2000 - The New Millenia Of Wrestling

[link changed 3/23/2012 given Megaupload's demise]

(Starts January of 2000)

So I have some extra time the next month or so, and after downloading the 2000 scenario from ewinventory.com, (credit toward whomever made that) I decided it needs to be updated, like, yesterday. So I've already started this project with my own suggestions, which is all up for discussion. The following is what I've changed thusfar:

WWF Roster:

Set pictures for everyone

Al Snow - turned heel (had just attempted to screw The Rock in pink slip on a pole match and was still tagging with heels) boosted brawl to 74 and technical to 80

B.B. - Stiffness boosted to 19, because 9 is too low for anyone, and selling upped to 52

Big Bossman - brawl boosted from 52 to 62, and his charisma to 69. Menacing unchecked

Big Show - brawl raised from 40 to 60. Selling raised to 50 (low enough to realistic ruin his matches but high enough that not all of his matches will be train wrecks)

Billy Gunn - brawl raised to 74, same with charisma

Bradshaw - Changed his second finisher to Powerbomb, as I had never seen him beat anyone with a Fall Away Slam to my knowledge. Brawl raised to 73, charisma to 73 (looking back on it, APA segments were hilarious, especially with the door involved). Selling boosted to 63, stiffness lowered to 85, attitude raised to 78 and behavior to 65.

British Bulldog - made British instead of 'other'. Brawl boosted to 68, Technical boosted to 20 (wasn't sure what to do with the tech stat as I've seen him in his early 90s WWF run and when he came back he may have been told to abandon that style, or maybe he just didn't do those moves at all anymore, including in WCW, where I never watched him.) Selling boosted to 70 and charisma to 75. Fonz Factor unchecked, as well as menacing.

Bubba Ray Dudley - brawl boosted to 81. Fonz Factor and menacing unchecked

Bull Buchanan - charCisma boosted to 59, simply because years later he would utter the words that changed his career - BOOYAH

Chad Collyer - Never saw him at this time period but he's in development which is where he's meant to grow into what he is roughly today, so Brawl lowered to 35, Speed lowered to 70, technical to 75, and Charisma to 57.

Chris Jericho - made Canadian instead of 'other'. Finisher made 'Lionsault' instead of 'Lion Sault'. Brawl lowered to 80, speed lowered to 84.

Christian - Second finisher "Tornado DDT" changed to corner move. Technical lowered from 86 to 82

Chyna - brawl raised from 45 to 55, speed dropped to 0 from 10. Stiffness upped to 40 and selling to 57. Charisma boosted to 66 from 60. Given The Kat as a manager.

Crash Holly - second finisher "Tornado DDT" changed to corner move, as well as primary finisher "Crash Bulldog" because I think I remember finding out long ago it was the Stratusfaction. Charisma boosted to 76 from 70. Attitude boosted to 85 from 70.

Damien - Never saw him in action but stats seem high, so brawl lowered from 71 to 61. Charisma dropped from 70 to 61

Dave Batista - Attitude raised from 65 to 85 and behavior from 75 to 85

Debra - charisma raised from 30 to 62

Derrick King - brawl lowered to 59 from 69, and 66 from 76 in speed and technical

D'Lo Brown - Switched the order of his finishers around - Lo Down is now main finisher while Sky High is secondary. Brawl lowered from 84 to 77

Doc Dean - turned British from 'other'. Speed and technical lowered from 74 to 64

Doug Basham - Main finisher changed from DDT to Piledriver, secondary finisher changed from Powerbomb to Leg Lariat. Not sure what to do about stats right now as I've heard he was in his prime at this point and was greatly toned down once he graduated from OVW, but I'll change his brawl from 70 to 60, speed from 68 to 58, and technical from 82 to 72. Charisma-wise, I haven't a clue but I know when he graduated he wasn't all that charismatic, so charisma is dropped from 60 to 54.

D-Von Dudley - Changed main finisher "Dudleyville Drop" to Impact, from Top Rope, as I think it was referring to the Lifting Reverse DDT, not the Flying Headbutt. Brawl raised from 70 to 76, speed from 15 to 25, and technical from 6 to 16. Charisma also raised from 74 to 79.

Edge - Changed to Canadian from 'Other'. Changed main finisher from Edgeocutioner to Spear and second finisher from Spear to Downward Spiral. Charisma boosted from 78 to 81. Fonz Factor unchecked. Selling boosted to 82.

Faarooq - Brawl raised from 63 to 68. Technical raised from 0 to 5. Selling raised from 45 to 60. Charisma raised from 65 to 71. Fonz Factor unchecked.

Fabulous Moolah - Changed from manager to Non-Wrestler, and gimmick to Unique, simply because I have no idea what else to put there. Technical raised from 22 to 31. Charisma raised from 40 to 57.

Gangrel - Brawl raised from 51 to 71, speed raised from 3 to 15, technical raised from 3 to 50 and charisma raised from 55 to 60. Overness raised from 50 to 60. Promoted from opener to lower midcarder.

Gillberg - Charisma raised from 45 to 65. Raised Speed from 30 to 50

Godfather - Brawl raised from 45 to 69 and technical raised from 0 to 10. Selling raised from 49 to 69. Charisma raised from 76 to 81. Menacing unchecked.

Grand Masta Sexay - name changed to Grandmaster Sexay, like it has in alter-egos. Second finisher changed from Missile Dropkick to Front Russian Legsweep. Speed raised from 70 to 75. Charisma raised from 73 to 78. Selling raised from 72 to 82.

Hardcore Holly - brawl upped from 60 to 75. Selling boosted from 35 to 55. Stiffness lowered from 97 to 90. Menacing unchecked.

Headbanger Mosh - Brawl upped from 54 to 69, speed from, 57 to 67. Stiffness raised from 26 to 36. Overness raised from 50 to 53 and charisma raised from 52 to 70. Gimmick changed from Punk to Metalhead. Promoted from opener to lower midcarder

Headbanger Thrasher - Brawl upped from 60 to 70, speed upped from 65 to 75, selling from 70 to 76, overness from 50 to 52 and charisma from 44 to 67. Gimmick changed from Punk to Metalhead. Promoted from opener to lower midcarder

Ivory - Brawl raised from 38 to 44, speed from 15 to 30, technical from 30 to 46. Overness raised from 51 to 55 and charisma raised from 72 to 79. Promoted from opener to Lower Midcarder.

Jack Dupp - Technical raised from 0 to 20 and Speed raised from 0 to 10. Gimmick changed to Redneck.

Jacqueline - Primary finisher changed from Martial Arts Kick to Tornado DDT and second finisher changed from Powerslam to Martial Arts Kick. Brawl upped from 32 to 45, speed upped from 8 to 18, tech upped from 10 to 22. Selling upped from 40 to 60 and charisma upped from 39 to 61. Diva checked off.

Jeff Hardy - Tech dropped from 80 to 70, which is still being generous I think. Brawl raised from 65 to 69. Selling upped from 71 to 85. Charisma boosted from 60 to 66. Attitude boosted from 80 to 92

Joe E. Legend - changed to Canadian instead of 'other'

Joey Abs - Charisma boosted from 34 to 64. Selling boosted from 53 to 73. Brawl boosted from 47 to 53. Gimmick changed from Rich Snob to High Society.

Kane - Primary finisher changed from Choke Slam to 'Choke Slam To Hell', because the Bradshaw's finisher has always been called the Clothesline From Hell, and so we name it such, but Kane's Choke Slam never gets the respect it deserves. Brawl lowered from 82 to 79, speed upped from 10 to 25, technical raised from 1 to 15. Promoted from midcard to Upper Midcard

Kimo - Speed raised from 11 to 31.

K-Krush - Brawl lowered from 75 to 70, speed lowered from 79 to 75, technical lowered from 63 to 57, speed upped from 70 to 78, and charisma lowered from 87 to 81 - still had time to improve before he debuted/debuts.

Kurt Angle - Speed lowered from 90 to 75. Brawl lowered from 95 to 88. Tech lowered from 100 to 91. (2003 he was definitely 100 technical, but 2000 he was just a great technical wrestler, not THE GREATEST). Selling lowered from 100 to 90. Superstar look checked. His finisher names weren't named after him at this time to my knowledge so his main finish gets changed to the Olympic Slam and his secondary finisher gets changed to the Ankle Lock (he wasn't even using Bob Backlund's Crossface Chickenwing yet, nevermind the Anklelock)

Lita - Brawl upped from 15 to 28. Speed upped from 34 to 60 (Flying Hurricanrana was a big deal back then!) Technical raised from 5 to 13

Luna Vachon - changed to Canadian instead of 'other'. Brawl upped from 41 to 50.

Mae Young - Charisma boosted from 55 to 75 - unfortunately, everything she did will haunt those who watched it forever.

Mark Henry - Brawl boosted from 34 to 64. Stiffness raised from 50 to 62 and charisma raised from 60 to 66. Fonz factor checked to suit his sexaholic 'suave' gimmick, not sure whether to uncheck menacing.

Matt Hardy - technical lowered from 82 to 80.

Mick Foley - at the beginning of 2000 when he returned, rehired after his pinkslip on a pole match, he was Mankind, so he shall be renamed such. Finishers switched around - primary now Mandible Claw and secondary now Double Arm DDT. Brawl upped to 85, selling lowered to 93 and charisma boosted to 100, along with Behavior. Fonz factor unchecked

Mr. Black - Brawl lowered from 70 to 64.

Naked Mideon - I recall Mideon still just being called Mideon at this point. If anyone could prove or disprove his name being such at the time, that'd be super. Either way, Main finisher renamed from Reverse DDT to Eye Opener. Brawl upped from 43 to 63.

Nick Dinsmore - Brawl lowered from 73 to 63, Speed lowered from 71 to 61 and technical lowered from 75 to 70. Charisma lowered from 75 to 65.

O.G. Ekmo - Speed upped from 15 to 35.

Paul Bearer - Charisma upped from 80 to 84. Stiffness boosted from 0 to 20. Selling boosted from 0 to 40.

Pete Gas - Brawl bumped from 30 to 50. Selling boosted from 40 to 60. Charisma boosted from 60 to 70. Gimmick changed from Rich Snob to High Society.

Prince Albert - Finisher switched around - primary finisher Bicycle Kick, secondary Baldo Bomb (or was he using some sort of Spinning Rack Neckbreaker? I can't remember if it's Albert I'm thinking of that used that). Brawl upped from 46 to 66. Tech upped from 0 to 5. Selling upped from 34 to 54. Charisma upped from 58 to 63.

Rikishi - Brawl bumped from 45 to 60. Speed bumped from 0 to 5 (Bonzai Drop IS aerial after all). Overness dropped from 85 to 81.

Road Dogg - brawl upped from 66 to 72. Tech upped from 0 to 12 and speed upped from 0 to 10. Charisma upped from 79 to 85. Behavior upped from 20 to 45.

Rob Conway - brawl dropped from 74 to 54, speed dropped from 67 to 47, technical dropped from 68 to 65, charisma dropped from 76 to 66.

Rodney - charisma boosted from 38 to 58. Changed gimmick from Rich Snob to High Society

Shane McMahon - Brawl upped from 60 to 70 (great memorable matches with Big Show, Test and Steve Blackman)

Shawn Michaels - Not sure when he dropped the Clique backstage attitude and found God, so I won't boost stuff too much here unless suggested otherwise. Brawl upped from 80 to 83, speed from 75 to 80, tech from 70 to 77, selling dropped from 99 to 89, charisma upped from 78 to 83, attitude upped from 10 to 45 and behavior upped from 40 to 60.

Sho Funaki - made Japanese, instead of 'other'. Tornado DDT made a corner move and Missile Dropkick turned from Top Rope to Top Rope Standing. Speed dropped from 86 to 84, tech dropped from 85 to 83. Selling upped from 77 to 87. Charisma upped from 63 to 70... indeed! Promoted from opener to lower midcarder.

Stephanie McMahon - Selling boosted from 40 to 55. Charisma upped from 76 to 81. Attitude upped from 50 to 70. Behavior upped from 70 to 80.

Steve Austin - Technical lowered from 80 to 75. Selling upped from 71 to 81. Superstar look checked. Fonz Factor and Menacing unchecked, though not sure about menacing.

Steve Blackman - turned heel (was interfering in Kurt Angle's matches on his behalf at the time on behalf of Stephanie McMahon). Brawl boosted from 70 to 74. Charisma boosted from 30 to 49.

Steve Bradley - brawl dropped from 72 to 62.

Stevie Richards - Brawl upped from 69 to 73. Technical upped from 41 to 55. Speed lowered from 63 to 50. Charisma upped from 82 to 84.

Synn - Charisma dropped from 73 to 63.

TAKA Michinoku - changed from 'other' to Japanese. Swinging DDT changed to corner move, though I'm only assuming it's supposed to be a Tornado DDT (Never saw too many TAKA matches where he was allowed much offense). Promoted from opener to lower midcarder.

Tazz - Selling boosted from 55 to 65. Charisma dropped from 91 to 86. Does anyone think he should have High Spots checked? I know he's gone through his share of tables, rings and stages, but I don't remember him falling off of anything big.

Terri - Brawl boosted from 7 to 10. Speed upped from 0 to 15. Tech upped from 0 to 4. Stiffness upped from 1 to 21. Selling upped from 20 to 50. Charisma upped from 62 to 70. Main and second finisher both changed to Top Rope Crossbody (Top Rope Standing), as she didn't really use anything else for quite some time.

Test - Made Canadian instead of other. Brawl upped from 60 to 76. Speed upped from 10 to 30. Overness upped from 66 to 70.

The Damaja - (See: Doug Basham for comments) Brawl lowered from 74 to 64. Speed dropped from 34 to 24. Selling upped from 60 to 66.

The Kat - Selling upped from 10 to 40. Stiffness upped from 5 to 11. Speed upped from 1 to 9.

The Rock - Main finisher Peoples Elbow now with APOSTROPHE, second finisher 'Rockbottom' split into two words. Speed dropped to 20. Tech upped to 35. Selling dropped from 100 to 90. Behavior upped to 100.

Tiger Ali Singh - Overness dropped to 40.

Tori - Selling upped 53 to 63. Charisma upped from 20 to 57.

Triple H - Secondary finisher changed to Sledgehammer Shot (William Regal can have the Power Of The Punch, so why can't Triple H have a weapon finisher? He used it enough, that's for sure.) Brawl upped from 84 to 86. Technical upped from 24 to 66. Charisma upped from 80 to 85. Behavior upped from 70 to 85. Attitude upped from 40 to 50. Gimmick changed to Degenerate, though I think Franchise Player could be better. Not sure what to do there.

Trish Stratus - Changed to Canadian from 'other'. Behavior and attitude bumped from 80 to 90. Overness dropped to 45 from 70. Selling upped to 65. Brawl upped from 25 to 29. Speed dropped from 20 to 15.

Undertaker - Brawl upped from 62 to 82. Speed upped from 0 to 20. Technical upped from 8 to 38. Selling upped from 15 to 55. Charisma upped from 72 to 82. Behavior upped from 80 to 90. Superstar look checked

Val Venis - Changed from American to Canadian. Second finisher changed to Fisherman Suplex. Charisma upped from 81 to 85. Behavior bumped from 87 to 95.

Victoria - Charisma dropped from 69 to 59. Overness dropped from 35 to 25. Brawl dropped from 60 to 45. Speed dropped from 58 to 38. Technical dropped from 56 to 46. Stiffness upped from 45 to 65.

Vince McMahon - Brawl upped from 50 to 63. Set on default as a heel, but I know he was absent most of the beginning of 2000 until his return when he was a face. Any thoughts on that?

Viscera - brawl upped from 15 to 45. Speed upped from 0 to 2 (damn spinning heel kick). Selling upped from 30 to 40. Charisma upped from 40 to 60. Gimmick changed to Gothic.

X-Pac - Secondary finisher changed from Buzzkiller (submission) to Spinning Heel Kick (which he beat more people with than the Bronco Buster, which a common favorite replacement). Brawl upped from 60 to 64. Speed upped from 67 to 76. Tech upped from 65 to 71. Selling upped from 72 to 82. Charisma upped from 63 to 68. Attitude upped from 51 to 71. Behavior upped from 44 to 54.

Anyone who's downloaded this scenario and/or just wants to add their two cents in, it would be helpful as I only watched WWF at this time and I wasn't really experienced enough in wrestling-watching to know a good match from a bad one other than from a mark perspective.

Edited by IDM Perfection

British Bulldog - Drop his technical, at this point in his career he was a walking stiff he had a major back injury and was roided up.

Edge - if I’m right was he not using the downward spiral as a main finisher at this point?

Kurt Angle - I would give him double Olympic Slam because he never used the Ankle Lock till late 2000 to 2001 if I’m right

Triple H - Power of the Punch is a dirty kind of move using brass knuckles NOT a big sledgehammer give him 2 Pedigrees

I have some WCW tapes for the 1999-2000 era of wrestling and if your setting this to be 100% accurate to Jan 2000 I can have a look at the WCW stuff if you want ad I can find some ECW tapes somewhere lol

TheWho87 - taking a look at some old WCW stuff would be an awesome contribution

WWF Staff changes:

Pictures set for staff workers

Linda McMahon - talent upped from 70 to 85 (XFL was still on it's way)

Announcers

Howard Finkle - talent upped from 45 to 55

Jerry Lawler - deleted and recreated as a wrestler (stats: brawl - 62, Speed - 11, tech - 30, stiff - 36, selling 62, over - 74, charisma - 86, att - 89, beh - 70. announcer checked, as well as booker and trainer. Gimmick Royalty, heel, written with WWF. wage 50k. Finishers Piledriver and Second Rope Fist Drop. Set as announcer for RAW, Smackdown and PPVs.

Jim Cornette - Talent upped from 76 to 91 (thinking about changing him from staff to worker, but he didn't end up doing anything that would warrent him as a worker for quite some time)

Jim Ross - Talent upped from 82 to 95. Behavior upped from 70 to 85

Jonathan Coachman - Talent upped from 50 to 60.

Michael Hayes - Talent upped from 70 to 76.

Kevin Kelly - Talent upped from 58 to 68.

Lillian Garcia - Talent upped from 30 to 60.

Michael Cole - Talent upped from 60 to 69.

Tony Chimmel - Talent upped from 40 to 50.

Refs

Brian Hebner - Talent upped from 66 to 71

Earl Hebner - Talent upped from 84 to 90

Jack Doan - talent upped from 65 to 70.

Jimmy Korderas - Talent upped from 72 to 79

Other Staff things:

Added as many pictures as I could for as many staff as I could

Considering making Cyrus a worker

Bobby Heenan - upped announcing talent from 75 to 85.

Don West - upped announcing talent from 56 to 70

Jeremy Borash - upped announcing talent from 62 to 69

Mark Madden - upped announcing talent from 50 to 65.

Mike Tenay - upped announcing from 78 to 86

Can anyone confirm that all indy announcers were only capable of spouting verbal diarrhea? because they have some pretty low stats here. Namely Kris Kloss, Larry Rivera, Dennis Shock, Eric Gargulio, Chuck Ristano, Jim Fannin, and Robby Mireno. I know in the latest stats some of these guys have some decent stats, so were they just awful at this time, or... any input there?

Renamed Jim Molineux to Jim Molineaux

Promotion Changes:

WWF - risk upped from 66 to 70.

Belts:

Added appostrophe to WWF Womens

Stables:

Removed British Bulldog from the Mean Street Posse. Made Joey Abs leader

Tag Teams:

Brothers of Destruction - inactive

Head Cheese - inactive

Kane and X-Pac - inactive

Rock N' Sock connection - inactive

Sex and violence - inactive

Simply Sensational - inactive

Snow and Mankind - inactive

Stevie and Meanie - inactive

Super Heavyweights - inactive

Supply and Demand - inactive (Godfather was teaming with D'Lo at this time I believe)

Cactus and Payne - inactive

Canadian Violence - inactive (might even delete, didn't occur anywhere in this time period)

Doom - inactive

Double Dust - inactive

Dudes With Attitudes - inactive

Godwinns - inactive

Hall and The Kid - inactive

Hardcore Legends - inactive

Headshrinkers - inactive

Mad Men - inactive

Meanie and Nova - inactive

New Blackjacks - inactive

New British Bulldogs - inactive

New Midnight Express - inactive

New Rockers - inactive

Raven and Richards - inactive

Rockers - Inactive

Shamrock and Bossman - inactive

Simmons and Scorpio - inactive

Smoking Gunns - inactive

Stryker and Collyer - inactive

Taz and Sabu - inactive

The Angles - inactive

Thrillseekers - inactive

Twin Towers - inactive

Whipwreck and Foley - inactive

TV Networks:

TBS - early evening risk changed from 40 to 45, same with primetime. Latenight and Graveyard risk changed from 45 to 50

MTV - potential audience in early changed from 1.25 to 2.25, primetime changed to 3.00

UPN - primetime risk changed from 70 to 71, latenight risk changed from 70 to 74

Fox - early evening risk changed from 30 to 60. Primetime changed from 66 to 80. Latenight changed from 70 to 85, same with graveyard.

HBO - early evening risk changed from 60 to 70. Primetime changed from 70 to 80. Late night from 75 to 85 and graveyard from 85 to 90.

Not sure what to do about Sponsors. Considering just swapping the sponsor file with a 2007 sponsor file, as it wouldn't be completely realistic, but right now theres only 87 sponsors in the game.

Worker re-do's:

Angle given duel Olympic Slams and HHH given duel Pedigrees.

Bulldog's tech now 5.

Swapped Edge's finishers, though I'm not sure if he was using the Downward Spiral at this point. Being a heel at this point without Gangrel, I remember him winning a lot of matches just by cheating.

Edited by Inner D Monz

Here are a few things I've noticed from the scenario:

The Dudley Boyz at this time were heels, not faces. They didn't turn face until No Way Out I think, after they beat the New Age Outlaws for the tag team titles.

Edge and Christian didn't become the cocky, California surfer types until after WrestleMania if I recall correctly. They were still the mysterious face duo coming out through the crowd, but were not aligned with Gangrel.

Essa Rios didn't become Essa until mid-January when he dethroned Gillberg for the Lightheavyweight Title. Not really a big deal.

Mideon was a jobber without a purpose at the start of 2000. Naked Mideon didn't come to fruition until August '00.

Also, I don't believe Victoria was on developmental deal until after her stint as one of the Godfather's hos, which wouldn't have been until July/August.

Malenko and Saturn both wrestled Billy Kidman on Souled Out. They did this weird Triple Threat Theater thing where Kidman first faced Dean Malenko, the Perry Saturn in a Bunckhouse Brawl and then the Wall (!!!!) in a Hell in a Cell (!!!!!!!!!).
Edited by Master Shakespeare

WCW Questions (Since there aren't a lot of people just offering suggestions for changes)

The following are the current scenario's stats left unchanged, and if anyone wants to add in input after seeing them, that would be mighty appreciated.

Al Green - brawl: 42, selling: 41, over: 46 and charisma: 35?

Asya - charisma: 30?

Bam Bam Bigelow - brawl: 66 and speed: 0?

Berlyn AKA Alex Wright - speed: 71, tech: 62, charisma: 70?

Big T AKA Ahmed Johnson - brawl: 31, stiffness: 100, selling 36, charisma 38, attitude 40 and behavior 10?

Big Vito - charisma: 37?

Billy Kidman - Charisma: 20?

Blitzkrieg - Over: 48?

Booker T - primary finisher: Missile Dropkick?

Brian Adams - brawl: 52, selling: 50, charisma: 57, behavior: 55?

Brian Knobbs - brawl: 35, charisma 58, behavior 82 and attitude 81?

Bryan Clark - brawl: 58, selling: 38, charisma 50?

Buff Bagwell - brawl: 64, charisma: 76, attitude: 20, behavior: 40?

Buzzkill AKA Brad Armstrong - charisma: 30?

Chavo Guerrero - brawl: 74, speed: 92, tech: 95?

Chris Benoit - Speed: 95?

Curt Hennig - brawl: 68, tech: 74?

Daffney - finisher Frankenscreamer impact?

David Flair - charisma: 52?

Dean Malenko - brawl: 20, speed: 85?

DDP - brawl: 65, speed: 8, tech: 9, selling 59, charisma: 83?

Disco Inferno - brawl: 75, tech: 69?

Eddie Guerrero - brawl: 82, speed, 98, tech: 98, charisma: 95?

El Dandy - selling: 52, over: 40, charisma: 30?

Fit Finlay - finishers are currently European uppercut and Piledriver, brawl: 62, speed: 2, tech: 10, selling: 43, charisma: 48?

Gerald - can find no information at all on him?

Goldberg - brawl: 50, tech: 0, stiffness: 100, selling: 29, attitude: 0, behavior: 60?

Horace Hogan - finishers: Lariat and DDT, brawl: 55, selling: 57, over: 50, charisma: 51?

Hugh Morrus - brawl: 56, speed: 5, selling: 56, charisma: 58?

Hulk Hogan - brawl: 28, stiffness: 16, selling: 46, attitude: 50, behavior: 70?

Jeff Jarrett - secondary finisher: Superplex, charisma: 83?

Jerry Flynn - brawl: 42, speed: 3, charisma: 28, selling: 52?

Jim Duggan - secondary finisher Flying Stomp ground, brawl: 30, selling: 36?

Johnny Stambnoli - brawl: 70?

Kevin Nash - brawl: 42, selling: 23, charisma: 77, attitude: 20, behavior: 60?

Kevin Sullivan - finishers: Piledriver and DDT, brawl: 35, stiffness: 90, selling: 30, charisma: 60, attitude: 55, behavior: 30?

La Parka - brawl: 50, speed: 40, tech: 60, American, finishers: La Parkinator (impact) and Sky Twister Press (Top Rope)?

Leia Meow - charisma: 40, behavior: 20?

Lex Luger - brawl: 28, stiff: 35, sell: 26, charisma: 40, attitude: 40?

Madusa - selling: 47?

Meng - brawl: 40, selling: 52, charisma: 50?

Midnight - Selling: 20, charisma: 40?

Mike Rotunda - brawl: 48, tech: 52, selling: 42, charisma: 65?

Miss Elizabeth - charisma: 50?

Mona AKA Molly Holly - brawl: 65, speed: 70, tech: 65, charisma: 72?

Patrick - can find no information on him

Prince Iaukea - speed: 57, tech: 53, sell: 59, charisma: 28?

Randy Savage - brawl: 58, fonz factor, menacing, high spots?

Ric Flair - brawl: 50, tech: 75?

Rick Fuller - brawl: 48, selling: 30?

Rick Steiner - brawl: 42, tech: 38, stiff: 100, sell: 34?

Roddy Piper - brawl: 48, tech: 0, selling: 37, attitude: 40?

Scott Hall - brawl: 67, attitude: 60, behavior: 0?

Scott Steiner - brawl: 44, tech: 22, stiff: 90, selling: 35, charisma: 78, attitude: 60, behavior, 50?

Shane Douglas - brawl: 68, tech: 62, attitude: 21, behavior: 50?

Shane Helms - brawl: 75, position: opener?

Sid - brawl: 39, selling 37, attitude: 40, behavior: 50?

Steve Williams - brawl: 64, tech: 64, stiff: 100, charisma: 51?

Sting - brawl: 67, tech: 10, stiff: 30, sell: 60, charisma: 82, fonz factor?

Tank Abbot - brawl: 50, sell: 48?

Terry Funk - brawl: 63, tech: 25?

The Barbarian - brawl: 37, charisma: 33?

The Cat - brawl: 58, charisma: 78, attitude: 71, behavior: 57?

The Demon - brawl: 45?

Tony Marinera (AKA Tony Mamaluke) - charisma: 45?

Torrie Wilson - charisma - 70?

Vampiro - brawl: 66, speed: 42, tech: 43, charisma: 62, attitude: 50, behavior: 30?

==============================================================================

Changes made:

Assigned as many pictures as I could

Alan Funk, Chuck Palumbo, Elix Skipper, Mark Jindrak, Mike Sanders, Reno, Sean O'Haire changed position from none to development

Berlyn - European from other

Bret Hart - Canadian from other

Buff Bagwell - changed Buff Blockbuster from Top Rope to Top Rope Standing

Chavo Guerrero Jr. - changed Tornado DDT from impact to corner

Chris Benoit - Canadian from other

Lowered Chuck Palumbo's brawl from 68 to 63 seeing as how he's in development and will be able to debut soon, but not yet

Dean Malenko - changed Tornado DDT from impact to corner

Eddie Guerrero - see Dean Malenko and Chavo

El Dandy - Mexican from other

Lowered Elix Skipper's speed from 88 to 80, as he still had time to improve in development, upped his selling from 68 to 75.

Evan Karagias changed Flying Press from Top Rope to Top Rope Standing

Fit Finlay - European from other

Kaz Hayashi - Japaneses from other

Leia Meow - changed Flying Press finisher from Top Rope to Top Rope Standing

Mark Jindrak - lowered brawl from 67 to 57, speed from 65 to 55, raised charisma from 35 to 50, made Super Frankensteiner a corner move

Mike Sanders - lowered brawl from 64 to 54, speed from 51 to 41, and tech from 67 to 57. Also lowered overness from 50 to 38 and charisma from 86 to 80

Norman Smiley - British, from other

Prince Iaukea - American, from other

Rick Steiner - changed Steiner Bulldog from impact to Top Rope Standing

Roddy Piper - British, from other

Scott Steiner - changed Super Fallaway from impact to Corner

Sean O'Haire - brawl lowered from 78 to 68, speed from 72 to 62, tech from 40 to 30, over from 40 to 35 and charisma from 75 to 65.

Shannon Moore - changed Tornado DDT from impact to corner

Silver King - Mexican, from other