The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

In more important news, there hasn't been a song I've wanted to buy on a Singstore update since about August last year. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I think the last few months of updates have been reasonable.

Ugh. There are at least four games on that list I'd want, but something about losing them when a PS+ membership expires just still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Dossent really matter dos it? 15€ for a 3 month rental of four games?

Ugh. There are at least four games on that list I'd want, but something about losing them when a PS+ membership expires just still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Dossent really matter dos it? 15€ for a 3 month rental of four games?

It's no longer a cost matter with PS+, it's the principal. I'm not ready to put a videogame on the same tier of things as my internet connection or power bill.

I'd much rather them have offered all of these games at a steep discount to PS+ members (some have already gone through this, such as Infamous 2) rather than free-to-all-members. I get why they did it their way (as a means of hooking people into PS+), but it's still not quite what I'd like it to be.

That's the exact same reason I'm never going to buy a subscription to PS+. Games are things I pay for once off and they're mine to use when and how I want to. I'm sporadic with how I play games anyway, I'd pick them up, play 1/2 of it and might not return for a year, PS+ just wouldn't suit me in that sense.

That's the exact same reason I'm never going to buy a subscription to PS+. Games are things I pay for once off and they're mine to use when and how I want to. I'm sporadic with how I play games anyway, I'd pick them up, play 1/2 of it and might not return for a year, PS+ just wouldn't suit me in that sense.

Yes, but if you just see it as a rental... you can still just buy the game if you feel the need of owning it without any restrictions.

In all seriousness tco, if youre not playing games on a regular basis, PS+ isnt for you anyways. But if you play games cosistently but jump around to each one as you please? Get a year sub and play them all for a year. In which case that may suit you.

I pay 50 for many times that return.

FF7 for the Vita? Finally I can finish that game. I never got off the second disc before.

I've had my eye on Retro City Rampage for quite some time, too, should be pretty cool.

I was hoping for something a bit more significant for the Vita, or at least an explanation of Near and how it works or what it does or why it is a thing >_>

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a weird question, but, I just renewed my Playstation Plus subscription, and now some of the games I downloaded from Plus are now expired. Does it take a day or two in order to play them again or will I have to buy the games now that were once free?