The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Finally got the platinum for Diablo 3 last night. So stupidly glad I don't have to work at that game anymore. It's fun, but I will only get the grind trophies if it's the last one before the platinum.

Alas, Stick of Truth time! Finally finished the first day and this game is still stupidly funny.

Finally got the platinum for Diablo 3 last night. So stupidly glad I don't have to work at that game anymore. It's fun, but I will only get the grind trophies if it's the last one before the platinum.

Alas, Stick of Truth time! Finally finished the first day and this game is still stupidly funny.

How long did it take to get the plat?

How long did it take to get the plat?

I got the vast majority of trophies in around a month. You can get all but the 5m gold one in six playthroughs (I solo'd Normal, then Nightmare, then Hell, then Inferno, then Inferno Master I, then Inferno Master II.) From there, it took another two months to solo Master II/Master III (btw, Master = Monster Power for you PC peeps) enough to get the gold.

Do not play this game for trophies.

I like these F2P fighting games, possibly because they're the only things I have 100% of the trophies on. :shifty:

But yeah, managed to unlock the final one on Soul Calibur today having previously done Tekken Revolution. All the peripheral stuff is cool for SC, picking up new items, equipping your fighter etc but I'm not entirely sure on the fighting itself, mainly because you end up having to fight through 3/4/5 guys on one life bar which can be annoying. No one else probably plays it but if you do, I can post my friend code thing. There's no online multiplayer but whilst you fight a meter builds up and when it's full, you can summon in another player's character to fight with so you can build up a group of people to pick from, either from friends or random people online.

Another thing, with all the talk on MLB The Show as of late, I looked into finding a copy on eBay. Granted, I'm not the biggest baseball fan and I still expected something of a premium because it's import only over here, I hoped to maybe find one for a few quid for curiosities sake. One of the few auctions I found for a copy of 12 ended up going for like £12. :/ I guess I'm just used to sports games normally being like 50p once they're a year or two out of date.