Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

I have a PSP somewhere! I don't think I have a charger for it, but I definitely have a PSP somewhere. I bought it for that Crisis Core game and oh man, what a bad decision that was. That game was the worst.

Still, VI it is then. I am going to play the shit out of it.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am right in saying Final Fantasy III is Final Fantasy VI, right? Right?

Also, is there any difference in III for the SNES and VI for the GBA or is it literally a direct port with the name change?

I do believe III on SNES is VI for GBA/Japan.

I think names/translations. Also, there is a special dungeon.

The chances of me playing through FFVI right now are pretty slim seeing as FFIX came through my door today. Sweet.

Anyone know where I can find a good walkthrough for IX though? Preferably one that has side-quests in with the actual story itself?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's one thing i hated about IX. Some shit was just impossible to get. X was the easiest for ultimate weapons. Fuck, i want X on PSN.

I hope you at least mean it was easy to obtain the ultimate weapons, because there is absolutely no way I could consider the process of actually making those weapons worth using "easy".

What items do you get from her?

Some really good stuff for the period of the game. You can obtain some of it not long after, and the rest later on, but it's the principle of the thing!

A lot of the stealing in the game can be a pain in the ass. I remember spending 5 minutes or whatever in the first battle in the game trying to get the slightly improved daggers. And the giant lizard/manta-ray thing in that one ruined kingdom! That one is always hard.

I'd say they're about half and half. Some were ridiculous (thunder dodging, anyone?).

Pretty sure I didn't bother with any of them, because, fuck that.