Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am doing my first optional boss in FF13-2!

Twilight Odin, motherfucker! I got his first version in the past no problem. His second version....SO close to killing him, but his area attack fucked me. I could never keep our health up long enough

:( Gonna try again (this time with a sentinel class thrown in....I should use that more maybe)!

Edit: Second time I kicked hiss ass! 5 stars! The first time I got him staggered I used Ultima Aero. The second time I used Meteor Javalin or whatever

I am doing my first optional boss in FF13-2!

Twilight Odin, motherfucker! I got his first version in the past no problem. His second version....SO close to killing him, but his area attack fucked me. I could never keep our health up long enough

:( Gonna try again (this time with a sentinel class thrown in....I should use that more maybe)!

Edit: Second time I kicked hiss ass! 5 stars! The first time I got him staggered I used Ultima Aero. The second time I used Meteor Javalin or whatever

Wait until you try against the post-game bosses. They're not too bad, until you get to like... Yomi, in the Archetype Steppe. It's weird that I had a way easier time against the Long Gui there. Yomi is a dick. Immortal is a dick too, thinking about it. Long Gui is weirdly easy for being so massive.

I think the worst is Rapatil, which I've yet to beat and probably won't. I think he's the hardest boss in the game and he's also a massive dick. Funnily enough, the final boss of XIII-2 is about 10 times easier than any of these.

I had no other games and I really started to get into the combat system. I actually think I did a few of those pre-end game though. That's probably why I had such an easy time with the final boss, thinking about it. :P

The Final Episode!!! !:o

Edit: I think my lack of paradigm tactical skill is gonna fuck me. I should learn how to use sentinel properly. Also...

Is this REALLY the only interaction with Sazh?! Man. What the hell :/

And only ONE interaction with Snow, Vanille and Fang? Not cool, game,.

Boss battle!

Bahamut was kinda hard, but not really. But then we get to the beach, and my shit gets FUCKED UP. I change my whole strategy around (tri-disaster, switch to all sentanile when powerful attacks are coming, heal A LOT, and every so often go full commando.....it took awhile, but I finally got him.

Now cutscene fight! It is cool. Where the hell is Lightning in all of this?

Oh, he's dead now.....and shit is happening! :o

There's Lightning! :D She has to be one of my fav FF females.

Three dragons?! WHAT HE FUCK!?

....ok, the respawning of the Bahamuts are getting annoying.

OH WHAT THE FUCK. I get one shot killed at full health? Fuck you! It took me like 10 minutes to get Jet down to half :/

This is shit. Whenever I get him staggered he switches out, and I can never get something going.

......my game just froze during the ending scene. What the hell. I guess I will watch it on Youtube :/

....no,. The scene froze. I could skip it.....what the hell game?! Off to youtube.

I think if the game stopped when Serah died, that would have been a good ending. But yeah....I didn't hate it. What I hated was my disk failing :/

Is the real ending DLC or a 3rd game?

Also....seriously....fucking hell game! I think it was from my roommate

......my game just froze during the ending scene. What the hell. I guess I will watch it on Youtube :/

....no,. The scene froze. I could skip it.....what the hell game?! Off to youtube.

I think if the game stopped when Serah died, that would have been a good ending. But yeah....I didn't hate it. What I hated was my disk failing :/

That WAS the real ending. There's no DLC. No third game that's been announced or seems to have been considered. That was it. I've looked everywhere for an explanation and it pretty much seems like "Not every story has a happy ending" is about the closest thing to an explanation you can get.

That WAS the real ending. There's no DLC. No third game that's been announced or seems to have been considered. That was it. I've looked everywhere for an explanation and it pretty much seems like "Not every story has a happy ending" is about the closest thing to an explanation you can get.

Really? No DLC or third game? But they said it is 'to be continued' :/

Anyways, I am ok with the ending.

Like I said, I would have been happy if Serah died and they left it there (would fit the 'not every story gets a happy ending' theme). But, if I admit the rest of the stuff happened then, in my mind, Serah became the new goddess and stuff. And Lightning would likely be her Caius.

Really? No DLC or third game? But they said it is 'to be continued' :/

Anyways, I am ok with the ending.

Like I said, I would have been happy if Serah died and they left it there (would fit the 'not every story gets a happy ending' theme). But, if I admit the rest of the stuff happened then, in my mind, Serah became the new goddess and stuff. And Lightning would likely be her Caius.

Nope. Lightning is trapped in crystal and Serah is just dead. Oh and the apocalypse started when you killed Caius. OH, and if you get the secret ending...

All of it was Caius' plan all along and he becomes god, pretty much.

The "To Be Continued" stuff wasn't a final part of the story and more for DLC that shows what Snow went through and what happened between Lightning and Caius in the game. No actual continuation.

Seriously? he becomes god? Man...that's fucking weird. But I killed his bitch ass.

Also, the 'Future Is Hope' ending is the best ending (I only watched 3 endings).

Worst ending of a FF game that I can remember, but it still wasn't HORRIBLE (I was expecting something really bad). This game needed more Lightning. And less disk crashing during the final cut scene. I am ready to leave the 13/13-2 world behind (even though I love Snow and Lightning, liked Serah, Noel, Fang and Vanille)...bring on Final Fantasy 15! Hopefully a return to the more traditional 'control all party members' thing....also, the standard FF classes like Black/White/Red/Blue mage, not Ravager. Fighter/Monk/Knight, not commando.

Seriously? he becomes god? Man...that's fucking weird. But I killed his bitch ass.

Also, the 'Future Is Hope' ending is the best ending (I only watched 3 endings).

Worst ending of a FF game that I can remember, but it still wasn't HORRIBLE (I was expecting something really bad). This game needed more Lightning. And less disk crashing during the final cut scene. I am ready to leave the 13/13-2 world behind (even though I love Snow and Lightning, liked Serah, Noel, Fang and Vanille)...bring on Final Fantasy 15! Hopefully a return to the more traditional 'control all party members' thing....also, the standard FF classes like Black/White/Red/Blue mage, not Ravager. Fighter/Monk/Knight, not commando.

I'm pretty sure they're sticking with the 13 world for a good few years yet. Versus 13 will probably never come out and until that's done, I wouldn't expect much on the FF front. >_>

There's also 14 out, which is an MMO. I imagine they'll spend a bunch of time working on that too. Which sucks.

Pft. 9. Boring. >_>

*prepares to be murdered by Benji*

Honestly, they pretty much had a good combination of game/story/side quests in XIII-2. I'd like more of that but with a more entertaining main story and more side stuff. Extra bosses, dungeons and characters are some of my favorite things about Final Fantasy, so it sucks that those things have been reduced in later games. Actually X had a pretty great system and combination of all that, I'd quite like a return to X.

The stuff where you continue the game after beating it with current levels works really well for FF, it feels like all the grinding is still worth something, I'd like more of that.