The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Any other US exclusives worth getting on PSN? I've just nabbed Fire Pro Wrestling but can't believe it's taken me this long to create an alternate account considering how easy it was to add money.

EDIT: Oh my gosh there's loads of great games that we'll probably never see on the UK store. Katamari Damacy, Trapt, Chrono Trigger and Persona 2 spring to mind after just a brief glance through the classics section.

Persona 4 went up there IIRC fairly recently.

Sony has announced the games coming to European PS Plus subscribers in May.

From April 30, Stick it to the Man will be arriving for PS4 owners that subscribe to the service, which we gave an 8.6 out of 10 thanks to its brilliant mish-mash of puzzles, comedy, and zombie whale rafts.

PS3 owners, meanwhile, will be getting Puppeteer and Payday 2 on the same date.

Last but not least, European Vita owners will get Muramasa Rebirth and Everybody's Golf.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/04/23/european-playstation-plus-may-content-announced

Does anyone have Hotline Miami, Retro City Rampage or Terraria, I was looking at grabbing them off PSN but wanted to check if there is any issues, I know Terraria has a mile long bug list for consoles that is putting me off.

Are all 3 usually sold with both PS3 and Vita version since it looks like their being sold seperatly in the easter sale.

Also on a related note looks like Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is free on the Vita till May 1st.

They really need to provide more accessible information about patch sizes before you download a game. Huge updates have been a staple of the PS3 ever since it was released, but it would be nice to be forewarned when the seemingly simple matter of downloading a game is going to be a bigger undertaking than it initially seemed.