The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda loving my Playstation TV already, being able to play my PS4 on the downstairs TV is a treat, even if it's a bit too laggy for anything controller intensive, it'll do the job for FFX(-2) HD (minus Overdrives and at least as far as Bevelle Temple <_<)

I'm kinda loving my Playstation TV already, being able to play my PS4 on the downstairs TV is a treat, even if it's a bit too laggy for anything controller intensive, it'll do the job for FFX(-2) HD (minus Overdrives and at least as far as Bevelle Temple <_<)

Fuck Bevelle Temple and it's Cloister of Trials.

Fuck Bevelle Temple and it's Cloister of Trials.

Oh what's that, you want me to do timing specific actions while half a second out of sync because of local lag? Yeah, I'm gonna just save up and wait til I an go back on the PS4 proper...

• Like 1

My PS Plus is about to run out (or has, I don't know) and, rather than renew through the store, who is doing the 12 month codes the cheapest? CD-Keys has them for £35.90 but scared to dip into eBay, in case some kid in Basingstoke makes off with my card details. Anyone able to recommend somewhere?

June's PS+ freebies have been announced.

PS4:

MGS V: Ground Zeroes

Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition

Super Exploding Zoo

Futuridium EP Deluxe

PS3:
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Cloudberry Kingdom

PS Vita:

Super Exploding Zoo

Futuridium EP Deluxe

You PS3 folk get one of the more fun co-op games out there and I finally get to try MGS V. Not the greatest lineup, but I can't complain.

Ah man I am so happy I didn't buy Ground Zeroes, I nearly have on so many occasions. The only thing that's held me back is not being quite finished with MGS4... at least I have a reason to wrap that up rather quickly now.

I'm looking forward to Super Exploding Zoo. I don't know what it is, but I can't in good conscience turn down a Super Exploding Zoo.

"So, wait, what game are we funding?"

"It's called Super Exploding Zoo."

"What's the point of it?"

"Well, you manage a zoo and things explode."

"You make sure they get this blank check as soon as possible."

• Like 2