The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Eh. I might hold off on a while. BlazBlue and Watch Dogs are also on my list, and BlazBlue will definitely last longer with all the story modes.

Just saw the list. MGS HD Collection was £23.99, now £7.99.

Yep, I'll be having that then.

I quite like the idea of getting Champion Jockey too. I borrowed an old PS2 version when I worked at Gamestation and it was actually pretty fun and pleasingly tough.

I got the horsey game. Qualified from my riding school having won the little competition between the four jockeys.

Just got my first proper ride for my stable (N.Moore's). I rode the horse Dance Around. Was the rank outsider and finished 4th out of 10. Very close to a top three as well. That pleased the owner. She'll be sleeping with me by the end of the year.

• Like 1

...Then came last in my second race on some old nag. Still, my stable offered me two races at the next meeting (one Maiden i.e. no horse there has won before and one class C which is two classes above that) and my friendly second stable offered me a maiden race too. Groovy.

Wahey! After a 10/13 and 12/14 I got a win on Dionne!

I got nervous half way through that race because it flashed up that there was going to be a Stewards Enquiry! I was worried that I was involved as another horse has just cut in on me and I was nervous that it had caused me to make contact with it.

So then even after the results flashed up it said that an Enquiry was ongiong and that positions might change....but they didn't. Phew.

I did get a warning though apparently. It's hard not to collide with other horses in the pack.

Just won my first jump race on the line. That was glorious. Somehow I was favourite so that's a relief. Had to come from a way back as my horse likes lurking towards the back half of the field.

When were Brothers and Hotline Miami added to PS+?

My membership lapsed, but I'd be interested in renewing it for those two - however, I would rather wait until the end of the month for my next pay day.

Brothers last month, Hotline this month.

Is WWE 2k14 in this sale? I missed it in the new years one.

Loads of stuff on sale. I just got Fight Night Champion and i am very tempted to finaly cave in on Playstation All-Stars (even if i still think it will be on PS+ any month now, i mean... look at the friggin amount of DLC).

NiNo Kuni is back to that absolutely silly low price as well. EVERYONE should own this game, so go grab it if you don´t.