The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

EU PS+ games coming on April 2nd:

PS4 - Mercenary Kings

PS3 - Pro Evolution Soccer 2014

PS3 - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

VITA - Hotline Miami

VITA - MotoGP 2013

Hotline Miami and Sly Cooper are listed as cross buy so you should be able to get them on both PS3 and VITA, maybe even PS4 in the case of HM since I think it's out or due out on there soon.

There seems to have been more crossover between the Americas and EU lists as of late, so I imagine Mercernary Kings will be what you get too. Got a sort of Metal Slug vibe going on so it looks like it could be fun. PES would have been better for me last year when I sold FIFA off early but Sly Cooper is something I've always meant to look into so having that is cool.

I was tempted to buy Mercenary Kings when it came out...so now I am super excited :D

Really hope Thieves In Time makes it to the US PS+ lineup. That would a nice change of pace from running around in Diablo & GTA V.

Nope.

AMERICAS:

PS4 - Mercenary Kings

PS3 - Arkham City

PS3 - Stealth Inc

PS3 - Castle of Illusion

VITA - Velocity Ultra

VITA - Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD

Think Stealth Inc is cross buy too caus I remember seeing the VITA version listed back when it was on PS+ over here last year.

Really hope Thieves In Time makes it to the US PS+ lineup. That would a nice change of pace from running around in Diablo & GTA V.

Nope.

AMERICAS:

PS4 - Mercenary Kings

PS3 - Arkham City

PS3 - Stealth Inc

PS3 - Castle of Illusion

VITA - Velocity Ultra

VITA - Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD

Think Stealth Inc is cross buy too caus I remember seeing the VITA version listed back when it was on PS+ over here last year.

Ugh. Looks like I'll have time to get those Minecraft and Fez trophies, though.

Just been playing Beyond: Two Souls for a little while (first scene with her as a kid and second scene in the embassy). I'm enjoying the overall feel so far.

Moved on to the next scene which is at a party. No spoilers on it or anything but I think so far it's doing a great job of playing with my emotions and helping me to feel really close to the main character. Heavy Rain did it with Ethan.

The bastards burnt me with a cigarette, mocked me, that lad who pretended he fancied me turned out to be a total arsehole and they locked me in a cupboard.

Revenge was justified.

• Like 1

EU PS+ games coming on April 2nd:

PS4 - Mercenary Kings

PS3 - Pro Evolution Soccer 2014

PS3 - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

VITA - Hotline Miami

VITA - MotoGP 2013

Hotline Miami and Sly Cooper are listed as cross buy so you should be able to get them on both PS3 and VITA, maybe even PS4 in the case of HM since I think it's out or due out on there soon.

Hotline Miami is crossbuy for all three platforms. Sly only ps3 and vita.

Great month. Looking forward to PES, have not plaied a game from that series in years.

Stupid game just nearly gave me a heart attack. Well played, well played indeed.

In the "Imaginary Friend" scene. Went upstairs and played with my dolls. Aiden joined in and that made me jump a little.

Then went into the bathroom and pulled faces in the mirror and....

Stupid game.

....and again. Walking through the science building.

Dead body of a scientist stands up behind you as you walk past but when you flick the camera around he's still lying dead. Brilliant.