The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I am freaking pissed at the moment. Apparently people (including me) have activation codes that are 9 letters and numbers long and not 12 and they don't work... Konami better fix this or I will be very sad.

In other news I bought Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds/Everybody's Golf (please add my name) and one Dual Shock 3. If anyone wants to play HSG/EG feel free to message me as i am about to play.

CKN I try to play online for a bit most days so come hunt me down and I'll play a round with you anytime I'm on...

Will do.

Anyways just did the first challenge and won. Pretty easy to get into, finished with +3 but took me a bit to get used to as I haven't played a HSG game since HSG2 back on the playstation 1.

I recommend this game to everyone because it is fun and we can do tournaments.

I am freaking pissed at the moment. Apparently people (including me) have activation codes that are 9 letters and numbers long and not 12 and they don't work... Konami better fix this or I will be very sad.

Apparently it was a printing error or some such. The slip that has the code on the back, the front has an email (mgobetasupport@konami.com) that someone I know emailed and got a response saying it would be fixed. You should give that a try as soon as you can.

And this last half a month is crowded. Got the new Warhawk map and APC tomorrow, the Stardust add-on is out and looks good, with the new PixelJunk Monsters sometime this month looking yummy. Then the MGO Beta starts on the 21st, and then GTA IV on the 29th.

Lots of good stuff.

Apparently it was a printing error or some such. The slip that has the code on the back, the front has an email (mgobetasupport@konami.com) that someone I know emailed and got a response saying it would be fixed. You should give that a try as soon as you can.

And this last half a month is crowded. Got the new Warhawk map and APC tomorrow, the Stardust add-on is out and looks good, with the new PixelJunk Monsters sometime this month looking yummy. Then the MGO Beta starts on the 21st, and then GTA IV on the 29th.

Lots of good stuff.

Yeah I did that on the 17th still waiting but am positive I will get a reply. At least I already have the konami id.