The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Shattered Dimensions is supposed to be one of the better Spider-Man games of the last few years. I keep meaning to pick it up somewhere, but never get around to it.

Nah, never got around to it. Looked promising though.

It sucks that Lego Marvel isn't working out for you - I adored that game. Beat it 100% and unlocked everything, it's so much fun.

I might return to it - I've had three levels end up with freezing during the boss battles. I also don't save as I go through the levels. More fool me I guess, but I'm getting tired of repeating stuff.

I gotta get a new HD for my PS3, I want to get a 500GB, and I found this http://www.ebay.com/itm/500GB-Toshiba-Laptop-Notebook-25-Hard-Drive-for-MacBook-Pro-Sony-PS3-/400327473145

I says it works for the PS3, but I just wanted to be sure. So for anyone who knows about this sort of stuff, is that a good HD for the PS3?

With limited gaming time it's not worth slogging to get more trophies. Ultimately they mean absolutely nothing in the big scheme of things, so just play what you want to play. Life is short enough without filling it with quests for virtual trophies.

Dragons crown on vita may suffer some small frame rate issues when you've got a team of four heroes and a room full of baddies, the real issue here is he can't usually play more than an hour at a time. Dragons crown has you able to go through dungeouns you've already done to see alternative routes. That sadly also means those ones are done in a huge grouping, as the linger you go the more you gain.

Not ideal for bursts.

Ive no idea if you can do said dungeons on vita and shut it off then come back instantly so long as its not online. If so, I'd say that is a huge plus in vita column.