Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why.

Why is that a thing you'd subject yourself to.

Why.

Because I've beaten every Final Fantasy from V to XIII, so I might as well do XIII-2?

Plus, after I beat it I can restart Disgaea 4 (thinking of just restarting my file), then Persona 3!

Edit: I have no idea where to go! I went to the place that had the red orbs floating around, found the gate, but didn't have a wild artifact. Now I have no idea where to go! So, doing some time traveling and end up fighting Gigantuar, I freak out becaise "OMG I AM GONNA DIE", but beat it....I now have a Gigantuar. I don't have any materials to level it up...should I use it? And is it weird i think this game isn't linear enough?

Why.

Why.

To be fair, XIII-2 is actually really, really good. It's not until literally the last five minutes that it becomes awful. The actual meat of the gameplay and story, whilst not matching up to the rest of the series (though still miles better than XII and XIII), makes for a pretty fun JRPG.

Just... Ruki. Just leave the room after the final boss fight when everything looks like it's going well. Just leave for five minutes and pretend that was the end. And you'll be fine! Just fine!

Why.

Why.

To be fair, XIII-2 is actually really, really good. It's not until literally the last five minutes that it becomes awful. The actual meat of the gameplay and story, whilst not matching up to the rest of the series (though still miles better than XII and XIII), makes for a pretty fun JRPG.

Just... Ruki. Just leave the room after the final boss fight when everything looks like it's going well. Just leave for five minutes and pretend that was the end. And you'll be fine! Just fine!

I liked the Mass Effect 3 ending. I think I will be ok :shifty:

You know, if I can figure out where to go :angry:

You probably missed a Wild Artifact. Check GameFaqs or something and try and find the right place. There's a few YouTube guides to where all the Wild Artifacts are, might be helpful. If I remember right I was kind of stuck on that mission and I ended up needing a Wild Artifact I'd missed somewhere down the line.

And yeah, the FFXIII-2 ending makes the Mass Effect 3 ending look like a well thought out, happy ending that provides all the closure you could need.

For anyone curious...

You beat the final boss, save the world, save the girl and save the sister (the three things you were trying to do). And then it turns out that in doing so, you actually unleashed the apocalypse, the girl dies from what you thought you saved her from, the sister is turned into crystal and that's it, the game ends. And if you put that extra bit of effort in to get the final SECRET ending, it turns out that everything you did was exactly what the main villain wanted and had planned for you to do and it didn't actually kill him and now he rules everything. So yeah. Way to go, I guess.

I likely did. But I refuse to use a guide! I managed to beat the Clock Paradox challenge all by myself.....fuck that puzzle.

I think my next stop will be Acamedia or whatever the city is called. I seem to have found the second gate, but not the first gate.

I only referred to the guide once when I was absolutely stuck for where to go. I admit to using clock puzzle cheats though on some of the larger ones. ME3 at least tried to pretend it had an ending that didn't need DLC. XIII-2 shamelessly gave zero genuine ending, and that's why I've not, and will not, purchase any DLC for it.

I just want another tactics game.

I need to beat the first one...I never got too far in it, and I love tactics style games (Disgaea is <3)

And? I am dumb. I go back to Academia and...apparently I am still supposed to follow Caius. Apparently I took a gate and got sidetracked for awhile.

Edit: I sucked at the boss fight....took six minutes for some reason >_< Probably because I was trying to use status ailments against it.

Grrr....trying to find the gravitational cores...this is gonna be boring. The maps are big, and they give no indication of where they might be. Found the Alpha one by pure luck. Also, boo finding gates and not having Wild Artifacts!