Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, 30 hours or so overall. It is very straight forward, not much grinding needed and there's still seems to be a buttload of things to do even after getting the platinum which is a bit of a shame. It's strange, because there's no way I can call it a bad game as such seeing as I put 30 hours into it and totally got my monies worth, but nothing about it particularly stands out either.

Anyone else been playing Final Fantasy Record Keeper? It's free (and easy enough not to have to pay playing) and although the basic gameplay is functionally identical to the likes of WWE Supercard, it's heavy on FF nostalgia which is keeping me coming back so far.

Anyone else been playing Final Fantasy Record Keeper? It's free (and easy enough not to have to pay playing) and although the basic gameplay is functionally identical to the likes of WWE Supercard, it's heavy on FF nostalgia which is keeping me coming back so far.

I got this, between the nostalgia and music it's nice. I don't usually like mobile games and I despise supercard but this is really fun.

Yeah, I just auto my way through most dungeons till I get to the boss, and the equipment/ability system is pretty silly, but the music and graphics and overall level of detail make it good enough to waste some time on.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing the trophy will pop at 200 strikes without me having to go to the chest.

Also, I figured out the song will loop 8 times if I hit 200 (about 27-28 per loop).

All of this is moot because I'm never trying again because fuck you lightning dodging.

• Like 3

Has anyone tried the FF14 MMO? I got it cheap a couple of weeks back and it's actually a lot of fun.

I mean, given that I've tried every MMO out there and only ever stuck with WoW for any length of time, it probably won't last, but I'll at least be re-subbing for at least the next month.

I got a trial of FF14 a few months back. I played it for two days and dropped it. It was a really pretty MMO with great music. Everything else about it was shit. But, then again, I hate all MMO related things.