – clearly showing that he hasn’t lost a step in the ring! After the match, Jericho grabbed a microphone, which the fans in Ontario were greatly anticipating.

Chris Jericho:
RAW… IS…. CENA.

(The fans are confused.)

Chris Jericho:
You heard me right. That’s all Raw has been for the last year or so, isn’t it? Raw is Cena. Meanwhile, ratings drop, you people are bored, and I hear the same thing each and every week. “Chris, come back!” “Jericho, we need you!” “RAW needs you!” … until finally, I couldn’t take it any longer. You see, I took a look at that little stipulation from last year, when it was Chris Jericho against, yes, that’s right, John Cena – the same match that I was kicked off Raw for ALLEGEDLY losing. I looked at that little stipulation in the contract, and it read that it applied AS LONG AS Vincent Kennedy McMahon was still the Chairman of the WWE. And do you know what? Vince went nuts! Vince went looney! And Vince McMahon is sitting in an insane asylum, and has been stripped of his power! So Chris Jericho was free to sign a WWE contract and return to Raw, hereby giving you Jerichoholics EXACTLY what you want! But more importantly, I get exactly what I want, which is the chance to take out John Cena at Summerslam!

Well, as soon as he mentioned Summerslam, the music for the WWE Champion, John Cena played and the Champ came out to defend his turf! The Canadian fans were solidly behind Jericho, however.

John Cena:
Christopher, you just don’t give up, do you? I thought we wrapped things up last year, but here you come back, whinin’ and complainin’! You know, you’re right about one thing. Raw HAS been Cena. That’s because each and every week, I have come out here and put up with challenge after challenge, whether it be the biggest guys or the meanest guys, whether it be jackasses – like you – or guys I respect!

Chris Jericho:
Oh, you wanna talk about respect? Respect, that’s a word I know pretty well myself… you see, my definition of earning ‘respect’ is making your way from the bottom and getting all the way to the top – ON YOUR OWN. Earning respect is becoming the first ever Undisputed Champion in one night! What do YOU know about ‘earning respect’? All you are, John, is a GIMMICK. You stand there, with your stupid little hat, with a stupid little movie and a stupid little rap CD under your belt, and there you are, just smiling for the cameras, smiling so you can sell the merchandise for the corporate bigwigs! And meanwhile, here in Ontario and all over the world, people just…can’t…seem…to RESPECT you.
(the start up a CENA SUCKS chant, much to the chagrin of the Champion.)
See? You hear the people turning on you, week in and week out, and I know damn well it eats you alive. You give your everything and you STILL can’t earn their respect. So what’s it gonna take John?

Cena and Jericho go nose to nose and things look like they’re about to heat up, but out comes Jonathan Coachman to break things up. He tells them that he is fully willing and able to sign the match, but first John Cena has some unfinished business – later in the evening, he will be defending that very WWE Title against Mark Henry!

“The New American Dream” Cody Rhodes was backstage with Maria, discussing how happy he was to be on Raw, fighting under the name of his father – who he was proud to watch fight in the Wargames bout at the Great American Bash. Interrupting him, however, was William Regal (accompanied by Dave Taylor) Regal scoffed at the young Rhodes and his claim to be the “New American Dream”, and told the “miscreant” to scurry along and “go work at a fast-food restaurant”. Rhodes took offense to this, and challenged Regal to a match, which happened following the commercial break. While Rhodes showed a lot of impressive fire for a rookie, he was no match for the much more experienced Regal, who ended the match with a vicious-looking Regal Cutter for the win.

New Women’s Champion, Mickie James, had a successful Women’s Title defense against Jillian Hall, though post-match all three of the “Mean Girls” attacked her, leading to a save by Candice and Michelle McCool (who had, apparently, been on leave of absence for a few weeks. No idea why.)

Michelle McCool:
Look, I’ll be frank with you. They simply forgot to book me.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ADDavis

(you know, I had that written down and I totally botched it up anyways. Leave it to me to screw up...)

Fallen Angel- I'm gonna attempt to put in a few interview segments here and there when I feel they really introduce a new character or are important to the story and/or feuds, but if its a typical promo I'll probably be more inclined to leave it out. But I know I'm much more adept at writing promos than matches, so odds are look for more of those in the future.

Well, it is going good so far, I likte the way you make matches and write promos. I am just looking for more road agent, writers, McMahon's segment, etc. because those are really funny and make this diary what it really is. But other than that this diary is fantastic.

EDIT: OH, 301 posts.

Edited by The Fallen Angel 2.0

Guest ADDavis

Episode 12

Long live the new boss, same as the old boss.

August: 1st Week

Michael Hayes:
It’s not far-fetched to say that a bunch of the boys watch TNA. I mean, what do ya watch when you get tired of seeing your own product all the time?

For the record, I just fell out of my chair with laughter when I pictured the Shane scene in my head. Kudos.

In the realm of real feedback, obviously you're doing something right since you're pinned for the month. I wasn't a huge fan at first, but the small things have won me over. Okay...it was just Anderson.

*HORSEMEN SIGN*

Edited by En Dub

I too am unable to resist the Double A love. It's still real to him, dammit.

The rest of it's pretty good too. I'm digging the short writeups. Makes it easy to catch up when I miss a show, and it's (hopefully) easier to write.

The Shane segment...also gold. Johnny Ace = top 5 character on the "show".

Brother Ray? TNA champion? There's only one explanation...Team 3D...three's one less than what? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Anderson?

aahof.jpg

I'm going to be completely honest and say that I read this diary merely for the backstage/quoted stuff. I halfway pay attention to storylines. But still, this is bar none one of the funniest diaries I've ever read.

Guest Foaly

Lance Cade: Yeah, man, I dunno…with Steph as our boss now, things feel less…I dunno, fun I guess.

(Backstage – the locker room before Raw.)

*WHAP*

Trevor Murdoch: SHIT! MY ASS!

Matt Hardy: *the wet towel connects.* COUNT IT!

(And then, she arrives.)

I always hate to jump on bandwagons but this is an excellent piece of work ADDavis. Some of the best I have seen in the Dome for quite a while. The idea works surprisingly well and you certainly have made it better in content and material than what the title puts in the imagination. There is also a lot of potential for the future for this diary, which i'm sure you can follow through. I'm especially liking how you are portraying Randy Orton and Vince - the Boogeyman joke which got him fired was a great idea. Keep up the good work, i'll be reading.

Hey, man! Great Diary! I love every single bit except for Shane being a moron and all but I guess that's one for the cause.

Other than that you are doing a terrific job! Keep writing and we'll keep reading! :)

By the way the backstage segments are a really strong side of the diary so there is no problem for me with the short show description as long as the backstage stuff remains at the usual high quality level!

Edited by PyroHunter

The Ken Shamrock/Chavo bit had me cracking up. It's a shame that everyone only seems to be reading for the comedy, because there's actually some decent booking going on behind it. However, if you took out the comedy you wouldn't have as many devoted readers, so it's a good idea in that respect. It'd be just another WWE diary.

Edited by 'P.S.' Summers

I first read this diary yesterday, and man, I laughed so hard at the first post, that I read all of it.

You really need to get more Dusty/Cody segments in I think, and I loved the perverbyal (I think thats how you spell it) ballsack line from Dusty a few pages back...

The storylines are pretty good to, I like how you write this diary. It's short and sweet, so people don't get bored of reading long, massive paragraphs.

Oh yeah, more AA plese...

*HORSEMAN SIGN*

Edited by Chip Horton

jeez if you think there is a Smackdown curse i think the diary dome has one as well... everytime a diary gets pinned it ends... hopefully this isnt the case with The Office

Where do you get the impression that this one is ending?