The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Though bursting with content, the digital version of “Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception” will also take a hefty toll on your PS3 HDD. Those interested in downloading the full “Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Game of the Year Edition” package will need 87GB of free HDD space -- the download itself will only be 43.5GB.

WTF

Looks like the 2D Movie pack is missing in the store. So no gameplay tonight.

I think it´s because of the 10 languages, and i think you don´t have to download all of them. (even if i have not found any of them)

From what i understand you need the free2play multiplayer (about 4gb), the gamefile i just got (about 12gb) and the 2D Movie pack (which i can´t find) to play.

Though bursting with content, the digital version of “Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception” will also take a hefty toll on your PS3 HDD. Those interested in downloading the full “Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Game of the Year Edition” package will need 87GB of free HDD space -- the download itself will only be 43.5GB.

WTF

Looks like the 2D Movie pack is missing in the store. So no gameplay tonight.

What the hell. :| 43gb download is insane.

XCOM is taking forever as it is.

xCom is nice to have, but it feels much more at home on the Computer using a mouse. Some serious frame rate drops here and there join the dilemma.

I´ll download the rest of LBP Carting tomorrow. Thats a game i look forward to. F1 racers just put me of so much because i dident give anything about the racers.

If you find space a concern, just "purchase" the game but don't download. Once you do its yours as long as your a member.

Discounted games are yours forever of course.

Just learned plus isn't needed for all multiplayer. Free to play games like DC universe will be exactly that.

If you find space a concern, just "purchase" the game but don't download. Once you do its yours as long as your a member.

Discounted games are yours forever of course.

Just learned plus isn't needed for all multiplayer. Free to play games like DC universe will be exactly that.

Sounds like certain games that don't feature multiplayer but do featured challenges and scoreboards and so on will be able to do that stuff without PS+, too. Not that I ever pay attention to any of that, but that's a nice feature if it's true. I assume you can still get patches and so on without PS+.

Yes. But plus downloads patches in background while you sleep and syncs trophies and cloud too.

So patches without may mean a wait.

Still if they keep up offers like this there's no reason not to get plus. like summers said, more about lack of time to play it all.