The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I was being sniffy. I don't have the budget or time for a decent gaming PC these days, so Monkey Island running perfectly on my PS3 was amazing, hopefully this might follow in a while.

Still got a PC copy somewhere, should get it on eBay...

• Like 1

Anyone know why my Sony account when I go to manage it has a ton of content that is listened as being bought on the 21st of this month (which it wasn't, I either had it for a long while or got it through PS+) and expires sometime next month. Like.. that's weird. My stuff can't expire.. unless it's all PS+ stuff I guess but I don't think I'm due for that.

So glad I waited on buying Transistor and Apotheon looks cool! Hope it has some depth to it outside of the art style. And I guess it's time for me to experience a Yakuza game.

Also, Dragon Age: Origins and DA2 are currently on sale for incredibly cheap so should I dig into those to get a grasp on the universe and events before i play Inquisition? And if so, what DLC is recommended to flesh more of that out for both games? I know Dragon Age 2 isn't supposed to be very good but I really don't want to be lost with Inquisition, as I've heard it doesn't really explain a lot of previous events.

Edited by Jordan Stiva

Origins is a great game and II is decent too. Not as good, but in terms of characters and events does a lot to set up Inquisition.

For Origins all the DLC is good, the only one I wouldn't bother with is Darkspawn Chronicles. Definitely get the awakenings expansion, it's a whole game in of itself.

Not sure about the other ones, but playing Inquisition I really wish I'd have played the Legacy DLC from II.

• Like 1

Origins is a great game and II is decent too. Not as good, but in terms of characters and events does a lot to set up Inquisition.

For Origins all the DLC is good, the only one I wouldn't bother with is Darkspawn Chronicles. Definitely get the awakenings expansion, it's a whole game in of itself.

Not sure about the other ones, but playing Inquisition I really wish I'd have played the Legacy DLC from II.

Awesome, man. Thanks. The DA1 on the PSN store comes with Awakening so I'll dig right in.

Anyone know why my Sony account when I go to manage it has a ton of content that is listened as being bought on the 21st of this month (which it wasn't, I either had it for a long while or got it through PS+) and expires sometime next month. Like.. that's weird. My stuff can't expire.. unless it's all PS+ stuff I guess but I don't think I'm due for that.

Well, it could be when your ps is due, in which case you should check first and get back.