Fire Pro Wrestling R

chubby chaser

Luckily I already had a Max Drive when this game came out, but I can say that had I not, I would have bought one immediately.

With-in two hours of owning the game I had over 350 created wrestlers, with minimal work on my part.

I am now up to 478 including downloaded ones, and the 40 or so I have made myself.

So for those wondering...the Max Drive is well, well worth the purchase.

For you UK'ers, I just googled "Max Drive UK" and found places selling it right away.

I'm wondering is the max drive like the xport ? do you hook up the usb cable to your pc and the other end to the ps2. then you have to put the xport disc in the ps2 ? do you do the same for the max drive ? and will it work on american ps2 ?

After sitting around at Rome airport since Thursday, someone finally bothered to put it on a plane today. My recieving of Fire Pro is getting nearer and nearer. I've even been sad and written down some matches I want to play.

It's not my real name no, it's all part of Benji being drunk and liking Futurama a bit too much.... (least I think it was Benji, my memories not what it was...)

Basically, it took a week for multiplayer.it to dispatch due to stock problems, but heh whatever, that can't be helped.

A day from there to get to Rome Airport, four days for someone there to put it on a plane, and here we are. Assuming it gets into the UK tomorrow (Tuesday) I should have it Wednesday or Thursday, bang in time for my trip to Manchester so I won't be in to enjoy it for long! But sure thing, I'll keep ya'll posted.

Edited by Hank Aaron XXIV

BAH! I knew it! It turned up today, and I have NO time whatsoever to play. I'm back sometime tomorrow, so I'll give it a bash then. Its gonna be well annoying knowing its sitting at home, laughing at me.... mocking me..... Got a busy weekend as well, so tomorrow is gonna have to be some form of mega Fire Pro Wrestling playing..... day.....thing.....

BAH! I knew it! It turned up today, and I have NO time whatsoever to play. I'm back sometime tomorrow, so I'll give it a bash then. Its gonna be well annoying knowing its sitting at home, laughing at me.... mocking me..... Got a busy weekend as well, so tomorrow is gonna have to be some form of mega Fire Pro Wrestling playing..... day.....thing.....

I probably won't be able to see this reply until tomorrow evening, so will probably have it by then, but was it recorded delivery, or was it just put through your postbox?