The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

1 hour ago, MDK said:

I've only got up to the Gourdy Monster thing. Does it get more stupid?! 

I am so excited for the stupid thing you're going to have to do later in this case.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

I am so excited for the stupid thing you're going to have to do later in this case.

... the parrot is going to be a witness, isn't it? 

I love those beautiful, dumb games with all my heart. One of the only series where I buy new installments on day one. Getting to the moment where whoever the villain in each case is just breaks down and loses their shit never gets old for me.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

I love those beautiful, dumb games with all my heart. One of the only series where I buy new installments on day one. Getting to the moment where whoever the villain in each case is just breaks down and loses their shit never gets old for me.

I'm starting to get the feeling that this game isn't an accurate representation of how courts and the legal system works.

• Like 2

Only single combat, and you have to behead him.

:P

I was actually pleasantly surprised - I did it in person at my local EB Games and the manager told me they actually got a decent number - they lasted from 2pm to just before 5pm-ish and they're instituting a one per household, you need to have an ID with you to prove you are the person who pre-ordered it on pickup, etc.

On 8/21/2017 at 04:58, MDK said:

I don't trust this Damon Gant guy one little bit.

gant-wahaha(a).gif

(that case is probably my favorite.)

also hey dudes, I have a Switch. Be my friend: SW-6343-3822-3034.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoGo Yubari said:

gant-wahaha(a).gif

Games? 

11 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

gant-wahaha(a).gif

I really don't like this guy. I trust him like I would trust a fart after chugging a pint of prune juice.

16 hours ago, Apsham said:

I landed a SNES Classic pre-order. Wooo!

I still have my old SNES. In fact I have two and no clue as to how I got the second one...