The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

• 2 weeks later...

Dragon Quest VII is out - a remake of the PS1 game, and one that never came to Europe. It's absolutely massive and the reworking is gorgeous. There's so much to do in the game that only focusing on the main story and not doing anything on the side (of which there is an absolutely butt ton) is an over 100 hour experience.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

In worse potential news, rumours are that Breath of the Wild will miss the system's launch date.

In other rumours, new Mario game is launching alongside the Switch. Rumours have been floating that it may be a pack-in, but who knows. 

The thing I like about this is the original SMB2 was deemed "too hard" for Americans.  I remember playing the...I guess, "American" SMB2 and thinking that was hard as hell, but I never stopped trying to beat it, just like SMB.  I never really made the connection that it was vastly different from SMB1