The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

You care way too much that we have a game we enjoy. GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN OR GET OUT OF THE WAY.

Alternatively, as we've told you before, make a decent cheap suggestion for something else. We only all bought it in the first place because it was on sale and it exceeded expectations, so we've kept playing it.

I'm the best! and Benji, I stopped playing gears of war because I moved out and didn't have an Internet connection for a year :P that's a valid reason!

I have suggested many potential hype trains. I just wish y'all played something I actually enjoyed playing because for the first time ever I actually have disposable multiplayer time on a weekly basis and all you lot do is play Siege. it'd be awesome of y'all played rocket league or gta or anything else at least once in a while, but the endless cycle of siege and fifa is boring as fuck, and I totally get that it's just me who feels that way so I'm not that annoyed by it all.

As for what I've suggested, there's hardly a multi game I haven't. Borderlands, Destiny, Overwatch, Battlefield/front, Titanfall, FFXIV... literally all of those have been on sale at some point in the last couple months but literally no one has been interested. :P

1 minute ago, Ollie said:

I'm the best! and Benji, I stopped playing gears of war because I moved out and didn't have an Internet connection for a year :P that's a valid reason!

I have suggested many potential hype trains. I just wish y'all played something I actually enjoyed playing because for the first time ever I actually have disposable multiplayer time on a weekly basis and all you lot do is play Siege. it'd be awesome of y'all played rocket league or gta or anything else at least once in a while, but the endless cycle of siege and fifa is boring as fuck, and I totally get that it's just me who feels that way so I'm not that annoyed by it all.

As for what I've suggested, there's hardly a multi game I haven't. Borderlands, Destiny, Overwatch, Battlefield/front, Titanfall, FFXIV... literally all of those have been on sale at some point in the last couple months but literally no one has been interested. :P

I do play Rocket League still, and GTA is apparently getting another update soon that sounds alright.

I also said yes to Dying Light, which you've since ignored :P of the ones you've listed at the end, none of them particularly appeal to me. Destiny did but I feel like I've waited way too long to get into it.

7 minutes ago, Jericode said:

I do play Rocket League still, and GTA is apparently getting another update soon that sounds alright.

I also said yes to Dying Light, which you've since ignored :P of the ones you've listed at the end, none of them particularly appeal to me. Destiny did but I feel like I've waited way too long to get into it.

Gta gets an update and everyone will try it once and not wanna actually get involved :P

Plus you've proven my point, I do recommend stuff but no one's interested. it's a catch 22, but I still think rainbow six is dull as fuck.