Athletic Wrestling Alliance

Jimmy

Sorry I've not been posting the promised feedback dude, I've had a lot on my plate to even get online as much as I used to.

Anyway, I'm not going to post predictions or even proper feedback in this post, as I'm a little behind on what's been going in. I'll read up, and wait until after the next show and give you an evaluation of how things have all gone in my view, what good about it, and what needs to be improved...

...Sounds a lot like feedback... <_<

So yeah, I'll do that. After RNR, I'll post feedback.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is looking good so far. Booking seems logical, writing is just fine and its Brittish so its automatically good. Despite the fact I've only heard of a few of the guys in here, its pretty easy to get into and enjoy. (It also shows that you haven't been too unrealistic with Indy hirings).

My favourites are Spud and PAC (cos they're the ones I know :shifty:) and hopefully we'll see both men win at the next show. Dammit give PAC a huge upset :P

Pretty good stuff anyway, keep it up. The backstage segments are the best in my opinion by the way, they are just so full of detail, and feel quite 'real' if you get my meaning. One problem, no biggy mind... it'd help if you have a 'Winner' thing at the end of each match. Just incase Im skipping through and not reading it all :shifty:

Everybody was at the arena; we were ready to rock and roll for our next event, Revenge Never Rests. I’m getting a really good feel from this event; I think the card is strong. Jason was becoming a real pain in the ass, not only to me, but to some of the roster. They weren’t looking forward to working with him. And when they got wind of the news that he’s on the booking team, it didn’t make him popular, exactly. But anyway, on with the show!

Revenge Never Rests

The lights come up and in the ring was our lead announcer Joe Wheeler. He opens his mouth to speak into the microphone when the lights go out. The crowd is left with many questions unanswered, when the lights come back on they have some kind of idea what is going on when Jeremy Vengeance is in the middle of the ring with what looks like Cryptkeeper on the floor, out cold. The fans are stunned, and upset as Jeremy is smiling gleefully, he looks over to Joe and snatches the microphone off him. He in turn is about to speak into in when the lights go out once again, we hear a crash on the mat, and some static after the microphone had been dropped. The lights come back on and Vengeance is in the corner with his hands covering his face, scared. In the middle of the ring is Cryptkeeper, with a Cryptkeeper look a like at his feet, he slowly lifts the dummy up and rips it’s head off showing that it’s a fake made of fluff. Cryptkeeper slowly walks over to Vengeance and he shields himself, the lights go out once again and a scream is heard, one that could only belong to Jeremy Vengeance. When the lights come back on, neither man is there and a big tombstone is left in the ring. In dented in the tombstone ‘Jeremy Vengeance vs. Cryptkeeper, Loser Leaves AWA, Battlefield, February 24th. Joe Wheeler let is sink in for himself and the fans before he removed the tombstone from the ring and was ready to start the event. 30%

Brandon Jay’s Notes: To be honest I enjoyed playing this angle. I’m really enjoying the Cryptkeeper character at the moment, and he’s a fun character to use. While this could’ve come off better with the crowd he’s still a mystery to them. And Vengeance? The crowd aren’t digging him right now. I guess a cowardly heel doesn’t work when he gets no offence what so ever.

All of sudden some unknown sophisticated classical music hits over the arena. A man in a really posh tailored suit comes out with a microphone in hand. His posture is tall and holds his head high. He doesn’t look at the crowd, he just looks ahead to the ring. He gets up on the apron before carefully stepping between the ropes. He positions himself in the middle of the ring and stands tall. This man is, Jason Gosling.

Jason Gosling:

Good day to you, my loving audience. I would like to respectfully introduce myself to you people; I will deliver you a name you shall never forget. My name, and the future of the Athletic Wrestling Alliance, oh and the future of the law enforced world, JASON GOSLING!

Jason starts nodding and clapping; he smiles and moves his head from side to side willing the fans to applaud him, like he’s applauding himself. Instead, he’s met with a few vicious boos.

Jason Gosling:

I’m a big fish, in what really is a small pond. I mean look at this place! Honestly it’s just been waiting for somebody like me to come along and fix this place, not fix, save and make this place. Don’t worry, you may thank me later.

Keep track people, because the era of Jason Gosling begins. And you can’t deny it, because I’ve got it down on a legal document! Try to enjoy the rest of the show; I won’t be making another appearance. Sorry folks but I have a legal battle to fight.

Jason waves to the crowd who resent him with boos, he seems to turn them into cheers in his mind as he stands tall and walks out the arena.

51%

Brandon Jay’s Notes: I can tell this gimmick is going to work. Jason plays his character to perfection, or, he plays himself to perfection. I have to admit he has some good charisma and has got some natural heat.

Two out of Three Falls

Alex Gold vs. Justin Richards

So the first match of AWA’s new year was about to start when Alex Gold made his way to the ring, the fans were starting to come around to Gold. But it was surprising when Richards got a very good reaction from the crowd. The two were ready to start as the bell sounded. The two locked up quickly, neither could get the advantage so they both try to kick the other, their feet collided and both immediately stopped locking up and both went for a clothesline knocking the other over. The two were quickly back to their feet and battling it out. It seemed like an eternity as the two could keep going and neither got the advantage. Though, out of no where Richards rolled Alex Gold up! ONE! Richards puts his feet up on the ropes…TWO! THREE!!!! FIRST FALL WINNER: JUSTIN RICHARDS, via pinfall.!

Alex got to his feet, looking shocked at what had just happened. Richards grins. But the grin is whipped straight off his face when Alex Gold hit with a straight punch in the jaw. Gold then hit a quick suplex, ONE! TWO!!! KICKOUT!!! Gold kept control a little longer before Richards’ dirty tactics put him back in control. Richards tripped Gold up and tries to set him up in the Crossface Chicken Wing, but Gold rolls out and kicks upward, hitting Richards in the jaw as Richards stumbles back Gold nips to his feet and charges at Richards and nails him with a crushing running STO! FOURTEEN CARROT GOLD, yells Joe Wheeler as Gold covers Richards! ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!! SECOND FALL WINNER: ALEX GOLD, via pinfall.

Justin slowly got to his feet. Alex Gold readies himself before lunging at Richards, who side steps, Gold stumbles and Justin pulls him back on to his knee for a cracking backbreaker. Justin grabs hold of Alex and then puts him in the Crossface Chicken Wing! Gold looks in pain as Justin puts on the pressure, Gold starts crawling to the bottom rope. Justin put on more pressure to slow Gold down, but Gold wouldn’t give up. Gold keep crawling, he flung his hand out, but the bottom rope was just out of reach. One last push and Gold got to the rope. The referee immediately told him to break off the submission, but with a vicious look in his eye Justin applied more pressure, Gold let out a scream in pain. The referee started counting to five. ONE! Richards applies more pressure. TWO! THREE!!!! FOUR!!!! Richards has no intention of stopping. FIVE!!! The ref quickly calls for a disqualification. This still doesn’t effect Richards, even with the referee in his ear Richards keeps hold of the chicken wing. Alex Gold is seriously fading and quickly hits the ground, passed out. Just then Richards finally lets go of the submission, stands up proud of himself, smiling from ear to ear as the audience hurl abuse at him. THIRD FALL WINNER: ALEX GOLD via disqualification.

40%

Brandon Jay’s Notes: This match came off really, really well in my eyes. This feud keeps going and Richards is coming off as a badass. I think the end fitted the long term of the feud. Good match and both are getting over.

Duke of Danger picks the opponent

Flash Christian vs. ???

Flash Christian bounces out to a good response from the one hundred and thirteen in attendance. He slapped the fans hands on the way to the ring before sliding in and standing tall waiting for the mystery opponent. Duke of Danger’s music hits around the arena, and Flash is ready for battle, thinking Duke is his opponent. Duke of Danger steps forward on to the stage with a microphone in hand.

Duke of Danger:

Flash, Flash, Flash, calm yourself down boy. You’re not going to be facing yours truly. The man you’re facing tonight is a good friend of mine, and he will be someone you will know in the future of the Athletic Wrestling Alliance. His name is Archbishop Simmons! Oh, and he’s right behind you!

Flash Christian quickly turns around to be met with a dropkick right to the jaw. The bell sounds and The Archbishop gets straight to work. The Archbishop uses stomps and elbow drops to weaken Flash Christian before picking him up and shooting him into the ropes only to meet him with the dropkick that surprised him at The Archbishop’s introduction. The Archbishop covers and gets a strong two count.

The Archbishop continues his offence with a suplex followed by a strong DDT, but he only manages another two count. The Archbishop hits a quick fisherman suplex which continues into a pin, ONE! TWO!! KICKOUT!!! The Archbishop is surprised that he kicked out, but the fans love it. The Archbishop then picks up a groggy Flash and puts him the position for the Butler Buster, but all of a sudden Flash flips himself out and rolls Simmons up, ONE! TWO!! THREE!!! And Flash picked up the win.

Unfortunately there was no time for celebrations as Simmons came down with a stiff kick following Flash’s win. Duke of Danger then came charging out from the back and joined in the fun smashing Flash with his knee. Simmons then held him up while Duke of Danger manoeuvred to hit the Pleasant Plucker on Flash. The time then left the ring smiling and laughing while Flash lay knocked out in pain.

50%

Brandon Jay’s Notes: I for one liked this whole match. Flash and Duke were getting good chemistry and I wanted something to…spice it up if you will. Duke now has a companion and there are more possibilities. I will enjoy this playing out because it’s going to lead to something much bigger, and better.

Sheamus O’Shaunessy vs. Hade Vansan W/Santino Herbert

First out is Hade Vansan accompanied by what would seem to be his boss, Santino Herbert. Even though it’s Hade’s entrance, Santino is milking the reaction from the crowd and playing it up like his own entrance, taking the spotlight away from Vansan, which he isn’t pleased about, but keeps his feelings inside. Sheamus O’Shaunessy livens up the crowd by coming out to the ring. He slaps fans hands down on the way, but has his sights set on Vansan, looking for revenge. Sheamus steps into the ring, as Santino steps out.

The bell sounds and Sheamus scraps the lock up to go straight for Hade with straight punches followed by a clothesline. Sheamus beats on Hade before the ref orders him to get off. Santino quickly slipped a comment to Sheamus at ring side, as Sheamus turned to retaliate but was dropkicked by a recovering Hade sending him over the top rope to the floor. Hade Vansan then looks to the referee before feigning injury falling to the floor. Santino took his chance and started stomping away at Sheamus before picking him up, smashing his head against the apron of the ring, before rolling him back in.

Hade goes to work quickly keeping Sheamus down and out. Santino shouts insults from the outside of the ring while Hade drops his leg over Sheamus’ head. He scored a close two count before keeping the assault going. But soon the crowd willed him on and Sheamus finally starts battling back hitting Hade with lefts and rights, he floors him with a massive belly to belly suplex and continues this. Santino has a fit at ringside, while the fans will him on. Sheamus picks Hade up and crouches him on the top rope, the referee checks on Hade. Santino quickly hops onto the apron and grabs Sheamus’ head, he quickly pulls down on the ropes and Sheamus falls to the mat grabbing his neck. The referee turns round, confused, but he barely has any time to think about it as Hade Vansan comes down on Sheamus with a flying double foot stomp to the head. The crowd boos. Santino celebrated. Hade covers. ONE! TWO!! THREE!!! AND THAT WAS ALL SHE WROTE!

Santino quickly slipped into the ring, but before any beating could begin Dean Ayass’ music hits over the stage.

48%

Everyone’s attention suddenly turns to Dean Ayass who now steps on the stage with a microphone in hand.

Dean Ayass:

Stop! I can’t have this chaos going on in my ring, right now. BUT, I do have a surprise for both of you. Your passion for the AWA, your passion to kill the other has given me a fantastic idea. Listen closely fans, because it’s an important announcement. The Athletic Wrestling Alliance is adding a new title belt into the mix of it’s federation. The AWA will be introducing our newest title, The Athletic Wrestling Bulldog Championship. And I’m honoured to tell you two, if you can keep your hands off each other for the rest of the evening, Sheamus you will face Santino, with Hade at his side, for this newly made belt. Goodnight ladies and gentleman, I think it’s a fair compromise.

49%

Brandon Jay’s Notes: I really enjoyed these two segments. Hade Vansan got a strong showing in, and it furthered the feud. The fans were into Ayass’ promo with the intro of a new belt, which WILL be exciting.

Number One Contender to the Athletic Wrestling Heavyweight Title

Spud vs. Stixx

Spud bounced out to a good reaction from the crowd, he came down slapping the hands of the fans. Stixx came out, barely looking at the crowd, he focused totally on Spud. He got into the ring, the bell sounded, and the match was under way. Spud tired to run rings around Spud, but Stixx powered him to the floor with a clothesline. Stixx continues this quick beating, before Spud makes an out of no where come-back, with a massive dropkick to the face. Spud continued his high flying pace keeping Stixx at bay.

But then Spud leaped to Stixx with a cross body, but Stixx caught him and hit a twirling side slam! ONE! TWO!!! KICKOUT!!!! Both men want their opportunity at either PAC or at Martin Stone so much. Stixx keeps the offence going, wearing Spud down. He quickly set Spud up for his crushing Snap Suplex. But Spud leapt in the air and drilled Stixx with a tornado DDT! ONE! TWO!!! THR-KICKOUT!!! Spud pounds the ground thinking he had him, he picked Stixx to his feet, but Stixx battled back with a shoulder to the gut, he then snatches him up and puts him on the top rope. Stixx makes his way up the turnbuckle and hooks Spud in a suplex position, assumingly going for the Snap Suplex. Suddenly Spud kicks him down. Stixx lands hard on the floor as Spud stands tall on the turnbuckle, he jumps round to face the audience and comes off with a spudsault! ONE! TWO!!!!! THREE!!!! AND SPUD WAS The NEW NUMBER ONE CONTEDER TO The ATHLETIC WRESTLING ALLIANCE!

Spud stands up tall, celebrating as the crowd cheer him on. Behind him Stixx is standing up taking this all in, he then poises himself read to attack when PAC comes running down the stage and sprints into the ring. At the sight of PAC Stixx exits the ring. Spud looks at Pac and the two celebrate together. The crowd cheer louder, but suddenly the cheers die as Stixx comes back to the ring with a chair in hand. Stixx smashes Spud over the back of the head, while Pac turns round only to be cracked in the mouth, he fell straight to the floor, but Stixx had a look in his eye. He laid the chair on the floor and picked Pac up, he then held him between his legs before giving him a horrific piledriver onto the chair. The crowd booed furiously, but they weren’t prepared for what was next, MARTIN STONE came out to his music and ran down to the ring.

MARTIN STONE:

RING THAT GOD DAMN BELL!

Athletic Wrestling Heavyweight Title

Martin Stone © vs. PAC

Out of pure fright the referee rings the bell to begin the match. Stixx picks Spud up and carries him out of the ring, dumping him on the ground outside. Stone then covers the fallen PAC. After two chair attacks, Pac was out. ONE! TWO!!!! THRE-KICKOUT!!!!! The crowd go wild as PAC gets a shoulder, the look of shock on Stixx and Stone’s face says it all. Stone quickly picks Pac up and drops him with a mat shaking Piledriver. ONE! TWO!!! THREE!!! And Martin Stone retains, in cheating fashion. The crowd are furious and hurl boos at Stixx and Martin Stone, who just got his belt handed back to him. The show ends with the two of them celebrating.

Brandon Jay’s Notes: Not one of those fans saw that coming. In my opinion those three matches easily carried this feud for at least another two months. All four superstars are getting seriously over with the crowd, especially PAC and Martin Stone. An excellent show to me.

46%, 48%, 56%

Overall Show Rating: 49%

Edited by Split Second

Alex Gold vs Justin Richards:

I dunno what is it but I just can't get into these guys man? Hopefully I'll start to care about one of them when they get out of this fued and move onto bigger things, showing some more personality.

Flash Christian vs Archbishop Simmons:

Great to see Andy Boy Simmons back with Duke, I'm a big fan of Simmons who has a very querky charisma about him, he could go a long way to making me care about some of the other workers and get them over. I'd also love to see him advance to holding a title in the future. Good idea to put Flash over here too.

Spud vs Stixx:

Outcome had to happen if Stone was keeping the title, I just hope Spud gets murdered :D

Stone vs PAC:

Haha nice n long I see, I was SO glad to see Stone retained. It'd not help him to lose the title this early, if you want to keep him lookin like a strong singles worker anyway.

Overall it was a good show, keep it up and keep regular updates and you may get back into my top 2 ;) lol

I really like the new layout you are using, the only irk I have is that it's kind of easy to get lost without a break saying like who the winner is, or something.

Good show, though. I was excited to see Simmons, much like Damo was, because he had shown me clips of him before and he's pretty damn good. I'm looking forward to seeing how you play him in.

By the way, Cryptkeeper could be a huge part of the roster, and I want to see more of him.

I don't really like Spud, but he had to go over otherwise it would be heel vs heel and partner vs partner. Murdering time for him!

Stone is the man currently, and definately your promotion's bad ass.

All you need, like Damo said, is more activity. Although, I'm not one to talk about that.

I sat down at my work desk putting the final touches to the Battlefield card. This was the last event before out milestone 6 month event which will be the conclusion to a lot which we’ve done. I wrote the script out for Battlefield, and I put the finishing touches in. As I scanned back over it, my mind wondered.

I was stoked right now, we were making £50,000 plus profit each month. We had made around 250,000 so far so the Athletic Wrestling Alliance was going strong. So much so that I was able to sign Archduke Simmons to a contract. Duke of Danger pushed hard for him to be signed, and I was happy to go with it. And then I’ve then had the money to sign another person who will in fact debut at Battlefield.

The wrestling world continued to shake up with Pro Wrestling Unplugged going out of business, as did NWA Anarchy. Stats now show we’re at the bottom of the 32 promotion table, but we’re slowly rising, with my secretary Sophie we’re around 30% in the public’s eyes.

But in a massive shake up Linda McMahon and Vince McMahon stepped away from the WWE? Why you may ask, because some unknown Donnie. B somehow bought them out. The whole wrestling world is thinking of some type of blackmail. But I don’t really care.

My thoughts were instantly disturbed as Jason Gosling’s head filmed the room. He sat down opposite me. He didn’t look pleased.

“You betrayed me.” He said with all seriousness.

I just stared up him, thinking this was some kind of joke. He quickly continued.

“You went behind my back to change the finish of the show, you deprived fans of what they wanted.”

“Are you serious?” I added in a quickly reply.

“Spud better be getting that title this month. If he doesn’t, I think I may quit.”

Well that wouldn’t have been the worst thing. “I’m booking it the way, it’s supposed to be.”

“Well if he loses, you lose your biggest asset.” He threatened.

“Neither, Pac, Stone, Spud or Stixx would leave.” I thought he was being stupid.

“You’d lose me. So when is my title shot anyway?”

“You’re kidding, right?” I was serious.

“Come on, man. You saw me, I rocked this freakin’ promotion.”

“You did good, that’s granted. But we’re still building you up.”

“No need, I’m already built.”

“Either way, I’m submitting the script now. See you soon.” I said. I began to walk off as he replied.

“You’re an idiot! You know nothing! Watch your days Brandon, count them down.”

I ignored his comment, maybe it was the wrong thing to do.

BATTLEFIELD

Martin Stone © vs. Spud

Stixx vs. PAC

Athletic Wrestling Bulldog

Sheamus O’Shaunessy vs. Santino Herbert W/Hade Vansan

Handicap Match

Duke of Danger and Archduke Simmons vs. Flash Christian

Alex Gold vs. Jason Gosling

Martin Stone © vs. Spud

I kind of see Spud actually maybe winning it just to make Gosling happy! He knows he can't beat Stone.

Stixx vs. PAC

PAC definately.

Athletic Wrestling Bulldog

Gonna have to go with SOS here. But, what exactly is an Athletic Wrestling Bulldog?

Handicap Match

Duke of Danger and Archduke Simmons vs. Flash Christian

The Dukes gotta go over here!

Alex Gold vs. Jason Gosling

Gosling. Gold has like, no character at all.

• 2 weeks later...

BATTLEFIELD

Before we can get going with the event, Jeremy Vengeance charges to the ring constantly looking behind him. He crawls into the ring and grabs the bottom rope clutching it. He then looks around to see the crowd there, it completely stop what he’s doing. He gets to his feet and dusts off his shoulder. He then smiles, he’s about to open his mouth when the lights smash to black. They slowly come back on to reveal Cryptkeeper with his hand round Vengeance’s throat. He lifts him up high and chokeslams him to the floor. As soon as he hits he floor the lights go out again. The lights come back on, and Cryptkeeper is gone. While Vengeance lay on the floor with a tombstone behind him. Violence is a Virtue – Loser Leaves AWA. Cryptkeeper vs. Jeremy Vengeance. The crowd take it all in and are pleased to get a chance to see Cryptkeeper wrestle again. The referee and backstage people help Jeremy and heave the tombstone to the back. Now the show can really start.

Jason Gosling vs. Alex Gold

To start off our show a slow ballad of classical posh music hits over the arena, the crowd boos start as Jason Gosling comes out to the ring for his debut match, one would guess, though he was still dressed in a suit and tie, he apparently was ready to compete. He stepped through the ropes as the fans boos picked up. He un did his tie and he got the referee to remove his jacket and place neatly by the announcers. Alex Gold then makes his way out for a fairly good reaction, in his first match not against Justin Richards. The bell sounds and these two are ready to go. Alex Gold went in for a lock up but Gosling pushed him away.

Jason Gosling:

You touch me, and I’ll sue you.

Gold just raises his eyebrows before flooring Gosling with one punch. Gold then kneeled down delivering one punch after another before pulling Gosling up. He hit him with a suplex and then he continued his assault for a few moments more. Gold then pushed Gosling into the turnbuckle. Gosling held his hand up and pretended to ten to his eye before nailing Gold with a right hook. It barely phased Gold and he battled out dominating the match.

For a good three or four minutes Jason Gosling didn’t do one offensive manoeuvre. Alex Gold slammed Gosling to the floor with a dumping spinebuster. Gold prepared to lock in the Pure Gold Submission, when something caught his eye. He turned to see Justin Richards at ring side, the referee got out of the ring and told Richards to leave. Richards ignores him and keeps yelling at Gold. The referee is fixed on getting Richards to leave. But from out of no where Gosling gets his briefcase and cracks it over Gold’s head. He throws the briefcase to the side of the ring and Richards started to leave prompting the ref to turn back. He sprinted to the ring as Gosling made the cover. ONE! TWO! THREE!!!

43%

Justin Richards applauds from the rampway, gleefully smiling at the mess he just created. Alex Gold raises his head realising what had happened. He thumps the ground in anger. While Gosling on the other hand is cheering his head off. He charges out of the ring grabbing his jacket and suit case, still celebrating like he’d won the world cup. He looks down on Richards, the man that helped him win. Before exiting.

Alex Gold gets to his feet and kicks the bottom rope. On his demand he’s handed a microphone, his eyes don’t move off Justin Richards.

Alex Gold:

Ok, this has gone far enough Justin. I’m tired of playing your petty games, I’m tired of all this crap. You want to go on like this? Well I bloody well don’t. So let’s do this, let’s end this once and for all. At our next event, Violence is a Virtue, I’m going to take you down once and for all.

In an I quit match! What’d you say are you man enough?

Gold stares right at Richards, after a moment he just nods and the crowd takes in this exchange. Gold drops the microphone and the two stare down before Richards finally turns his back on Gold and leaves.

32%

The Hampton Court (Duke of Danger and Archbishop Simmons) vs. Flash Christian

As usual Flash Christian came bouncing down the entrance way, slapping the hands of the fans who stuck their hands out. But as soon as he hit the ring, he become evidently more serious focusing on the handicap match in hand. The Hampton Court then made their way to the ring, the crowd had no trouble in telling what they thought of them with many jeers. Simmons was to start the match with Flash and the bell sounded.

These two light weights lock up with neither getting the advantage. The action stayed even for a few more moments before Simmons tried to cheap sot Flash. But Flash ducked and came back with a dropkick. The drop kick sent him propelling back and tagged to Duke, by accident, or not. Flash was now realizing what he was up against.

The Duke quickly took control of the match after attacking Flash. Him and Simmons kept Flash grounded making constant quick tags keeping each other fresh. But Simmons slipped up, Flash crawled over to the opposite corner when it hit him that he had no tag team partner. Simmons pounced on Flash and the quick tags continued.

All of a sudden Archbishop Simmons found himself on a retaliating attack from Flash who was giving this his last shot. Simmons was even more surprised to be looking at the lights after a ground shacking DDT! One! Two, broken up by Duke of Danger! Duke smashed Flash once again and threw him into the turnbuckle as he came groggily Duke scooped him up in a fireman’s carry position. Archbishop Simmons quickly hopped to the top rope. He then came flying off with a dropkick to Flash’s face and Duke dropped him with a Samoan drop. Simmons crawled on for the pin! ONE! TWO!! THREE!!! The Hampton Court had this one with the numbers game, and the announces put over their new

finisher, True Royalty.

50%

Unfortunately the punishment was not over for Flash Christian. Duke demanded Simmons out of the ring and ordered he come back with a chair. Simmons did as he was told and soon snapped up a chair. Duke raised Flash to his feet and held his arms behind the back, leaving him helpless. Simmons readied the chair and held it high above his head. All of a sudden an unknown man burst into the ring and spears The Archbishop to the floor. As soon as Simmons hits he ground, Duke of Danger bails from the ring quickly getting up the rampway leaving Simmons there. The man looks over at Flash, Flash is cautious at first until the man sticks out his hand. Flash takes his hand and they shake.

Mystery Man:

The name’s Judas.

Judas then takes Flash’s hand and raises it in the air as the crowd applaud what looks to be a new friendship.

48%

Athletic Wrestling Bulldog Title

Sheamus O’Shaunessy came out to a rocking response from the one hundred and ten people in attendance, hoping that he’d capture the second belt in AWA. Just after he was settled, the ego maniac that is Santino Herbert accompanied by Hade Vansan made their way out to the ring. Santino was in the ring, the bell sounded and these two rivals were ready to go.

The two started out fairly even, though Sheamus soon got the upper hand, being the bigger man. Sheamus, to the fans delight, took control of the match early on. He dominated the early going until Hade Vansan caught his attention. Santino took his opportunity with an eye poke, and from there on the match looked like it would be his.

Santino soon set Sheamus up for what looked like to be the end of the match, but with the support of the fans Sheamus powered out and soon set Santino up for The Irish Curse. Suddenly Hade hit the ring attacking Sheamus O’Shaunessy. The referee instantly called for the bell. Sheamus lay on the floor as Hade and Santino stand tall. The referee has no idea what to do, when Dean Ayass’ music hits over the arena.

60%

Dean Ayass quickly strolled out with a microphone in hand. He strolled around the ring and picked up the Athletic Wrestling Bulldog Championship, he stepped up to the apron and entered the ring. He quickly ushered Santino and Hade to one corner and, the referee helped Sheamus to his corner.

Dean Ayass:

Ok! OK! OK! This is ridiculous! All I wanted was that the title to be in the hands of one of you two. So I’ve had enough of it. I could well take away your title shot. But I’m going to give you a life line! Next month, at Violence is a Virtue it’s going to be, Sheamus O’Shaunessy…vs. Santino Herbert…………………Vs. Hade Vansan!

Santino quickly glares at Hade Vansan, who’s wide eyed, but he quickly smiles.

In a hardcore match! And it’s going to be for the Athletic Wrestling Bulldog title! Have a good night everybody!

Sheamus glares at Hade and Santino. Dean Ayass smiles as he goes to the back.

57%

PAC vs. Stixx

PAC came out to what could be said as one of the biggest response of the night. Fans were calling his name as he made his way to the ring for this almost grudge match. Stixx then came out to a really cold response, the fans resented him after his cold blooded tactics. He slipped into the ring and the two squared off. The bell sounded and it was on.

The match started out how you would expect. PAC’s quick tactics only gave him the advantage for a small amount of time. Dropkick’s took Stixx back, but soon his brute force just shone through. Stixx powered on PAC, smashing PAC with clubbing blows. Stixx then smashed PAC with his knee before taking him down with a massive STO. Stixx controlled the rest of the match until PAC made a comeback with handstand dropkick.

PAC kept the offensive but soon Stixx smashed him with another knee to the gut before setting him up for the Snap Suplex! Stixx then set him up, but Pac quickly turned it into a roll-up! ONE! TWO!!! THREE!!!!!! PAC took this one out of no where! But then the Stixx fiasco kicked in. Stixx rushed in with more clubbing blows and smashing moves.

Before the beating could get terrible the new number one contender Spud rocketed out to a ground shaking response he came in dropkicking Stixx right into the turnbuckle. Spud turned round to help PAC up, but instead was met with a chair shot to the face. The deliverer, Martin Stone. Da Ja Vu hits over the arena as Stixx grabs Pac and shoves him out the ring and tells the referee to ring the god damn bell!

54%

Martin Stone vs. Spud

Martin Stone sinks to his knees and covers Spud, his one opportunity taken away from him. His hair bleached in red, and the referee counts as the crowd jeer their hearts out. ONE! TWO!! THRE-KICKOUT!!!! Spud kicked out! Spud kicked out!!! The crowd go wild, but are silenced when Stone drags his limp body up and drops him with a piledriver!! ONE!! TWO!!! THREE!!!!! Martin Stone stole another one, but before the ref can hand Stone his belt, Dean Ayass’ music hits over the arena for a second time this night.

49%

Dean Ayass’ steps onto the rampway with a microphone in hand. He looks disgusted. His eyes look around in disgust.

Dean Ayass:

An appearance twice in one night, I AM NOT amused. So I’m going to make this sweet and short before I go nuts. Martin Stone, Stixx, you want to go around doing this, well they’re consequences. And that consequence is at Violence is a Virtue, Martin Stone you will be defending your belt, not just against Pac, not just against Spud, but against Stixx as well in a fatal four way match.

PREPARE! Because you’re going to need it!

Dean Ayass heads backstage as Martine Stone stands in shock realising his now mistakes. Stixx can’t help but smile and Pac and Spud, still don’t know where they are.

51%

OVERALL SHOW RATING: 51%

Jason Gosling vs Alex Gold

- It went the way it should have, Gosling gets a dirty win and Richards helps. Setting up what is hopefully the end of Gold/Richards as I've just not managed to get interested in their fued til now. I'd love to see Gosling cheat his way to the title lol.

Hampton Court vs Flash Christian

- No Buttercup with Hampton Court?... pitiful lol. Glad to see Simmons win, because if they'd jobbed in a handicap match then the writing would be on the wall and fued over already. Ending with the new guy Judas was cool too, allows this fued to continue.

Santino vs SOS

- Another good match, Hade is my fave out of the three right now so it's good that this match had led to him in the title match at the next show. I feel Hade would be best choice to take the strap and turn out to have been in it for himself anyway. Coming across as an ultra prick as SOS chases the title too.

Pac vs Stixx

- You know I don't like Pac but the match was nicely done to fill the show up.

Stone vs Spud

- HAHA Spud lost in seconds, I loved it. The four way that was announced is also going to be interesting and probably the place Stone loses the title as a result of Stixx being greedy and accidently aiding one of the babyfaces to win it. My only nitpick is that you pulled the same trick twice in one night, two screwy finishes resulting in the same outcome. Still, the next show looks like a good one man, keep it up

This was a pretty good show although like Damo said you used the same screw job finish twice which is kind of meh.

The biggest thing I loved about this was the main event. I loved the squash match! It needed to be done! And because it leads up to a big 4 Way between the top four guys, I really think it was nicely done.

Let's see Gosling get in to the main event scene soon and then everything will be grand!

“This won’t bury you, trust me. The payoff’s going to make you look like a million pounds!” I spoke into the phone in a tone which was mixed with seriousness and a tad of annoyance.

“That’s if we ever get to the payoff. You’ll probably move on when they’re more over than we could imagine.” Came back an obviously annoyed Flash Christian.

“I don’t betray my talent Flash. Nothing for April is final, but I know it’s going to be good for you, alright? We’re not burying you; you have a good future here in the Athletic Wrestling Alliance.” I tried to reassure him.

“What about Vengeance then? That’s not betrayal? What’s to say you won’t do the same to me?” He came back at me, almost childishly.

“If you haven’t noticed Flash, you have been picking up wins. You’re involved in a storyline with two experienced British wrestlers and you’re going to end up looking strong!” This was getting boring; all I wanted to do was get the message across to him.

“Whatever, man. But I can get work some where else. I’m starting to grow.” He childishly retorted.

“Because AWA is pushing you in a good storyline. You can go somewhere in AWA, or you can go somewhere else. I’m not stopping you working for another promotion, but trust me, everything will fit into place!” That was the end for me. “Think about it Flash. Goodbye.”

I hung up the phone quickly and fell flat back into my chair. I let out a huge sigh. This wasn’t exactly what I needed right now. Especially before a massive show like Violence is a Virtue. It was our six month anniversary and some of the bigger feuds were planned to finally end here. This was the build to everything and I wasn’t going to let anyone ruin it. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I expected Gosling so my moods weren’t high. I sat in my chair across from the table of my office.

“Come in.” I shouted out to him.

But instead of Gosling walking in, I got PAC instead. I sat up, not sure what to expect. He took a seat across me, and I just looked at him. “What’s on your mind?” I asked.

PAC shuffled in his seat. He was obviously uncomfortable and didn’t feel right doing this. I obviously thought it wasn’t good news.

“I think I’m going to leave the AWA, I’ve had offers to go other places. You know I already work for two promotions. I’ve had an offer, with better money.”

I was in shock. This just could not be happening. PAC was in the biggest match in AWA history, and could possibly be getting the title belt. He couldn’t leave.

“What? PAC, you’re wrestling in your home country. You’re doing fantastic here. What’s making you move, really?”

“The money,” He quickly replied. “I need it. I mean it’s killing me working for these promotions, two of which are in America.”

My business instincts quickly kicked in. “How much do you want to stay?”

“I’d need four grand more.”

I was a little taken back. “Per show?”

“Yeah, man. It’ll help pay for my flights and stuff.”

I was a little ignorant, but I let it through. “Four grand more it is.”

“Thank you so much.” He quickly replied, obviously grateful. He got up to leave, but as he touched the door handle I called him back.

“PAC, how do I know you’re not just going to do this again in three months time? How can I trust putting a title belt on you? What’s the deal?”

“Don’t worry man, I’m here for good now. So I can pick up the title belt if you want. Well, actually, I’d love to.”

“Thanks PAC, see you Sunday.”

As soon as he left the room a sighed in annoyance. I didn’t want to have to do that, and I hope not many wrestlers catch wind of it. I can’t give pay rises out here and there. Especially as I need to expand our rosters. I need to up my advertising levels. I think last month was the last month we made a £50,000 profit. Oh Violence is a Virtue’s going to be fun.

VIOLECE IS A VIRTUE

Main Event

Martin Stone © vs. Stixx vs. PAC vs. Spud

These four men have been at war from day one. But now these guys aren’t a team, there is no Stixx and Stone, there is no PAC and Spud. This is an all out war, a fatal four way for the biggest prize in the AWA, The Athletic Wrestling Heavyweight Title. It’s the end for these four men, but which will walk out with a new beginning.

Sheamus O’Shaunessy vs. Santino Herbert vs. Hade Vansan

Sheamus O’Shaunessy and Santino Herbert have never got along. They were at war for three months when Hade Vansan decided to stick his nose in, helping Santino. But when the chance came his was, Hade Vansan now has a title shot, will he still help Santino, or take it all for himself?

Grudge Match

Flash Christian and Judas vs. The Hampton Court (Duke of Danger and Archbishop Simmons)

Flash Christian and Duke of Danger were tied in what seemed to be a little series between the two. But when he brought in the cavalry, Flash Christian seemed in a position he couldn’t fight out of. But now he has a partner in the strange name of Judas. How will this end in this grudge match? Will Flash Christian be able to get revenge, or will the Hampton Court prevail again.

I Quit Match

Then tension’s been high with these two. Alex Gold and Richards are tied at two wins a piece in their series of hard hitting, technical matches. These two haven’t stopped putting each other down in Two out of Three falls matches and such on. The pain hasn’t stopped for these two. But now all of that comes to and end. They’ll have to endue pain before one can find comfort in hearing the other scream, I QUIT!

Loser Leaves AWA

Cryptkeeper vs. Jeremy Vengeance

The Cryptkeeper has been a menace ever since he came to the AWA. The fans love the hell out of him. He puts a stop the ego maniacs out there and they believe in his mysterious character. Cryptkeeper has been beating on Vengeance ever since he replace Ross Jordan in his match. Jeremy hasn’t been able to escape since. He now has to choose between escaping from the Cryptkeeper, or keeping his job!

Strong looking card here man... I liked the backstage bits with Flash thinking he's getting burried and PAC wanting more money. It happens!

Stone will go over here. No way will he lose the belt in a multi-man matchup.

SOS TAKES THE BULLDOG TITLE!

I think Flash & Judas will get the win in the tag match to hype the new guy and make Flash happy so he doesn't think he's being burried...

Gold > Richards. No real reason, though. Just because. I'm glad to see this feud ending.

If you job Cryptkeeper and fire him, I'll quit reading...

...Okay no I won't, but Cryptkeeper should get the win here!

VIOLECE IS A VIRTUE

Main Event

Martin Stone © vs. Stixx vs. PAC vs. Spud

- Stixx takes this as a surprise over his partner, allowing the babyfaces to chase still, but give fresh matches.

Sheamus O’Shaunessy vs. Santino Herbert vs. Hade Vansan

- SOS, cuz he's supposed to be something special... when really he's a lisping Irish Test, with less skill.

Grudge Match

Flash Christian and Judas vs. The Hampton Court (Duke of Danger and Archbishop Simmons)

- Flash and Judas, because you're mean and won't put Simmons over!

I Quit Match

- Alex Gold goes over and onto a bigger fued to establish himself as a genuine star

Loser Leaves AWA

Cryptkeeper vs. Jeremy Vengeance

- HAHA, the fans because both suck in the ring. Seriously Vengeance dies.

As we're hitting the six month milestone, insiders in the AWA thought it would be refreshing for the public's eye with a huge roster update. You will get to see most of the faces that entertain you, and when theu debuted and what they've done.

Athletic Wrestling Alliance Roster

Alex Gold

unknownag6.jpg

Debuted: Welcome to the Jungle

Partner's: None

AWA Achievements: None

Record: 2-2

Archbishop Simmons

andysimmonzmp6.jpg

Debuted: Revenge Never Rests

Partner's: Duke of Danger

Record: 2-0

Cryptkeeper

cryptkeepersl3.jpg

Duke of Danger

dukeofdangerky1.jpg

Partner's: Archbishop Simmons

Flash Christian

flashchristiantl5.jpg

Record: 1-3

Hade Vansan

hadevansenbv0.jpg

Debuted: Jingle Bell Blitz

Partner's: Santino Herbert

Record: 1-0

Jason Gosling

unknownag6.jpg

Debuted: Revenge Never Rests

Record: 1-0

Judas

unknownag6.jpg

Debuted: Battlefirld

Partner's: Flash Christian

Record: 0-0

Justin Richards

unknownag6.jpg

Martin Stone

martinstoneme9.jpg

Partner's: Stixx

AWA Achievements: The current Athletic Wrestling Heavyweight Champion

Record: 6-1

PAC

paczn8.jpg

Partner's: Spud

AWA Achievements: None.

Record: 4-2

Santino Herbert

santinoherbertkm1.jpg

Partner's: Hade Vansan

AWA Achievements:None.

Sheamus O'Shaunessey

sheamusoshaunessyop7ki6.jpg

Record: 1-2

Spud

spudhq5.jpg

Partner's: PAC

Record:*Will update*

Stixx

stixxbb3.jpg

Partner's: Martin Stone

Record: *Will update*

Edited by Split Second

Violence is a Virtue

We jump straight into the show, there’s no waiting, there’s no warm up. This is it, this is Violence is a Virtue, the six month milestone which is all important. So we were going to open the show up with a quick bang, the lights go out, and the fans know what match is coming up to open the show.

1. Knock, knock, who’s there?

The lights came back on, and we instantly see four hooded figures carry out a wooden coffin. They hold the coffin above their head. Also, there movements are very delicate. Soon enough, they reach the ring, they lower the coffin and slide it under the bottom rope. The four hooded men then turn around and quickly leave ringside. The coffin doesn’t budge, when it’s realized nothing is coming out Jeremy Vengeance makes his way down to the ring, he’s nervous but boastful. He’s laughing at the coffin before sliding into the ring.

He kneels by the coffin, acting as if he’s neither scared nor cautious. He taps on the coffin twice.

Nothing.

Jeremy taps again.

Nothing.

Jeremy Vengeance takes a step back and looks at the coffin like it’s a toy. He then laughs before reaching down and carefully taking the coffin lid away. Smoke instantly comes out of the coffin, making him shield away. The smoke starts to clear, so Jeremy looks down, suddenly a gloved hand grabs him by the throat! From the coffin emerges Cryptkeeper. Cryptkeeper keeps hold of Jeremy as he stands up. He takes no time in lifting Vengeance up and slamming him to the floor with a thunderous chokeslam!. ONE! TWO!! THREE!!! And Vengeance is out of here!

Cryptkeeper then stands tall, and does something unsuspected. He signals for a belt around his waist. But before it comes to apparent, he scoops Jeremy Vengeance up off the floor and places him in the coffin. He grabs the coffin lid and slams it over the coffin. He then slides the coffin out of the ring. When he follows out he grabs the coffin and lifts it on his shoulder and walks out of the arena.

2. Payback time?

Soon enough, the crowd settle down and everybody’s ready for the match. The Hampton Court make their way out to royal music. They smile widely as they impersonate the posh walking straight, not even looking at the fans. Simmons leaps up on to the apron. He sits on the middle rope, lowering it down for Duke to step inside. Simmons follows him in, and the pair awaits their opponents. Next Flash Christian comes out to the ring, but for once he isn’t bouncing around, slapping the fans hands. He’s focused on task at hand, and that’s payback. Behind him Judas emerges. A glance toward the other and they’re racing down the rampway and they quickly slide into the ring.

The Hampton Court are instantly taken back by this and are quickly on the defensive. Judas and Flash Christian battle with rights and lefts, finally concluding when they knocked both men over the top rope with clotheslines. The fans were getting behind the fast paced duo. Flash Christian takes a look at Judas, and they both step forward grabbing the rope in front of them. They then quickly catapult themselves over the tope rope landing plaunchas on both members of Hampton Court.

Unfortunately this dominating spree couldn’t last forever. By the time the teams were back in the ring the tow to start the match off had been chosen in Archbishop Simmons and Flash Christian. Flash tried to keep his team in control, but soon the cheating tactics of The Hampton Court took its toll on Flash Christian and was soon was victim to quick tags from the dynamic duo. Duke of Danger worked over Flash Christian while Judas waited anxiously on the side.

The Duke taunted the crowd, taking the piss out of anyone who looked at him. This gave Flash the opening he’d been waiting for. He delivered a springboard dropkick and quickly crawled to the end and tagged Judas. Judas stormed in taking down the incoming Archbishop Simmons. Duke of Danger followed, falling to Judas’ clothesline. Judas then charged and springboard off the middle rope and came back with a crossbody taking both members of Hampton Court back down. Flash Christian eagerly awaited a tag from Judas. He called to him saying he could hit the Frog Splash. Judas walked over and tagged in Flash Christian. The crowed popped big in when Flash Christian made it to the tope rope. Duke of Danger is in place, Flash Christian is ready, when all of a sudden Judas pushed him off the top rope. Flash Christian flies through the air and crash lands behind Duke of Danger. Duke of Danger rolls onto Flash Christian as Judas enters the ring to join Archbishop Simmons. ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!

The crowd stay shocked as Judas helps Duke of Danger to his feet. The three men all high five before their gaze turn towards Flash Christian who quickly stumbles to his feet. The three men quickly pounced on Flash Christian and soon he was back on the floor. The punches soon start to take their toll and blood starts to trickle from Christian’s head. They quickly kick him out of the ring. They quickly demand a microphone from someone at ringside and they get it.

3. History repeats itself!

The three men gather around the microphone and Judas quickly snatches it off them. He walks over to the ropes and looks over the top rope at Flash Christian.

“Now you didn’t see that coming did you!” Judas spat the words out menacingly. He looks down disgusted at the busted open Flash Christian. “You’re worthless, Flash. You’re absolutely worthless!” Flash meant every word that he said. “I hope you finally get the message. No one cares about you. If they did, they’d be here right now, helping you up. But they aren’t Flash, and you know why, because you’re a no talent piece of crap. So do us all a favour us and never come back.” His voice was full of hate and loathe.

Duke of Danger was passed the microphone. He actually slid out of the ring and stood over Flash Christian, who was still crumpled on the floor, completely out of it. “You thought you could mess with me? The Duke of Danger? And look where that got you? The Hampton Court is complete, and Flash, unless you want the pain to get worse, I suggest you leave and never come back. EVER!” Duke of Danger spits on Flash Christian before sliding back into the ring.

Archbishop Simmons then takes the microphone; he then takes his turn to slide out of the ring. He crouches down next to Flash Christian. “Flash, I don’t know if you can hear me. But you don’t need to hear what I say next, you need to feel it!” Flash slides the microphone into the ring. He takes a step back and looks at Flash, he then thrusts forward with a massive kick to the head. Flash Christian’s head just drops, and he was totally gone.

Duke of Danger snatches the microphone up from the floor. “The Hampton Court is here, and nothing and I mean NOTNIG is going to stop us!” Duke of Danger drops the microphone, and the three make their way out of the ring. Finally backstage people run to the ring and help Flash Christian to the back.

4. “I Quit!”

Next up was what looks to be like the conclusion of this back and fourth feud. Alex Gold and Justin Richards would finally settle their feud in a gruesome I quit match. Alex Gold made his way out to the ring first, while focused he slapped fans hands down on the way to the ring. He slides in and is completely focused on Justin Richards, who quickly makes his way out to the ring, but noticeably he has a chair in hand. Richards see that Alex has noticed. He starts to picks up the pace to the ring. But Gold acts instinctively and runs, jumps and baseball slides the chair into the face of Richards, who had held it to his face while running. And obviously when he’d reached ringside the kick sent him reeling backward, dropping the chair behind him. The bell rang, and we were officially under way.

Alex Gold is quick to pounce on his advantage and soon laid into Justin Richards with punches. He then dragged him to his feet, he laid into him with one more punch, before taking a step back and taking him down with a powerful clothesline. Justin Richards smashes against the outside mat, and quickly moves back into the guardrail. Alex Gold sees him and has instantly though of a spot. He jumps up to the apron, he measures Richards before diving off with a drop kick to the guardrail. Somehow Richards rolls out of the way and Alex Gold smashes into the guardrail. The ref makes his way out, holds the microphone to his lips. “Do you want to quit?” “NO!” came a defiant Alex Gold.

Justin Richards slowly gets to his feet. He goes over to pick up the chair, but Alex Gold loops his foot around Richards foot and tripped him up and Richards lands face first on the chair. Alex Gold is still hurting from the missed dropkick so he takes his time to get up, he ends up getting up at the same time as Justin Richards. Justin Richards doesn’t make the same mistake as before and instead of going for the chair, he enters the ring. Without thinking Alex Gold follows, but Richards is already to his and starts stomping down on Gold. Richards picks Gold up and whips him into the opposite corner. Richards follows up with a hell of clothesline and then follows up on a groggy Alex Gold with a bulldog!

Richards wasted no time in locking a strong ambar. “ASK HIM!” Richards shouted directly at the referee. The referee goes up and holds the microphone to Gold’s lips. “NO!” Alex Gold came back. The question almost willed him on, and he soon rolled out of it. He was slow to his feet, so Richards sneaked up behind him and wrapped his hands around Gold’s waist. Richards attempted to throw him back with a German Suplex, but Richards grabs the top rope. Richards still tries the German and ends up falling back to the ground. Alex Gold then jumps to the second rope and comes off with a springboard back elbow drop.

Gold is quick to his feet, knowing he has to keep the pace up on his side of things. He quickly bounces off the ropes and comes back with a knee drop to the forehead. Richards rolls to the side of the ring in pain, meanwhile, Gold bounces off the other side of the ropes. Gold bounces back and charges in Richards direction, he ducks down and springs his feet up and connect to Richards side sending him to the outside of the ring with another baseball slide.

The crowd cheer as Richards lay in pan outside. Alex Gold keeps momentum on his side. Maybe it adrenaline, or maybe he was that stupid, but he started to climb to the top rope. He measured Richards, and left off with a suicidal splash. What Gold had failed to see was that Richards had stolen a chair from one of the ringside announcer, he then brings the chair up in front of him and thrust it forward, hitting Alex Gold perfectly in mid-air sending him crashing to the floor. The referee gets out of the ring quickly and asks the question to Gold again. But the answer was the same as Gold came back, struggling to answer, with a “No.”

Richards knew now that he had something going here, but struggled to get to his feet. Luckily Alex Gold showed no signs of going anywhere. Richards pounced with a back elbow to the head, sending Alex Gold down laying flat on the chair. Suddenly Richards has a new idea, he grabs Alex Gold’s legs and chucks him back off the chair. Richards then takes the chair in hand and places it on the small announcer’s table that we have. Richards picked up the limp Alex Gold and placed him face down on the table, so that his head was on the chair. Justin Richards then frantically looked under the ring for another chair for him to use. He quickly got one and then went over to Alex Gold. Richards smiled sadistically, and lifted the chair over his head; he was obviously going for a single man Ca-Chairto. But just like he’d woken up, Gold rolls to the side of him, pulling his arm back and punching places which are illegal to punch in wrestling.

In pain Richards drops the chair forward. Somehow Gold, who’s now sitting up, catches the chair and like instinct just throws the chair. The chair flies in the air and hits Richards exposed face. Richards back up, obviously very groggy. Alex Gold stands up on the announcer’s table and leaps off with a double axe handle, which connects, sending Justin Richards to the ground. Alex Gold looks under the ring, the referee asks Richards the question, all Richards can manage is a faint “No.” Alex Gold comes back out from under the apron, but with him, he brings a wooden table. He quickly sets it up just by where Richards is. Gold pulls Richards to his feet, and instantly puts him in a suplex lock. Gold tries to suplex Richards through the table, but Richards just won’t go over, he pulls himself down to the ground, Gold tries again, but Richards uses the momentum from the failed suplex to Suplex Alex Gold away from the table and onto the outside mat!

Justin Richards slowly gets to his feet; he picks Alex Gold to his feet and slides him into the ring, Richards follows. Richards lays into Gold with punch after punch. Richards soon gets him to his feet. Richards climbs to the second rope, he then dives off connecting with a powerful clothesline. Richards then whips Gold into the corner. Richards runs after him and jumps up for a ten punch count. But Gold catches his feet and throws him back, he lets go of one of the legs and the clambers over him locking in a single leg Boston crab, better known as the pure gold submission. The pain for Justin is obvious, the referee puts the microphone to his mouth. “NO!” Richards screams. But Gold has no look of letting go, Gold puts more pressure on Richards’ back and the pain is obvious. Richards is reaching for the ropes, not knowing what they’d do for him. The lock has now been in for a whole minute. Richards raises his hand like he’d tap out. The referee asks him again, as he starts tapping out. But he has to quit. The referee asks him the question…”Y-Y…” As he says the words Gold relaxes his grip seeing the win. But Richards takes his chance he somehow rolls through the crab sending Gold backward into the turn buckle. “NO!” Richards yells.

Richards finds the strength to the get to the turnbuckle. He runs at Gold, who, when Richards gets there, ducks down and propels him up ward, Richards lands of the top turnbuckle. Gold then follows Richards up to the top turnbuckle; Gold gets Richards to his feet, so the two are just standing there, trading blows. All of a sudden Richards locks in part of his Chicken Wing Crossface, applying a standing crossface. Gold is surprised, and is in pain. Quickly Richards sees the table outside and has a deadly idea. While the lock was still in Richards pushed forward sending both men off the top turnbuckle. While the crossface was still locked in the two smash through the table!!!!! Holy Shit chants fill the arena. But the action hasn’t stopped yet. Using Gold’s body as a shield, Gold took most of the impact. Richards then locks in the rest of his chicken wing crossface! It looks like Gold’s unconscious. The referee asks him the question, at first there’s no response, but then “N-N-N-N” And then Gold’s head dropped. He was out of it. The referee said to call for the bell but Richards cried “NO, I WANT THIS SON OF A BITCH TO SAY I QUIT!” He then slightly released the hold and held his head up pulling Gold’s hair. He slapped him around the face, and finally Gold was back. The lock was locked in once again, Gold struggled and struggled, but after all the pain, it had come to ahead. “I QUIT!” He screamed down the microphone! Richards instantly let go, celebrating like he’d won a title. He got the referee to hold his hand up. But instead of booing him, the crowd applauded, appreciated what had been done here today. Richards soon left the ring extremely pleased he was moving on ward and upward. Gold got to his feet later, battered and bruised, the crowd gave him a standing applause as he heroically made it to the back.

5. One bulldog to prevail.

Joe Wheeler stands in the middle of the ring and holds the vacant Athletic Wrestling Bulldog championship, which was still looking for its first holder, above his head, signalling to the crowd that it was time to crown the championship. First out was Sheamus O’Shaunessy. The crowd went wild for him as he came out slapping the hands of the fans around him. He gets into the ring, knowing this task ahead will be a hard one to overcome. Strangely out next, Hade Vansan and Santino Herbert come out together, giving off the idea that they’ll be working as a team. They slide into the ring and stand fairly closely, making a triangle shape with Sheamus O’Shaunessy.

The bell rings and instantly Hade and Santino approach Sheamus. Sheamus leaps forward punching left and right connecting with anyone who’s willing to move. Sheamus hits both Santino and Hade, putting them off balance. Sheamus whips Santino into the corner, and kicks Hade in the gut. Sheamus then whips Hade into Santino, and as they bounce out Sheamus follows up with a clothesline on both of them sending them both in a sitting down position by the turnbuckles. Sheamus runs and quickly divers a dropkick to Hade, who in turn backs into Santino. Sheamus pulls Hade out and covers. One! Two!! Kickout!!!

Sheamus gets to his feet, only to bet met with a punch from Santino. And this is where the double teaming started. Hade was soon to his feet, Santino would hold Sheamus’ arms back and Hade would deliver punch after punch. It was like a handicap match. The double teaming continued for a good few minutes before it all went wrong. Hade dropped Sheamus with a dropkick. Hade went down for the pin but was thrown off by Santino. “I’m the boss, I go for the pin.” He cockily said to Hade. Santino went down for the cover, but was pulled off by Hade. “And it was my dropkick.” The two instantly swing at the other, both connecting. The two started punching endlessly, until Santino took the initiative and kneed Hade in stomach. He then dropped Hade with a vicious DDT! ONE! TWO!! BROCKEN UP BY SHEAMUS!

Sheamus pulls Santino up and troubles him with massive right fists, he then pushes him against the ropes. As he shoots back Sheamus ducks and gives Santino a BIG back body drop. As Santino hit the ground, Hade was up, he ran at Sheamus, he was in turn back body dropped over the top rope. Santino was up, the crowd were at their loudest. Santino, who was still groggy turned around and was instantly put down with the Irish Curse!!!! ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!!!! Sheamus O’Shaunessy is the new Athletic Wrestling Bulldog Champion!

The referee is passed the title belt and it’s handed to Sheamus. Sheamus holds it high above his head and the crowd cheer wildly. He heads to the back with the title proudly around his waist. Hade Vansan soon regains strength and slides into the ring. Santino starts to get to his feet. He sees Hade and stands up. “You ruined everything!” Santino walks past Hade and pushes him over while walking past. He slides out of the ring, leaving Hade confused.

6. It’s not just Gold. It’s Platinum Gold.

When the ring was once again clear, a classical ballard of music hits over the small arena. Jason Gosling makes his way out in a suit, and has a briefcase in his hand. Strangely he’s joined by a man we’re not familiar with. He looked like he weight about two hundred and twenty pounds. He was white and had short blonde hair. He was wearing platinum coloured silver wrestling tights, and no T-shirt. He entered the ring in a formal manner with Jason Gosling. Jason Gosling had a microphone in hand, and soon enough he was ready to speak.

Jason Gosling:

“I’m upset. I’m hurt. It’s a travesty. And I know you think so to! It’s a sad fact which will bring this event down to the lowest since I’ve been here. I mean your truly was left of the biggest card to date, I mean, what’s up with that! I help this company, I save this company! And now I’ve bought a mini saviour, his name is Platinum Gold, the true Gold in this company, not that piece of crap which lost out in an I Quit match to Justin Richards. What a complete loser.”

“I’ve been busting my ass in that ring. Even though I’ve only had one match, which I might add was against that same loser Alex Gold. But it was a fantastic match. Plus, I’ve been busting my mind intellectually. I’m the smartest man in this company. And now I have the second best man in the company beside me.”

Jason Gosling hands the microphone over to Platinum Gold, and he takes the microphone, ready to speak his first words.

Platinum Gold:“Hello AWA fans, I’m Platinum Gold, the bets wrestler in this god damn company.

Jason Gosling:

“Second best.”

Platinum Gold:“…The second best wrestler in the AWA. Jason Gosling here, is by far the best man that I’ve ever met. He’s not annoying, he’s totally honest, and everything he says comes true. I mean he hasn’t lost a match in the AWA. And with me by his side, I don’t think he ever will. And I mean ever. Remember fans, it’s not just Gold. It’s Platinum Gold.”

7. A fatality waiting to happen!

It was time for the main event. It was time for the conclusion to the last six months. But you just knew this whole thing was a fatality waiting to happen. PAC was the first to bounce out, the crowd solidly behind him. This was the man they wanted to see lift that belt, he got into the ring and awaited his friend, Spud. To his own music Spud came running out slapping every fans hands charging to the ring, he slid into the ring and stood by PAC. Out next was Stixx, a man who had been troubled as of late by many things, but he was here, and to possibly walk away with the title. He entered the ring cautious of the other two. Out next was the champ, proudly carrying his Athletic Wrestling Heavyweight Title, Martin Stone came to the ring with only pain on his mind. He was soon in the ring, he handed the belt to the referee. The bell sounded, and we were under way.

Spud and Pac approached Stone and Stixx, and all hell broke loose. Spud and Stixx started trading blows, which Stixx started to win. And exactly the same thing happened with PAC and Stone. But PAC started using speed to his advantage, he spring boarded off the middle rope and delivered a kick to the mouth, sending Stone out of the ring. Stixx then took a massive for arm shot at Spud sending him through the middle ropes.

Stixx and PAC approached each other and the two started fighting it out. Stixx slogged on PAC with huge clubbing fists. But Pac was quick around the ring, using speed to his advantage. Martin Stone was seen trying to get back into the ring, but Spud slid into the ring, avoiding PAC and Stixx and hit a baseball slide flooring the champion. The game plan seemed slightly obvious. Back in the ring PAC held in a flying bulldog to score a close two count on Stixx.

Soon enough Spud was back in the ring, he jumped off the top rope dropkicking Stixx straight into the opposite corner. But Martin Stone slipped into the ring and soon enough we knew why he was champion. He was beating on PAC and Spud. He gave a BIG back body drop to Spud and a massive spinebuster to PAC. Stixx was now to his feet and the double team started and continued for a while.

But with the help of the crowd, Pac and Spud were willed on to make their comeback. The comeback was quick, really quick. Dropkicks were flying everywhere. A hurricanrana sent Martin Stone flying, while a flipping bulldog took down Stixx. The crowd supported their decisions to go to the top rope, but it would prove fatal for them both. With Stixx and Stone playing possum they were bale to push both men off the top rope and they smashed hard into the barrier.

Now for the first time Stixx and Stone were in the same ring together, alone. The two readied for a fight. “TAKE THE FALL!” Shouted Stone. The crowd were stunned. “WHAT?” Stixx asked surprised. “TAKE The FALL NOW!” Came back a defiant Stone. “NO.” Stixx answered standing his ground. “DO IT OR I’LL TELL HER!” Stone’s shocked facial expression stressed the situation. The decision was obviously a hard one to make, but instantly Stixx dropped down to the mat. Stone dropped on top of him! ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!! Martin Stone had done it in the strangest fashion, I’ve ever seen. The crowd were in shock, backstage were shocked. Stone had stolen this one. But before anything could happen more the lights went out.

8. Blood for Gold

Panic spread across the arena, but the lights turned back on. Stixx was on the ground knocked out. And Martin Stone had a look of fear on his face, the crowd cheer loudly, and he turns his head slowly, and standing there in front of him was The Cryptkeeper! He had motioned for the belt earlier, and it looks like he was going to get what he wanted. Martin Stone backs away, shocked by the appearance of Cryptkeeper. Then the lights go out, an instant later. They come back on and Cryptkeeper’s no longer there. But the Athletic Wrestling Heavyweight Title is on the floor with blood on it. Stone looks confused until he sees the writing on a gravestone leaning against the ropes. ‘My blood. Your gold. Next month.’ Stone hesitates backward, looking around seeing Stixx still knocked out. Stone hesitantly picks up the title with blood over it. He takes it backstage, slightly distancing himself from the title, holding it away from his face.

Definately your best show to date man. And from the shows I've seen, it does indeed seem to have a very UK-indy fed feel as most of your shows do, but I just recently watched a UK wrestling show on the net to know what one's like! The opening match was pretty cool to see how Cryptkeeper won quickly and with an awesome entrance and all. Good stuff there that I enjoyed a lot. The highlight was of course the awesome I Quit Match that really was a back and forth thrill ride from start to finish. Glad to see the feud come to an end, because really, neither really seemed to elevate the way I was thinking they would when it first began. Gosling's new debut was pretty funny actually to see Platinum Gold actually saying that Gosling was the best, I did laugh at that a bit. Not sure how I like his name, though, but I'll be holding an interest in him for now. The main event was very good also and I loved the ending. With Spud and PAC being taken out, it really opened things up for what looks to be the start of a Stixx & Stone feud which would be awesome! I'm looking forward to figuring out what exactly Stone has over Stixx! AND then you end the show with Cryptkeeper making a challenge to Stone which was cool and very well done. I liked it. I know it PROBABLY won't happen but I'm pulling for Cryptkeeper to win the gold!

Not a bad little show man;

Cryptkeeper kills Vengeance:

Now I have no problems with this, it was expected by anybody who's actually read your diary lol. My only problem is Cryptkeeper has more of a Boogeyman joke feel to me, rather than an Undertaker phenom feel... I get the feeling it should be the other way. It's just he's done nothing but kill a jobber and wants the belt, it just doesn't feel right yet.

Hampton Court win when Judas betrays Flash:

haha Judas betraying!? Good stuff and I'm still holding out for a World title run for Simmons ;) Flash however bores me, he has no personality and looks like an even geekier version of Orlando Boom.

Richards defeats Gold:

As you know, I've not been an avid fan of this fued as I don't care for either worker but this match was well written and you put a lot of effort into getting me to care here... did it work?... maybe as I'm interested to see where Richards goes from here. Maybe a fued with SOS?

SOS wins the title:

I kinda hoped that Hade would take the strap so SOS could build some steam and chase the cowardly heel champ. So I'm interested to see how you build up the babyface and prevent a John Cena issue, or in Buddy's case a "Die Mitch Die" issue.

Platinum Gold arrives:

Not sold on this name, it reminds me too much of Dustin Rhodes aka Goldust and was ALMOST named Platinum before he became Black Reign. His promo came across sarcastic and I hope that was the intention or he's just a total bitch to Gosling lol.

Stone retains!:

This one shocked me and I'm not sure how I feel about the Russorific ending, it screamed of Hogan/Nash and as much as I LOVE Russo, it just shocked me coming from you... a known hater of mine and Bud's "Job Danielson in 8 seconds to Goldberg" campaign haha. If you keep up the Russorifics, you could win my #1 diary this month! lol

Cryptkeeper wants the belt:

All very well but like I said before, it's like Maxxx Pleasure demanding a title shot, he's done bog all to deserve it. I'd hope to see Stone go over him and move onto fueding with SOS in a Title for Title thing.

Keep it up man!

I was pleased with show. Violence is a Virtue was performed to perfection and the booking was carried out by the performers. There was nothing I wasn’t happy with, but I could tell from the wrestlers in the line outside my office that they may be unhappy with something. I claimed to wrestlers today that after the show I’d set up an office so that performers could come to me with problems, or ideas. Tonight was the night to start.

Someone bashed their knuckles against the door. They didn’t even wait for my call before barging in. Only one man had that level of rudeness in our company. Jason Gosling. He barged in anger and slammed the door behind him into the face of Platinum Gold, who waited patiently at the front of the cue. Gosling had obviously barged in, much the annoyance of other wrestlers.

“What horrible booking. I’m going to have your job. You know that, Crockett’s looking for a reason to make me book, and this is it, this is god damn it!” Gosling screamed at me.

I was almost taken back. I had to stop myself from laughing, because I knew that’d push him over the edge. “So…I can sense something’s bothering you. Care to share?”

“I’m not a care bare you freaking idiot. Of course I’m not ok, did you see that. I didn’t have a match god damn it. Me! Your biggest freakin’ draw. Why man, why?”

“Wait a minute. Before you go blaming me, I should have your ass fired. What was that out there? You on purposely made Platinum’s character look weak. You’re lucky he’s a professional because it could’ve got chaotic out there.” I came back, completely serious, now remember the problem.

“You must be kidding. He was trying to upstage me. I figured it was a typo, because that thing had no logic to it. Oh that’s right, you wrote it, you lack logic, Brandon. The fans know my character is by far the must superior in the Athletic Wrestling Alliance. If I was to let Platinum upstage me, it would be disastrous for my character!”

I actually couldn’t believe he was serious. He’s so god damn naive. “Stop thinking about yourself. This is a promotion, we’re a team. You’re not that big a star, you’re part of this, you’re part of this company. If you think you’re too big. Leave! Go! Go to WWE!”

For the first time, Jason Gosling had lost words, for a second.

“Oh that’s right, they wouldn’t pick you up. So shut up, and know your place.” I shouted back at him.

Jason Gosling almost gasped, he turned around disgusted and headed for the door. He opened the door, obviously making a scene. “You’ll be hearing from a lawyer.”

“You’re a lawyer!” I shouted back out. That got a few laughs from the wrestlers outside. Gosling stormed off, leaving the wrestlers amused. I calmed down and waited for the next man in. Platinum Gold.

Platinum strolled in looking professional, but something was obviously bothering him. You could tell from his facial expressions and the vibe he was giving off. I sat back getting comfortable. Platinum took a seat opposite me and it instantly become clear of the problem.

“I can’t work with him. I can’t work with that man. I’m sorry but he buried my character out there. I can’t take it. I won’t take it.” Gareth came across perfectly clear. That was his real name, by the way. It was obvious who he was talking about. The man which moments ago stormed out of my office, Mr. Jason Gosling.

“I understand it’s not easy but you’ve got to stick with it. But I think I’ve figured to split you to up within due time. The key is Alex Gold. What do you think of Alex?”

“Gold? I haven’t really talked to him. He took a real beating tonight. He didn’t seem to pleased. I have a big problem with Gosling.”

“Alright that’s natural, Gold wanted to go over. And to be honest everyone has a problem with Gosling. It’s life. But he has a firm supporter in Jim Crockett, so we have to live with him for now. But the only way to get out of it is working is to work with Gold. Can you do that?”

“Yeah, I can do that.”

Gareth leant across the ring and shook my hand. He then left the room, and I could see there were only two wrestlers left. It was our champion Martin Stone and Stixx. I told one of them to come in, but they decided to come in together. They decided to stand instead of sit.

“Is there anything I can do for you gentlemen?” I asked.

Martin Stone spoke first. “There’s something we did tonight, and we loved it. There was a moment in the main event was fantastic. We were wondering where’s that going?”

“You’re going to like this, gentleman.”

And for the next twenty minutes we discussed the idea which was going to change the face of the Athletic Wrestling Alliance going into our anniversary show. No doubt these two were over the moon. And I was to, now having our next show, Blood for Gold, booked.

Blood for Gold

First Blood Math

Cryptkeeper vs. Martin Stone ©

The Cryptkeeper sent a clear cut message to Martin Stone last month at Violence is a Virtue. He gave up his blood to get a shot at Martin Stone’s gold. Now one of them must bleed all over the floor to do the opposite, lose the title. Martin Stone had though he’d gotten away from PAC and Spud, but now he’s got a Cryptkeeper on his back.

PAC and Spud vs. The Hampton Court (Duke of Danger and Archbishop Simmons)

The Hampton Court are on a vicious role. But coming off being cheated out of a massive opportunity PAC and Spud want to prove they’ve still got it. This is sure to be a hell of match.

Non-Title

Sheamus O’Shaunessy vs. Stixx

Sheamus O’Shaunessy picked up the Athletic Wrestling Bulldog title last month, but this month he won’t be defending it, but he’ll be defending himself from a vicious attack from the always menacing Stixx, in what should be a hard hitting brawl.

Jason Gosling W/Platinum Gold vs. Alex Gold

Alex Gold took a hell of a beating last month, but a fantastic showing all the same. He’s going to try and put himself back on the map with a win over the undefeated Jason Gosling accompanied by the newly acquainted Platinum Gold.

Also, Judas and Flash Christian have been banned from having matches this week, but I doubt that will stop these to. Plus Justin Richards has an announcement coming his victorious I Quit match win. Anything could happen at Blood for Gold.

Fun update there with the bit of your getting an office with Gosling bitching and moaning. The card looks very solid also man and I applaud you on that note.

Cryptkeeper would be my pick to go over Stone, but I don't think he will. I think he'll be screwed somehow by Stixx which sucks but, it could lead to an interesting feud and I really like Cryptkeeper a lot. Stone gets the win...

PAC & Spud will go over the Hampton Court because they need to still look credible and strong after having just lost in the world title match.

SOS > Stixx only because I still love that ginger goatee he got!

Gosling over Alex Gold... Hands down.

Blood for Gold

First Blood Math

Cryptkeeper vs. Martin Stone ©

- Stone easy... Cryptkeeper is an undeserving turd... I will mark for a Fingerpoke finish

PAC and Spud vs. The Hampton Court (Duke of Danger and Archbishop Simmons)

- I want Simmons to win... but I don't get what I want, or I'd be in bed with JoJo and Avril instead of posting on an internet forum with fantasy wrestling fans... Pac and Spud win

Non-Title

Sheamus O’Shaunessy vs. Stixx

- SOS is champ, has no challenge.. Stixx wins cuz it's non title. I guarantee this like STD's from those "I'ma innocent virgin" types you see at parties...

Jason Gosling W/Platinum Gold vs. Alex Gold

- Gosling by a long shot.. PLAT PLAT PLAT interferes!

If I don't see Russorifics, expect to be #2 next month!