Official FA Cup Thread

Baddar

Villa away for United...gonna be tough, even though we always seem to win there. Chelsea get QPR at Home. No surprise there :mellow:

Full 3rd Round Draw

Preston v Scunthorpe

Port Vale/Chasetown v Cardiff

Colchester v Peterborough

Bolton v Sheffield United

Blackburn v Coventry

Brighton v Mansfield

Northampton/Walsall v Millwall

Charlton v West Brom

Watford v Crystal Palace

Luton/Nottingham Forest v Liverpool

Plymouth v Hull

Aston Villa v Manchester United

Tranmere v Hereford

Tottenham v Reading

Burnley v Arsenal

Bristol City v Middlesbrough

Fulham v Bristol Rovers

Huddersfield v Birmingham

Horsham/Swansea v Havant & Waterlooville

Sunderland v Wigan

Oxford/Southend v Dagenham & Redbridge

Everton v Oldham

Derby v Sheffield Wednesday

Southampton v Leicester

West Ham v Manchester City

Ipswich v Portsmouth

Wolves v Cambridge

Barnsley v Blackpool

Chelsea v QPR

Stoke v Newcastle

Swindon v Burton Albion/Barnet

Norwich v Bury

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villa Vs UTD AGAIN?

FIXED.

07/08 - Man United - H

06/07 - Man United - A

05/06 - Hull City - A

04/05 - Sheff United - A

03/04 - Man United - H

02/03 - Blackburn - H

01/02 - Man United - H

:lol: You'll also notice the year Utd weren't in the FA Cup, we played the losers.

Edited by Lost Soul

• Admin

Horsham (who FourFourTwo have got an article on this month - up the lard boys!!) vs. Havant & Waterlooville - please.

Oh, and hopefully we can beat Reading - they're one of the few teams I think we can beat right now. And surely Watford will beat Palace.

Bring it on. :)

Looking forward to it already.

For some reason I think it's going to be the Saturday 5.30 BBC game...just seems destined to take that spot.

The FA Cup third round tie between Aston Villa and Manchester United will be screened live on BBC TV's Match of the Day on Saturday, 5 January. The game will kick off at 1715 GMT at Villa Park.

Alright, I said 5.30, but was close enough -_-

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to the Chelsea/QPR game this weekend. My dad's a QPR supporter (half the family is Chelsea, the other QPR...and the one Arsenal fan) and this is the first time they've played each other in quite a few years, so naturally we both had to go.

I'm thinking a 2-0 win to Chelsea with Kalou getting at least one. He's been getting a lot more recently with the absences going on around him.

Going to Villa vs Manure. Should be a good game. Tevez is out so thats a plus. Dont think Fergie will play a full side.

I think the side will be pretty similar to the one who played against B'ham the other day...with either Rooney or Saha replacing Tevez, obviously. It won't be a "full" side, but Fergie won't want to go out of the cup so early on, so it'll be a very capable side indeed. Don't expect our reserves to show up.

...Although, how I'd love it if Eagles got a game :shifty:

Couldnt go today. Got this flue and need to shake it off before Wednesday so im not risking it.

Villa are due a win against United. VDS is playing so hopefully he will have another clanger :D