Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pre-ordered Type-0.

I hate myself. I hate myself so much.

I apparently have not been in this thread since Dec. 2012 and am super behind on all FF news. Is Type-0 meant to be bad?

Just pre-ordered Type-0.

I apparently have not been in this thread since Dec. 2012 and am super behind on all FF news. Is Type-0 meant to be bad?

It's not that it's supposed to be bad but I promised myself I'd never get a FF game on day one because the last, like, forty of them have been fucking dreadful (No XIII-2 wasn't good, stop pretending it was TKz). Add to that the only reason I've actually pre-ordered it is that day one copies come with a demo of FF XV and I need to have that because, ugh, I don't even know why. I don't need it, it'll probably disappoint the fuck out of me anyway.

So yeah, I have no idea what the actual game is and I'm only getting it because it comes with a tiny slice of something that'll probably suck.

• Like 1

Just pre-ordered Type-0.

It's not that it's supposed to be bad but I promised myself I'd never get a FF game on day one because the last, like, forty of them have been fucking dreadful (No XIII-2 wasn't good, stop pretending it was TKz). Add to that the only reason I've actually pre-ordered it is that day one copies come with a demo of FF XV and I need to have that because, ugh, I don't even know why. I don't need it, it'll probably disappoint the fuck out of me anyway.

So yeah, I have no idea what the actual game is and I'm only getting it because it comes with a tiny slice of something that'll probably suck.

Remember there was a game one time with a demo of FFVIII? :shifty:

Wasn't that just the platinum version of FFVII?

I feel like there was another game that had it.

Apparently it came with this. It never got released over here but it looks bonkers. I want it.

Oh, yes! Oh my god! I loved that game so much, man. Thank you for reminding me of it.

• Like 1

Apparently it came with this. It never got released over here but it looks bonkers. I want it.

It's an excellent game and buying Musashi for the FFVIII demo was a huge draw for people. Musashi probably doesn't hold up well nowadays though. Speaking of not holding up well, as great a game as Vagrant Story is it just feels so clunky compared to what is out and available now.

It's an excellent game and buying Musashi for the FFVIII demo was a huge draw for people. Musashi probably doesn't hold up well nowadays though. Speaking of not holding up well, as great a game as Vagrant Story is it just feels so clunky compared to what is out and available now.

I have such fond memories of it. Just by mentioning the name I was hit with a wave of memories of things that occurred in the game. The sign of a really fantastic experience to say the least.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...