The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

The 2D/3D Movies are now live. You have to re click the full download in store, it will try to fetch the 12GB single player again, so stop that from happening. In your download list you will now find the two movie packs. 2D is 13 gigs, but PSN is still up to full speed for me.

Clicked the download again, then cancelled it redownloaiding the 12gb single player bit. Now where do i find these movie files to dl? I'm totally confused. >_>

In the PSN Store, click down in the Menu till you find "Downloads" ("show download" or something like that) - thats the list of Stuff you already bought in chronological order, in there you pick up all the downloads you unlocked. As you are new and just unlocked Uncharted it should be at the very Top.

The list can get confusing with time (i got 421 items in it, try finding a game you bought 6 month ago in that. :D ).

• Like 1

I think you can just pick it up from the Store again if you know what you are looking for. But i am not 100% on that, especially with Plus Downloads. I just noticed how confusing that list was when i filled up my newly installed 500GB HDD a few month ago with everything i ever got through plus. Today was the first time i ever had to delete anything of that Disc, but since i don´t play FPS games anyway, screw Crysis 3. >_>

Looking at my list reminds me that i still need to play this:

Vanquish was great fun. It's doesn't really deserve that much attention over other games, but it's a perfectly fun shooter that will kill a few hours at least. I'd definitely recommend it if you can get it ultra cheap or free from PS+ or whatever.

It was bad enough when my PS3 died and I had to searching for my 5 year old download of Wipeout amongst all the demos, can't imagine what its like for you PS+ers.

When I upgraded my hard drive, it took almost a week to get everything downloaded and installed. Part of that was the bad internet connection, but most of that was due to the sheer volume of items.

Vanquish was great fun. It's doesn't really deserve that much attention over other games, but it's a perfectly fun shooter that will kill a few hours at least. I'd definitely recommend it if you can get it ultra cheap or free from PS+ or whatever.

I was on plus for free. I got it sitting on my HDD.

Uncharted 3 2D Movies finished downloading and installing. Now everything works just fine. I think i will need to finish this quick. From what i understand this E3 update dos not count as the normal monthly one so there is more in two week already?

This game makes my PS3s cooling system get more crazy than any other. o_O But it looks gorgeous.

Yes mine froze up constantly I quit playing for a while. Glad I stuck with 2 because it was great but like I said in another thread after playing Tomb Raider I just can't play 3. Just doesnt compare and there are way too many bullshit puzzles. How many buildings with a dozen varied puzzles are there in the world???

Yes mine froze up constantly I quit playing for a while. Glad I stuck with 2 because it was great but like I said in another thread after playing Tomb Raider I just can't play 3. Just doesnt compare and there are way too many bullshit puzzles. How many buildings with a dozen varied puzzles are there in the world???

Yeah, after the last few years of the third person shooter evolving, Uncharted is really, really simple by comparison. The linear gameplay is just way too boring.

I'd actually rather Naughty Dog work on a new franchise. I don't know how much Last of Us will stand up as a stand alone or as a franchise, but either way I want to see them try something a bit different. Maybe a Sci-Fi game or Fantasy or something could be cool.

I'd actually rather Naughty Dog work on a new franchise. I don't know how much Last of Us will stand up as a stand alone or as a franchise, but either way I want to see them try something a bit different. Maybe a Sci-Fi game or Fantasy or something could be cool.

Considering they have supposedly trademarked Last of Us 2 and 3 I'd wager Naughty Dog is banking on this series to be their next cash cow.

Yeah, after the last few years of the third person shooter evolving, Uncharted is really, really simple by comparison. The linear gameplay is just way too boring.

Try playing MGS4. I want to but i just cant because the control feels so dated.

I don´t think you need to trademark Sequel Names if they just differ by having a number. >_> But the idea dos not sound of to far, since i belive the Uncharted Movie is happening?