Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played and finished 7, 8, 10, and 12, plus the original Tactics. 7 and 8 I played on the PC, not on consoles. And I currently have 13 at the top of my Steam wantlist.

Favorite game = 12, with 10 a close second. But 10 has my favorite soundtrack.

Edited by GhostMachine

I thought you couldn't go back once you enter the crater/start disc 3?

Edit: I may be mis-remembering, it has almost 18 years since I got to that point :P

Nope, you get a save crystal that you can use anywhere in the dungeon. Just before the final fight you get a scene with the group together where you get their thoughts and can confirm with them if you really want to go ahead, but you can still head back from there, it's only once you move past there that the final fight begins. Mind, I'm probably being harsh, I have finished the game around fifteen times >_>

• 3 weeks later...

Going to try to do a proper playthrough of FFVIII since it was on sale on Steam for only $5.99. Sooooooo. Many. Tutorials.

So I'm finding myself actually looking forward to Type O next month. Maybe because it feels like the first time the fans, media and Square are united in "no its not a turn based, mid-90's traditional FF" and are just letting it be what it is.

Not to mention Crisis Core gameplay on next gen is enough to sell me regardless. Should pull me back in after XIII-3 was the first FF I didn't play.

Edited by Captain New JaPenn
  • Like 1

So I'm finding myself actually looking forward to Type O next month. Maybe because it feels like the first time the fans, media and Square are united in "no its not a turn based, mid-90's traditional FF" and are just letting it be what it is.

Not to mention Crisis Core gameplay on next gen is enough to sell me regardless. Should pull me back in after XIII-3 was the first FF I didn't play.

I can't wait, my friend has the Japanese version on his vita so I've seen it in action and its great fun.