Sign in to follow this  
Mattman

Sony Megathread

Arkham Knight despite it's faults is still my favorite of my series. Really hated how they handled Deathstroke, though and the side stories were mostly meh (Pyg was the exception though).

And yeah, Last of Us was not that good. I really disliked it, but I'll grant that some of that is due to A) The intro being by far the best part and wishing the entire game was like it  B) Being extremely predictable to the point where I knew exactly what was going to happen, in the order it was going to happen, without knowing anything at all about the game and C) Seeing the surrogate father/daughter relationship done better in Telltalle TWD.

It had really good graphics, and the prologue was a blast. But other than that it's the game with a giraffe in it to me.

So, Arkham Knight is supposed to be free with plus, but when I go to the store, it shows Darksiders as free, but Batman has a price attached to it, and I can't seem to find where I can download the free version.

It's normally on the first Thursday of the month it changes over isn't it? Arkham will be free when they update in the next day or two.

24 minutes ago, lanky316 said:

It's normally on the first Thursday of the month it changes over isn't it? Arkham will be free when they update in the next day or two.

I thought it was Tuesday's for some reason.

I definitely added both about an hour ago, check the store again, it might have picked up a collector's edition price or something by mistake.

It's my favourite game in the series. I enjoyed the others, but Asylum's smaller scale worked in its favour.

It'd be hard for me to rank Asylum in the Arkham saga if only because of the context of it being a game of lesser scope and budget to the rest.

I'd have to put it above Origins if only because Origins should have been much better (even though I did enjoy it), where Asylum has good reasons for it not being as great as City and Knight.

You know how trailers are used to hook a potential buyer's interest? These developers don't.

2 minutes ago, Meacon said:

That’s part of the game.

I opened the PS store but couldn't see thousands of fireflies floating around a spot I should investigate.

Didn't Skummy play bass for Flowers Are Dead?

I looked on Youtube and could only find one "gameplay" video. It's as if someone decided that Everybody's Gone to the Rapture was too much of an adrenaline-pumping thrill ride and decided to slow things down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Been working my way through the Uncharted series over the last few weeks (I only ever played the first two), and started part 4 yesterday. I am totally hooked; such an absorbing game, and a real step up from the previous entries. Now I don't want it to be over ☹️

I need to start 4. I also need to replay the first three since getting them in that pack earlier. I remember bits and pieces so a second play-through may be on the cards.

2 is the best of the PS3-era games, but 4 feels like such a step up.

6 minutes ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

2 is probably my favourite but Lost Legacy is certainly pushing it. 3 is next.

Though I wanted to, I couldn't get along with Lost Legacy, I didn't care for the open sections. Open sections aren't what I play Uncharted for.

I wish I'd played the same Uncharted 2 that you guys played because the Uncharted 2 I played wasn't very good.

3 > 4 > 2 > 1 and I will fight anyone who disagrees.

23 hours ago, Ollie said:

I wish I'd played the same Uncharted 2 that you guys played because the Uncharted 2 I played wasn't very good.

3 > 4 > 2 > 1 and I will fight anyone who disagrees.

I think you played the Chinese knockoff edition. That looked suspiciously like Super Mario Bros but in a different outfit and with different music.