The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

Most of these sales are kinda crap but the Shantae games are supposed to be pretty solid and Mighty Switch Force is definitely worth the price if you missed it the first time.

The last bit of Champions' Ballad is friggin' WILD. Had a blast with it. For whatever reason driving a motorcycle all over Hyrule is incredibly fun, too, like there's something legitimately satisfying about it. I'm probably just gonna go for a ride across the whole place at some point soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been having a blast with Mario Kart. Even got the wife into it, and she ended up loving it even though she’s not a fan of racing games. Just picked up Mario + Rabbids, Arms and Just Dance 17 at GameStop with their buy 2 Get 1 Free preowned deal.

20 minutes ago, Ruki said:

Mario Odyssey is really good guys. I'm having so much fun with it. And it's actually challenging at points!

Just finished the world where everything was food. It was awesome. 

Of course Ruki would enjoy the food world, of cooooooooooourse...

• Like 7

2 hours ago, iDOL said:

Is there a list anywhere of eshop exclusive titles? I like having the physical cartridge and box art because I'm an old fart like that, so I was wondering which games I would have to purchase digitally.

On the Switch eShop does it not state if it's available as a physical/download or just download only in the description?

5 minutes ago, iDOL said:

Not that I can see

My only experience with the eShop is on 3DS and WiiU where it clearly states if its available physically (spoiler), couldent find a wite with the info since they lumped in all the eShop titles.

Spoiler

14a01d8a00b6bb2fad708ed4f5223eca.jpg

Switch doesn't have that as far as I've seen.

General rule is that if it's less than 20 dollars it probably doesn't have a physical release and if it seems like an indie title and they made a physical copy of it, your local store probably got like.. three copies of it over the entire print run of it. A lot of places don't bother publishing due to the cost of the carts.