The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

See this is great, I bought maybe one or two Wii games before softmodding it and pirating everything else but the £9 price point is so sweet that I can see myself spending a ton on the VC over this year.

What bugs me is that if only they did something like this last Summer they'd be rolling in the cash, but I guess it's taken a while to finally mash together the Wii and Wii U firmware.

Heads up folks, that Nintendo Direct might be a little misleading because when I come to actually play Galaxy 2 it requires a Wiimote and Nunchuck.

I get the feeling it said that they'll be patching it in the future, but it threw me for a loop because now I have to charge up some AA batteries before I can play it.

Fair enough, my mistake and I'll do more research into games before buying them from now on (saying that, it's still pretty fun)

I just hope their talking about classic controllers means that Xenoblade Chronicles gets a port, I'd happily pay £20 to support the developers because it was impossible to get a copy a few years ago when I was interested in it (and discovered homebrew <_< )

Okay, real talk Nintendo, where the fuck is my Greninja and Jigglypuff amiibo? Nobody wants Lucario and Charizard. EVERYONE WANTS JIGGLYPUFF. And than Greninja can come later.

• Like 1

I could maybe see a double pack for Xenoblade X where it comes with a version of Xenoblade that you can play on the Wii U with a gamepad or something. That'd be fantastic and a crazy amount of content for your money. It's not that different to what happened with Bayonetta, though Bayonetta 1 being playable for first timers is probably more essential than Xenoblade for Xenoblade X.