The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

Whenever you buy a console/first party or linked Nintendo product there are these little codes for Club Nintendo. You punch them up on the site and build up points to reach different levels and at the end of the "year" (which I think is in June) you are either Silver, Gold or Platinum and you get to choose a reward. Some of those are REALLY cool. But throughout the year you can also use your points to get stuff. Most of it is meh.

BUT.

They have a really cool Luigi figurine on right now as supplies last - but it's 1,500 points. And a new game purchase gets you usually something like 60. I've been saving and waiting for a while now.

Holy shit is Bravely Default beautiful. The demo was good, but I'm barely twenty minutes in to the full game and I love it so much more.

Between this and Last Story, I almost don't mind that Final Fantasy is shit now. I just wish we'd get a Last Story sequel :(