Official UEFA Cup 07/08 Thread

Lineker

one hell of a wirred final, Glascow who played crap and somehow got thrugh (if i only thing back to how they played in Bremen, their goaly was barly able to have a kick off not go out over the side lines....) and St. Petersburg who aperently play great but no one ever realy noticed.

Asides he fact that bremen lost i like it :-p But Sorry Kraig, in the final i will be against the non soccer team :-p

We don't play soccer in Scotland. We play football, bitch. (H)

Call it whatever you want, in the end it´s still not playing, more like surviving. ;-)

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one hell of a wirred final, Glascow who played crap and somehow got thrugh (if i only thing back to how they played in Bremen, their goaly was barly able to have a kick off not go out over the side lines....) and St. Petersburg who aperently play great but no one ever realy noticed.

Asides he fact that bremen lost i like it :-p But Sorry Kraig, in the final i will be against the non soccer team :-p

We don't play soccer in Scotland. We play football, bitch. (H)

Call it whatever you want, in the end it´s still not playing, more like surviving. ;-)

We survived to knock you nazi cunts out....Love you. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to get my shift changed so I could be home. I was meant to be working until seven, but thank God for Indian co-workers.

I've been saying Zenit will win 2-1 all day, but now, I can see Rangers winning. We didn't come all this way to be beaten now. Barcelona, Lyon and Stuttgart as our Champions League group, then beating Panathanaikos, Sporting, Fiorentina and Werder Bremen.

Defeat is not an option.

Manchester better hope Rangers win.

No need to be bitter Kris Boyd is at Rangers now. Someone has to do something for Scotlands Co-efficient if Kilmarnock could qualify for Europe maybe they could maybe help but fat chance of that when you will be getting relegated next season.

em...where did I say I was bitter about Kris Boyd being at Rangers?

I managed to get my shift changed so I could be home. I was meant to be working until seven, but thank God for Indian co-workers.

I've been saying Zenit will win 2-1 all day, but now, I can see Rangers winning. We didn't come all this way to be beaten now. Barcelona, Lyon and Stuttgart as our Champions League group, then beating Panathanaikos, Sporting, Fiorentina and Werder Bremen.

Defeat is not an option.

Manchester better hope Rangers win.

Because we'd rather have an ex-Soviet country destroying the city than drunken men in skirts >_<

Dear ITV. This is football, stop it with the pretentious video packages.

Don't be so inconsiderate. This way they don't really have to offer any meaningful analysis or insight beyond "dis is proper good for Scottish football and Britian as a whole."

Dear ITV. This is football, stop it with the pretentious video packages.

Don't be so inconsiderate. This way they don't really have to offer any meaningful analysis or insight beyond "dis is proper good for Scottish football and Britian as a whole."

If you put it that way, Formula 1 needs more pretentious video packages...