The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Just finished Catherine on normal difficulty. That was pretty tough in parts.

Ended up with the "Catherine Good" ending. Obviously not chaotic enough to edge into the True ending, but hey, for Vincent's new found twisted future I guess it's good enough. From the credit pictures it looks like he'll be getting lots of kinky, sexy times.

I doubt I have the time and effort required to go back over and complete it numerous times and get the trophies I missed. Still as an experience it was interesting. Very glad I played it.

Catherine True Ending:

Instead of simply living in Catherine's hell apartment, he becomes like a king of incubi, and gets a harem as well as Catherine as his queen.

Oh and

If I understand correctly, the woman in the intro and outro is Ishtar herself

So I got a 4GB card to put me on until my order is sorted out and my gosh, the Vita is a pretty comfy console for playing in bed or on the sofa. Currently just playing about with some PS+ games I have saved like Little King's Story and Hotline Miami but it's a lot better than I actually imagined and it seems like it was designed for long gaming sessions, unlike my old DS lite which seemed to dig into my hands after a little while.

But just wondering, does the Vita do the cloud sync thing that the PS3 does with PS+? It'd be mightily convenient to just have to download the saves to the new memory card instead of copying the data onto the PS3/PC and then copying it back once I've inserted the card.

• 2 weeks later...

As rumoured, next month's European Plus content is as follows:

PS4: Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition

PS3: Tomb Raider, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Vita: Pixeljunk Monsters HD, Smart As!

A lot of people seem disappointed on the Playstation Blog, but it's a great update for me. I've been wanting to check out Tomb Raider and Brothers for a while, Pixeljunk is apparently a lot of fun, and Smart As! is narrated by John Cleese, which automatically makes it worth a look.

It's funny how I used to think that Microsoft's own outlet for PR had a monopoly on comment negativity, then I started reading the Sony ones and they are just as bad.

But, yeah, I have yet to play the new Tomb Raider so getting it here is great!