The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

IGC this month (out today) includes the 2012 version of SSX and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon for PS3, Gauntlet: Slayer Edition and King's Quest - Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember for PS4, whilst Vita gets Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken and Dreedom Wars. Only really SSX and FC3:BD interest me.

Oh shit. I didn't realize that was dropping tomorrow. Here's the list of games:

• Dark Cloud — $14.99
  • Grand Theft Auto III — $14.99
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City — $14.99
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas — $14.99
  • Rogue Galaxy — $14.99
  • The Mark of Kri — $14.99
  • Twisted Metal: Black — $9.99
  • War of the Monsters — $9.99

If anyone's interested, Sony's Playstation Experience keynote will be streamed online through Youtube and Twitch in about 45 minutes. Expect something in the vein of the event in Paris a few weeks ago, with a lot of additional footage of previously announced games and one or two new announcements. I'm sure the PS2 emulation system will be formally announced, and I would take a guess at the next God of War game being revealed.

Finally got around to finishing Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. Looks beautiful and an interesting and thought provoking story but holy shit the game play is absolutely horrendous. You basically only move and interact, and yet somehow they managed to fuck those two things up.