Official FA Cup Thread

Baddar

He's "injured" for the Barnsley game but I bet he's back for the Inter game.

Benitez is starting to make his mark on the side and you can tell, out of both cups due to him rotating the team, struggled to get through a fairly easy champions league and joint 7th in the league after he's just signed players like Torres & Babel, it's very poor.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno... I think they might keep off until the final. I mean, it's a live draw, so anything can happen (maybe for once Trevor Brooking will get one of the Rovers' players names right). I'm inclined to believe, however, that they have a very good chance of not getting each other until the final.

Without Luke Steele, Barnsley would've lost today.

Can't say I'm pleased that we lost, should be able to kill off a team like that. Also I am bemused as to why Harry Kewell hasn't been sold, I was glad to see him come back from injury and all but really... I don't think he should be at a club like Liverpool anymore, Pennant is better and Babel is twice the player both of them are.

Edited by The Lonesome Hobo