The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Just activated my year of PS+, looked at the free games section.

Um. Wow.

(Also I'm mechamummy. I have no multiplayer games really but add me anyway in advance of when we all switch over to PS4.)

• Like 1

Was really enjoying Gaucamelee until I got to the leopard boss. That's the most bullshit boss I've ever faced. It's faster than you, can block (which you can't), counter (which you can't), has a shield you need to bust before you can do damage (you don't) and every so often once you get his shield down, he'll switch dimensions so you can't damage him. Fuck that. This game was fun but there's nothing fun about this boss.

I love my Vita, glad I can pick up a cheaper memory card. Really wish we'd get some more original IP or just Vita specific games than just ports, though. Fez is cool and Borderlands 2 will be awesome.

Starbound is the new game from Terraria creators, I think, in case anyone was wondering.

Also Murasaki baby is creepily adorable.

199 euros or 199 dollars, good old gaming exchange rate. :shifty:

But dropping the price on memory cards is good.

Some sort of music management simulator?!

allmusicmaven.com?