The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I got a white ps4 this weekend and surprisingly don't hate the pad as much as I have done when using it at work ad such. Still prefer the x1 so far, but I'm looking forward to checking out the Sony exclusives. Started Infamous which is pretty cool. Amazed at how well the Vita remote play works too, hardly any lag and I'm on a different network to my machine (which isn't even hard wired to its network).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, Dell will be having a sale on Thanksgiving Day, at 6pm EST, for a PS4, plus GTA5 and, I think, one other game, for $400

Apparently, Dell will be having a sale on Thanksgiving Day, at 6pm EST, for a PS4, plus GTA5 and, I think, one other game, for $400

Last of Us Remastered.

I'll be brutally honest. If I can hold out for GTAV on PC, then I can't see any reason yet to jump on the PS4 bandwagon short of just a stupidly good deal.

Midget, there is no better game to play with friends online than GTA aside maybe Fifa. And alot of us are getting GTA. Now if you can say the same for yourself and PC friends fair enough but well, it was perhaps the best gaming experince of the last gen for me when we all played GTA.

• Like 2

PS4 because I wanna play with ya Maxx