The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Akiba' Strip looks, frankly, amazing.

Shame I don't have £32.99 to drop on a game at the moment, especially with the Alien game being released too.

Short Peace: Rank Tsukigime's Longest Day sounds incredible as well!

Even cooler, I've been to Akihabara and they've done a great job with it....except the number of people of course.

Minecraft for PS3/Vita currently 'free'. I suppose this will be some form of glitch so use at your own risk. Apparently this only works on the web store, no good doing it on console. Then, if you're a PS4 user, you can pay the charge of like £3/4 or whatever it is in $ to get the PS4 version.

1. Add the PS3 trial to your basket and 'order and pay'

2. Add the Vita trial to your basket and 'order and pay'

3. Go back to the PS3 page and add the full version to your basket and it comes up as free so just go through and order and pay for that one and you should be good.

Seen people saying it worked for them and they're playing the game now. I've only got so far as adding it on the store, gonna go try downloading it now.

Summ was telling me that he'd read that when you do that, it just comes up as the trial version. But I suppose it's only a small download so you're not really losing much to try.

Summ was telling me that he'd read that when you do that, it just comes up as the trial version. But I suppose it's only a small download so you're not really losing much to try.

Yeah, was only the trial version, but I ended up buying the full one for £3. Not a bad little deal all in all. I also installed it on my Vita, so in theory I'll at least get to keep it on there.

Hopefully this doesn't turn around and bite everyone in the ass, as both versions are like £12 each. I mean, we'd deserve it for stealing the game, but still! >_>