• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case someone still cares about 14.

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn for PS3

In Stock
£6.85

http://www.simplygames.com/info/20184/Final-Fantasy-XIV-A-Realm-Reborn-PS3

Edit

I just noticed, since you can register the PS3 Version to be connected to your PC Version (so you can play your characters on both systems) this could be a cheap way to ad a month of subscription to your already existing FF14 account since i know the combination still ads 30 days just like your original PC purchase did when registering.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up the X/X-2 remaster set for the Vita finally.

I just realized when I played this as a kid I had NO clue about the battle system. I didn't realize/remember that it was an "order of attack" based thing. This is going to be an all new game.

And now I really want the same thing to be done to 12.

In Stock
£6.85

Edit

I just noticed, since you can register the PS3 Version to be connected to your PC Version (so you can play your characters on both systems) this could be a cheap way to ad a month of subscription to your already existing FF14 account since i know the combination still ads 30 days just like your original PC purchase did when registering.

Eurgh, I wasn't going to bother, but it's tough to justify not at least trying it at that price. Any PS3ers interested in joining?

In Stock
£6.85

Edit

Eurgh, I wasn't going to bother, but it's tough to justify not at least trying it at that price. Any PS3ers interested in joining?

Resist!

• 2 weeks later...

FF3 launched on Steam the other day.

Ok, that is really tempting...but $16? Seems a little pricy for the exact same game that was released on DS 8 years ago.

I will get it if it goes on sale...same with 4 when that is eventually released. These are the two I haven't played for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Final Fantasy Type-0 coming in HD to Vita.

That's cool and all, but I can't help but feel bad for the guy that spent forever translating it on his own. Square-Enix didn't give a shit until people were about to get it for free.

EDIT: Or not, apparently it's coming to PS4. Well thank god for that, I was worried they'd give the Vita some support for a second there!

Final Fantasy Type-0 coming in HD to Vita.

That's cool and all, but I can't help but feel bad for the guy that spent forever translating it on his own. Square-Enix didn't give a shit until people were about to get it for free.

EDIT: Or not, apparently it's coming to PS4. Well thank god for that, I was worried they'd give the Vita some support for a second there!

What is Type-0? Is this a thing I should be getting hyped for?