The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Dammit Lost Dimension!!!!

Three floors in a row the traitor turns out to be one of my favorite characters. First the quiet, soldier lady...then the badass shotgun dude....and now the cute/innocent buffer! Who is going to give me awesome buffs now?

Also, her (Yoko) loyalty mission is glitched (freezes at the end), so I can't even get the trophy for getting her trust to max. Same with DLC mission 3, that one glitches out.

Three floors in a row the traitor turns out to be one of my favorite characters. First the quiet, soldier lady...then the badass shotgun dude....and now the cute/innocent buffer! Who is going to give me awesome buffs now?

Also, her (Yoko) loyalty mission is glitched (freezes at the end), so I can't even get the trophy for getting her trust to max. Same with DLC mission 3, that one glitches out.

Just been reading up on this, comes out here at the end of the next week and it sounds brilliant. A reason to dust off the PS3 I think!

Just been reading up on this, comes out here at the end of the next week and it sounds brilliant. A reason to dust off the PS3 I think!

I would agree with that. It's a really fun game! 

Do many people on here buy the NHL/NBA games? I'm contemplating trying them both since I haven't played one since the 90s but I don't want to buy if there's a limited online EWB presence.

I usually buy the NHL game every year. I'll definitely be picking it up. I'm a lot like Meac though in that I generally don't play online.

I've been getting the NBA game every year lately. I'll probably be getting it again this year, but like others I don't generally play online.

And hoping I'll get NHL this year. Depends on budgeting though.

My Plus runs out early next month. Nothing on that list makes me want to re-up.

Nor I but online gaming is great. :shifty:

Which leads me to asking where PS Plus is cheapest since that runs out for me in the next few days.

Lost Dimension....made it to the final boss! Yay!

I have a traitor I have to fight. Boo!

And the final boss is super strong and cheap and I hate him.

Time to do some grinding.

Did some grinding and beat the boss before he even got a turn! (One of the late game abilities skip the enemies turn all together). An enjoyable game. If you see it for $20-40, I'd pick it up. I don't regret getting it at $50 (although, you need to beat the game 2 times to get the true ending)

Lost Dimension....made it to the final boss! Yay!

I have a traitor I have to fight. Boo!

And the final boss is super strong and cheap and I hate him.

Time to do some grinding.

Did some grinding and beat the boss before he even got a turn! (One of the late game abilities skip the enemies turn all together). An enjoyable game. If you see it for $20-40, I'd pick it up. I don't regret getting it at $50 (although, you need to beat the game 2 times to get the true ending)

I think I'm going to pick it up the first time I see it on sale on the Vita.

I'm enjoying Until Dawn so far, enjoying the concept and the graphics are really good. Did make me jump once or twice...Can see it being replayed several times and my girlfriend who isn't really into games liked the sound of it when I was telling her about it so can always watch her play it and laugh when she bricks one.

Finished my first playthrough of Until Dawn earlier and was able to keep everyone alive. Really quite stressful at times, particularly when you have to stay still. Think I'll playthrough again actively trying to get everyone killed.

Must have been a shit serial killer then. :shifty:

I completed it yesterday and only Matt died. I missed one clue for the mystery man and the 1952 so going to play through some of the episodes and hopefully keep everyone alive.

Edited by David Marrio

OH MY GOD I HATE THIS STUPID EXPLODING ZOO GAME

The last trophy I need relies on a certain configuration of a certain multiplayer map, the online community is dead and every time I find the right map the other person quits or fucks up the trophy for me. Anybody who has the game wanna help me boost it so I never have to look at it again?