Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

Easy, I went normal first two times I couldn't get into it, then went easy because I wanted to try and rush the game (wasn't finding the battles hard, just didn't want to spent more time on the game than needed because at the time I wasn't enjoying it). Turns out it was too easy.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like X - at least, haven't tried the X-2 remaster yet - lost a bit of its flavor in the upgrade; all of the text looks samey now instead of having its own look about it. It doesn't even feel cool to get an Overkill anymore.

...even during the second Evrae fight, where it's literally the second easiest boss in the game?

I feel like X - at least, haven't tried the X-2 remaster yet - lost a bit of its flavor in the upgrade; all of the text looks samey now instead of having its own look about it. It doesn't even feel cool to get an Overkill anymore.

I don't understand this. There has never been a game in which I've even contemplated the text font, let alone found it to affect how enjoyable the game is.

Benji: TWO MORE DAYS!

Maybe the sore throat I'm beginning to feel at work today is the start of my body subconsciously contracting a strategic illness... :pervert:

• Like 2

I don't understand this. There has never been a game in which I've even contemplated the text font, let alone found it to affect how enjoyable the game is.

Benji: TWO MORE DAYS!

Maybe the sore throat I'm beginning to feel at work today is the start of my body subconsciously contracting a strategic illness... :pervert:

I never said it affected my enjoyment of the game, just that it's kind of weird to see generic-looking text.

I am at home, sitting, in that awkward place in time, where it's not late enough that it should have arrived before now, but it's not early enough to be confident that it'll probably turn up later.

Stuff like this is why I want to go all digital, but my Vita memory card isn't big enough to hold both FFX and FFX-2. >_>

It's weird. I was downed twice at Gagazet by a wolf/machina/dragon random encounter grouping, and both times ended up not saving after Kimahri's solo fight, which is usually one of the most tedious ones in the game for me... but the way I've built him up in my current game - his own Grid area, leading into Tidus' (long enough to obtain Haste and Cheer), and then veering into Auron's - has him in this nice area of being fairly powerful, yet still quick.

I mean, he's still about as useful as he is normally (which is to say, not much), but it's nice to not have a terribly underdeveloped Kimahri in a 2-on-1 situation.

Am currently sat by a Mi'ihen Highroad savepoint playing many games of Blitzball. I should probably be getting on with the plot, huh. :shifty:

Edit: But I just got Attack Reels so yaaaay.

Tell me that black sorcery you used to understand Blitzball and be good at it. I feel like my whole life there's a simple trick that's eluded.