Fire Pro Wrestling R

chubby chaser

So what have you guys got going on in your game ?

IN WWE:

Santino Marella has been top dog for a while now.. It started with him being the first one to retire Ric Flair after a month long feud. he went on to have some good battles with jeff Hardy as well. Gave him a shot at Randy Orton for the strap. and in amazing fashion he won after breaking orton's arm. 2 weeks later orton returned and demanded a rematch. he won with the RKO in 12 minutes . After the match he proceeded to garvin stomp the fuck out of Santino. Now my plans are to have Cena hopefully make a comeback and fight Orton for the title. And Ric Flair will be returning with the 4 Horsemen looking for revenge on Santino

In Tna:

Tomko is a fucking beast. he's beat everyone on the tna roster except Samao Joe.. Tomko , Christian , Samao Joe , and Kevin Nash have joined forces to take out The Angle Alliance consisting of Angle,AJ,Robert Roode,and Matt Morgan

Tomko won the TNA World Heavyweight Title after having a great match against Angle. Angle worked over the leg of Tomko the entire match, trying to slow the big man down. He broke Tomko's ankle with the Ankle Lock but wanted to deal more punishment. he picked Tomko up and tried for the Angle Slam but Tomko Hit his Spinning cutter move he does and got the three count.

While Tomko is out with an injury I'm going to hold several team matches between Angle Alliance and Tomko's team.

That's my biggest beef with Match Maker, I love it, but I hate that you can't use edits. :( Though I understand why.

Edited by EbeCloud c-heat

Anyone happen to have any female edit templates ? I've got Melina and Daizee haze that came off the tna roh indy save at FPC , but other than that I'm really lacking. I'd love a mickie James , beth Phoenix , any shimmer edits lol

for those that don't have a transfer device. i found this over at FPC it makes writing up the appearance and such a lot easier

FPR Edit

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Zero. I hate to bug you again but do you have any divas in your game ? I'm trying to make Mickie James from scratch but I'm doing a piss poor job lol

Not bugging me at all, but unfortunately, I don't have any Divas made yet. Also, since I've been in the process of moving, I don't have access to my PS2 right now (it's in a box somewhere...) so it may be a bit before I'm back on FPR and able to make anyone or check my formulas. Sorry for the inconvenience, moving is such a pain in the ass.

Was FPR ever on amazon.co.uk? I swear at one point you could preorder it off of there, but now when I go there and search "Fire Pro" the only things that come up are a Benoit book, Fire Pro Wrestling 2, and a Fire Pro strategy guide.

EDIT: No entry on the 505 Games website for it either.

Edited by Crank Dat Soulja Cloudy

would anyone like forms for my custom edits ? I can't take pics of them but I was going to type of the edits for another forum. I have an edit of myself , my best friend. and 3 custom edits. Johnny "Wylde Chylde" Lyle( first created in no mercy for an efed.

I've got Robert and Thomas Mustinson. Both used to be baseball players. Robert the oldest played for the phillies. He was home run king for several years running until they discovered he was corking his bat. the first time they fined him second time was a suspension and the third time they black-balled him from the sport.

His younger brother Thomas was on the farm team getting ready to be called up. he was the best pitcher on the team and scouts were drooling over him. he had one of the best Slurves in the game. One night while he and Robert was at a bar a fight broke out(started by Robert). Thomas had his pitching arm slashed with a broken beer bottle severing nerves. After years of Physical therapy Thomas had to find a new calling since he'd never be able to throw the baseball the way he did before. So he got into wrestling and his big brother followed so he could still be in the lime-light. Thomas is a high flyer/ spot monkey at times and Robert is a slow dickish power type character.