The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

That 8gb card + 10 games for £25 thing seems nice, though I imagine you probably wouldn't be able to fit much other than those games on. :shifty:

I am toying with the idea of getting a 4gb or 8gb card for the smaller/indie/arcade-type games and keeping the 32gb for the bigger stuff such as Uncharted (stuff that gets a retail release basically).

Also, has anyone seen a Vita-specific review for Epic Mickey 2? I'm interested, and it's a fairly reasonable price at £16, but if it's just a shitty port with shitty touch controls shoehorned in I'll just pick it up on 360.

In truth I've done the 4 I got with the bundle and an 8 and never needed more.

I just play until I win then get a new one. Most games are about 2gigs and psone classics .6

If the price drops great but plus offered 300 bucks in games for free when I got it. Just bought them didn't download so I've only ever bought one vita game.

Oh and gravity rush is great tkz

Agreed. I got platinum in both gravity rush and uncharted for vita, and I only had 2 before that.

My only problem with the uncharted one was that I had to do a lot of collecting of bounties, which were random drops. You can trade with friends, but I was out in the boonies with no one near me to do so. So I had to grind some levels. But thats a completionist thing.

Uncharted was good but a little annoying after PS3 versions. Still, it DOES show what the Vita was capable of right from the off.

Wipeout is excellent, I just wish there were more choooons on it.

Virtue's Last Reward is the most wonderful.

Persona 3 download is great, but I miss the PS2 animations and stuff (as it's a PSP port).

It's a real real shame that stores have just decided to basically ignore the console and so the preowned market is just dead and annoyingly expensive. Ebay isn't too bad but tend to be the same half dozen games over and over again. The store isn't bad but just isn't growing quickly enough with regards to "full price" games rather than the slide towards minis and smaller games.

When I finish Persona 3 (which has been on a break recently) I'll be grabbing Persona 4 and Gravity Rush. I played the Gravity Rush demo and was extremely excited by it. Cool controls, great idea, very stylish.

A few other good games on the store are the Japanese ports. Basically you can't go wrong there. Even the weaker ones went down pretty well in Japan.