Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot how much of a bastard the Great Crystal is to navigate, without a guide it'd be nigh on impossible to get to Ultima or the Excalibur. It's really very annoying. The beasties, however, are awesome. They're dropping around 3000 EXP a pop for relatively easy fights, which makes leveling up so much more simple. However, getting the excalibur is evil as fuck, I swear it's just never in that sodding treasure chest.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a completionist.

Awh man, not much left in FFXII (and you'd think not after 180 hours of playtime!), I've got all espers bar Zodiark, who is expecting my arrival at any minute now. Then I've got Hell Wyrm, Behemoth King, Yiazmat and Omega Mark XIII then I think that's it. Well, with the exception of completing the Sky Pirate's Den and the Phon Coast Hunt, and no doubt that'll definitely take it's time.

So, uh, I take that back. I'm nowhere near the end. At all. Oh my.

Bought FFIX and FFVIII for about £30 yesterday, both got sent today, so might be lucky and get something tomorrow, or definitely Monday.

Left FFVII alone, as its a bit expensive at the moment, but looking forward to re-acquainting myself with them two.

When are Square Enix finally going to get around to abbreviating their name to "Squenix?" >_>

Hopefully never, because it sounds like the noise a squirrel with severe mental incapabilities would make.

Lies.

It sounds like a pokemon. :shifty:

I was playing Final Fantasy IX earlier, and I'd love to know what the relationship is between Kuja and the auctioneer in Treno. When you get to Treno with Garnet, Steiner, and Marcus, Steiner catches up to Garnet in the auction house. Sometime after she leaves, Kuja and the auctioneer have a conversation about recent events. If he's Kuja's ally, why does he auction things off to Zidane and company? It seems that he knows at least something about Kuja and his plans. Why would Kuja tell anybody his plans? Anybody know anything about that?

I was playing Final Fantasy IX earlier, and I'd love to know what the relationship is between Kuja and the auctioneer in Treno. When you get to Treno with Garnet, Steiner, and Marcus, Steiner catches up to Garnet in the auction house. Sometime after she leaves, Kuja and the auctioneer have a conversation about recent events. If he's Kuja's ally, why does he auction things off to Zidane and company? It seems that he knows at least something about Kuja and his plans. Why would Kuja tell anybody his plans? Anybody know anything about that?

Because he's a classical arrogant villain.